Pokemon GO
I have one.. but I'm missing Venusaur, Blastoise, Lapras, Kabutops, Omastar, and a few others.. Up to 137 right now.
I'm missing the legendaries, ditto, Tauros, Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, Farfetch'd, blastoise, Raichu, Venusaur and charizard
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Just Caught every single one

Only missing ditto and the three birds.. I'm level 31 and it doesn't seem like a Big deal to reach lvl 40 so I guess I'll just wait for updates now

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Niantic? Pokemon Go updates? Good one
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
One just dropped today.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/co...g_updated/

Buddy system incoming
APK is available on some mirrors. I have a fish to walk.

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc...-download/
[Image: 156z2w1.gif]
iOS probs Frown
how about you vlog about it
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

I just might
i hear a lot of talkin not a lot of vloggin, you fuck
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

My whole side of town feels like an Eevee nest, but I finally got this dps cannon last night

[Image: bTK2Aw3.png]
what cp was that eevee you evolved it from
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
707. I powered it up a couple times after evolving but it was close to max.

Fuuuuuckkkk
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Is that a camera on the mugger's head? What is this, live streaming muggings of people live streaming their pokemon go sessions?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
People seem to think he wore that to blend in with people playing the game. Who knows
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Finally got a snor but his cp and iv are crapola. He does have lick and hyper beam tho. My carp walkings creeping about a hundred candies away from the g. So far it's looking like a 93 iv carp.
that little nerd got straight mollywopped.

i hope that happens to gay phazz

I know in my city, spots that use to have 3 stops all lured together are dead. The only players I ever see the last 3 weeks are when we're coming in on a spot together because we used fastpokemaps.

Shits being caught and gyms held by spoofers, but Niantics trying to get rid of the last of their player base that still holds a phone I guess.
nerdnerdnerdnerdnerdnerdnerdnerdnerdnerdnerdnerd

thats all i understood.

where's phaz with the latest vlog

Been too busy jerking off and stuff sorry
This Halloween event with the return of fpm means I'm going to walk a fuck ton this week
Deleted it off my phone
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
Found myself playing a little bit here and there the past couple of days. The Halloween thing they've got going on is fucking dope. Been getting some good catches and plenty of candy.
Evil bitch.

Https://imgur.com/a/2oHX8