► Official NXT Thread
(04-22-2018, 11:46 AM)Ceallach Wrote: The WWE roster is unreal these days. If the whole company was booked like NXT and Dunns production style was killed, it could be a golden era.

100% agree... Id even argie to say WWE has the most talented roster period in the history of the company. Creative at times and production is their problem, fuck Dunn and his shakey cam bullshit.

[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
NXT Japan... good luck with that.
Japan has American fanboys who dream of coming over here. If it is Japanese run with WWE money and influence, they can do small shows and Korakuen Hall on occasion. They can also pay a lot more than most of what NJPW and the rest are paying.
I really wish they'd adopt more of the story telling style that NXT has on Raw/Smackdown. It's really simple and effective, I think it'd translate well for everyone whether they're casual fans or hardcore. Or maybe I guess I wish they'd employ the same execution of it on the main roster. NXT does some silly stuff here and there, but for the most part they stay away from the tongue in cheek performance the main roster sometimes does when they pull the curtain back a bit too far. Which is actually impressive given that they're so open about it being a training/performance center, but somehow it works.
Post-MNW era broke Vince. He no longer had the ability to manufacture surprises so his solution is to book everything last minute. Once Vince goes, so does that mentality.