Nintendo is releasing a NES Mini
Quote:[Image: download.jpg]

Nintendo is bringing back the NES — only a little smaller.

Today the company announced what it's calling the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition. It looks just like a NES, only a lot tinier, and it comes with 30 games built in. You can connect it to your TV via a HDMI cable, and it also includes a controller designed to work just like the iconic rectangular NES gamepad. (The new controller will also connect to a Wii Remote, so that you can use it to play Virtual Console games on a Wii or Wii U.)

In addition to HDMI support and a lack of cartridges, the new mini-console also features one useful modern convenience: multiple suspend points, so that you won't have to fumble around with passwords when you start playing a game again. The NES Classic Edition will be available on November 11th for $59.99.

Here's the complete list of games:

Balloon Fight
Bubble Bobble
Castlevania
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Double Dragon II: The Revenge
Dr. Mario
Excitebike
Final Fantasy
Galaga
Ghosts'N Goblins
Gradius
Ice Climber
Kid Icarus
Kirby's Adventure
Mario Bros.
Mega Man 2
Metroid
Ninja Gaiden
Pac-Man
Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
StarTropics
Super C
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Tecmo Bowl
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Even though I have a few of the games on the Wii U and every single NES game thanks to Wiggz's mod skills. This will totally be something I'm buying no questions asked. I'll set it up in my bedroom or something.
Yeah, it's neat. I'll probably be getting one too.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Eventually someone will mod it with roms then I'd buy one. 30 games to me is not worth it given size.
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Totally getting one of these!
(07-14-2016, 06:37 PM)Landshark Wrote: Eventually someone will mod it with roms then I'd buy one. 30 games to me is not worth it given size.

Or just load an emulator onto a PC, or get a cheap rasberry pi, or modded wii, etc.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
A Wiggz Brand Wii rite
will those old ass nes gmes even look good? do they upscale?
if there's grass on the field play ball, if theres no grass well play in the mud!

[Image: 552668_466045736747521_1781916417_n.jpg]
They'll look the same probably. Which I don't see how they could upscale. Probably just have the vertical black lines for correct aspect ration. It needs to stay exactly the same. I mean the entire console is $10 cheaper than a normal game. I'm fine with what it is. I just hope the controller it comes with is wireless. I'll end up just using the Wii Mote if it's not.
Quote:Update: Nintendo has answered some frequently asked questions as a follow up to yesterday's announcement of the NES Mini. Apparently, the system will not accept any external media, connect to the Internet, or ever officially support anything other than the 30 games included. Nintendo refused to discuss technical specifications of the device, including use of emulation of graphical effects like artificial CRT scanlines.

Sounded good at first, now it just seems stupid.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
It's pretty much the Nintendo version of the Sega Genesis and Atari remakes you see in grocery stores and stuff. Just Nintendo is making it themselves. I'm still getting one no doubt. I was also wrong, they are $60.
^^^^

I was never under the impression it was going to be more than that from the moment I saw it announced. I don't really understand why people are expecting this other thing. This is a thing that belongs in the toy section of Wal Mart, just like all the other plug-and-play systems.
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
I have the Sega Genesis remake thing. It will even play original cartridges and controllers. That's the only area Nintendo is slacking in with this. If it was just a reggie NES with HDMI suppport I would buy it.
No Tetris. No buy.
If anyone wants EVERY single NES game as well as every Atari, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Turbo Grapx and more games. Pick up one of the Wiggz brand Wiis. Only $120.
I want the NES version of Tetris on my phone. It would be the perfect phone game. These versions that have always been on the phone aren't the same as the NES version.
I've got a modded Wii, but this still appeals to me for some reason.
(07-15-2016, 11:51 AM)5150 Wrote: I want the NES version of Tetris on my phone. It would be the perfect phone game. These versions that have always been on the phone aren't the same as the NES version.

don't link to pirated content plzzz
Eat my ass.

One, The app is free in the android store. Two, the rom can be found by google.

I just cut out having to sift through shit. Ban me fgt.
you still do the wii's wigglez? i thought you moved on from that...
what about the external filled with games.
if there's grass on the field play ball, if theres no grass well play in the mud!

[Image: 552668_466045736747521_1781916417_n.jpg]
I dont do them as frequently as I used to. Pretty sure I modded every Wii in the greater DFW Metroplex. But I still do an odd one here and there. Currently Im mostly doing Fire TV Sticks and slinging hard drives.

And yeah, I can still clone my Wii games external. $80

Its got just over 300 Wii titles on it.
Friendly fellow, you.
He private messaged me the links Wiggz. He didn't just straight up remove them. Thanks bro.
OMG PIRATE LINKS

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...lite&hl=en

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=ch...tendo+roms
Yes, it is just that easy. So is it really worth getting in a dumb fight about not linking here? Especially when I gave him the goddamn links and even said they were from you? Why is this a battle we need to fight?
Because dont delete my shit.

Thats why.
I didn't even know Nebraska had mod powers.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
I have an iPhone too. I can't even use the links. Another reason I can't wait for my upgrade so I can get the newest Galaxy Note.