Pokemon GO
Fucking cell phone companies are going to be very happy when all the kids using plans paid for by their parents have to pay those bills.
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
I've been seeing businesses using this shit to advertise like "come in for a bite, we've got a pokestop and we set off an allure every twenty minutes and there's always pikachus around!"
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Yeah, I got this in an email from Six Flags:

"The Pokemon Go Player's Guide to Six Flags Over Georgia

Six Flags Over Georgia is swarming with Pokemon! With three training facilities (gyms) and over 18 different Pokestops scattered all over the park, Six Flags Over Georgia is one of the best places within a 50 mile radius to find and train all of your Snorlaxes, Jigglypuffs, and Ponytas.

To assist you in your Pokemon training efforts, we've compiled a list of tips to help you level up as quickly as possible during your visit to the park."

Good god LOL
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
I found it to be easier to catch Pokemon when you turn AR off. They don't move all around the screen.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Mudkips's post
My local city government put up a post about all the pokemon around city hall and combined it with a bunch of safety tips.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
I had to go to the courthouse today, and they put up a sign saying 'Pokemon Go is NOT allowed to be played in here.' Some people embrace it, some people don't LOL

Now how can I catch my Brazzlesaurs while I'm sitting in court? Frown
Saw this today

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I swear every church around me has these low level scrubs that own the gym. I drove by 3 today and none of their CP's went over 100 but I didn't want to beat them and feel like a prick.
Be the prick you were born to be
[+] 2 users Like Turdy McSmutbags's post
https://twitter.com/srhbutts/status/754199854532866048
LOL
If you like the game then that's cool. But that display right there is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Someone should dub sheep sounds over that.
Yeah, there's been some real dumb stuff happening because of this game.
I'm lvl 21 suck it
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
I thought the 10 people that came into my cul-de-sac last night to catch a Snorlax was a lot... I caught that mother fucker sitting in my underwear with a beer and some pizza next to me.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Yet I wish I had a snorlax... :/
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
I've played it like a total of half an hour I guess. I never found a gym, found 2 stops (one is right by my house), and a bunch of Pidgeys and whatever the bats are. Only made it to level 3 LOL

I want to find a gym just to see if anyone is active at it, but I dunno where my closest one would be. I live in a fairly rural place, it'd be cool to find one that hasn't been touched yet.

Other than that, I doubt I'll play much more of this.
I'm on level 7 now but I only really play it when I'm at work. There's a shit load of gyms and Pokestops around me so on my way to work I always make sure to hit up every shop.

To give you a general idea on gyms usually people are in the general range of a 1,000 CP. I still haven't tried to own a gym yet, but they give you Pokecoins for everyday you own it, so that's pretty neat. I have no idea how many days you own it. Maybe until someone takes over the gym?

Few tips I can tell you is save your stardust. I didn't really do this until level 5 cause I figured I'd just evolve everything I had. You'll find higher CP Pokemon as you level up. There was also a cool Eevee Easter egg trick that let you evolve into 3 different Pokemon by changing your Eevee name but I tried it and it didn't work Blank
I haven't done anything in the game other than spin pokestop signs and throw balls at pokemon. I don't even know what stardust is LOL
You get stardust for Pokemon you catch.
Do you have access to the map mudkips. gimme the vadnais heights, mn. with surrounding area details.
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
If you miss a pokemon you can pick up the ball if you act fast enough.
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]

Really? Huh. I don't really get the throwing mechanic, so I've missed quite a few. That would've been nice to know when I was actually playing.
[Image: 13686625_1626319154048468_78524154592015...e=582F4679]
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 2 users Like Enon's post
http://www.slashgear.com/pokemon-go-upda...-25453278/
[Image: 1.gif]
https://m.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comment...volutions/
[Image: 1.gif]
Game died so hard Phazz is putting weight back on.
[Image: 156z2w1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes optic's post
Nah fam I'm still on my grizzy
(09-05-2016, 11:59 PM)phazz Wrote: Nah fam I'm still on my McGriddle

[Image: tumblr_o32kp7X4LK1qbg3oao1_500.png]

[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
I got to 144 Pokemon on my pokedex... Just couldn't find a bitch ass piece of shit lickitung so annoying