► Official Smackdown Thread
[Image: 97gOSGK.jpg]
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Orton's fighting Lesnar.

Possible Cena vs AJ rubberband match at SummerSlam

#1 Contender: Bray Wyatt??? Maybe?
Hmm. Bray seems most likely.
Bray would be a good choice to feed to Dean since we know they'll continue to fuck Brays character up.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

If they're ever gonna get serious with Bray, now's the time. Let him beat Dean and become champ at Summerslam. He can't afford to lose another big feud.

I don't want Dean to lose it that quick, especially after retaining against Seth and Roman.
If Bray isn't going to win the belt at least have a Cena vs AJ match for #1 contender. Let Bray interfer and attack AJ. Bray turns face, but really still acts the same. Let Cena vs Dean happen. Dean could beat Cena to build him up more. Cena losing won't do anything to Cena.
I'm kinda stupid, but I'd like to see Cena get to 16. I think he deserves it. Bray as champ would be money though. I think they need to have a championship match tonight and have the title change hands so it's like a "anything can happen on Smackdown" thing.
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

Smackdowns own PPVs? whaat

lol @ ziggler getting a bigger pop than Wyatt

WTF is Otunga wearing? He is always dressed fairly sharply.

The roster is so tiny...I mean look at that ring. It is empty before the match even started.

JBL doesn't know the difference between Kalisto and Sin Cara.

Shelton is back which means Vince can tell at the right black guy again!
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
To be fair, they did eliminate 5 top superstars from the battle royale right away, since its to name to 6th person in the match later..

but yeah, you can see how small their back roster really is by looking at that circle around the ring haha.

They were missing Miz, Jordan, and Gable (maybe a few others too).
Miz was up there, I saw him on the apron, looking extra douche as usual.

I must have mizzed him.

Oh boy, the Divas division is back...and the weirdest end to a segment in some time.
Repeat match from Sunday. Repeat interview from Sunday (well, almost). Same basic setup to determine #1 competitor as Raw. Looks like Smackdown drafted the shittier writers.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
"Let's make somebody look strong by having them beat one of our champions."

Yeah, Smackdown feels like a mixture of old Raw and old Smackdown.
Smack down looks to be nose diving...
Rhino!
Rhyno has been doing good in NXT but the dude is so out of shape its hilarious.. its hard to tell all the time cause his upper body has always been huge but his lower body is now equal size to his upper body, he's like a fucking bleach bottle.

Yeah, this show has been pretty much crap so far. Raw spanks this shit.

Not doing a great job yet of convincing me to start watching wrestling on Tuesdays.

Dolph Ziggler!? LMAO

itll be a good match, but atleast we know they're just feeding someone to Dean.

Didn't see that coming but fuck it. Dolph is years overdue for a shot in the main event. I'm fine with this. He's proven a million times that he deserves it. I just figured they had given up on him for good.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Dolph will is just an easy program to throw together for Dean who will lose it to Orton come fall.
I think the roster being so thin until they bring a lot more NXT prospects in will give guys like Dolph and Apollo Cruz a chance to really shine more than before.. Dolph deserves it, and maybe they see adding another title and things being split up as a chance to take on Dolph.. I just think its a way to impress the fans with a swerve, have a awesome match at SS but in the end just a guy for Dean to beat and look more credible for his next opponent.

Those two title matches for Summer Slam should both be highly entertaining. I'm actually really really looking forward to them. I only caught bits and pieces of the show tonight so I'll probably download and watch again tomorrow.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Face vs Face with zero heat.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
They may have changed the winner during the show after they introduced everyone and went with Ziggler cause he did legit get the biggest pop out of all 6 guys announced, including Bray Wyatt.

Ziggler should go heel

I was coming in to say the same thing as Peezy. I wouldn't mind a heel run from Ziggler one bit.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]