► Official NXT Thread
I think NXT does have a slight oversaturation of talent problem, mostly due to the short amount of time they have each week.

But then again, that keeps all the talent fresher when we do see them. I fuckin love Tyler Bate and Pete Dunn, and not seeing them every week makes it a bigger deal when they are on TV. I think there are some talent that'd probably benefit from being on tv each week, like EC3 probably could. But I think for most everyone else, it actually helps them so that we don't get shittons of throwaway matches and filler between big shows.

LOL
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

[+] 3 users Like Peezy's post
I still remember Rampage giving Riddle the nickname Chipper on the Ultimate Fighter LOL
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(08-20-2018, 06:38 PM)Zack T Wrote: I think NXT does have a slight oversaturation of talent problem, mostly due to the short amount of time they have each week.

But then again, that keeps all the talent fresher when we do see them. I fuckin love Tyler Bate and Pete Dunn, and not seeing them every week makes it a bigger deal when they are on TV. I think there are some talent that'd probably benefit from being on tv each week, like EC3 probably could. But I think for most everyone else, it actually helps them so that we don't get shittons of throwaway matches and filler between big shows.

Oh man, you should watch WWE. You would LOVE this guy named Brock Lesnar!
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Chris's post
I just got tickets for NXT coming here in October.

Ciampa, Gargano, Aleister Black, Kairi Sane, Ricochet, Candice LeRae, Undisputed Era, Velveteen....I'm sure Matt Riddle and Keith Lee will be on the road by then.

NXT has a crazy stacked roster right now.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]