Pokemon GO
Ah, finally a subreddit dedicated to NSFW Pokemon Go pics. Just what we've been waiting for.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Where
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
There's no gyms or pokestops anywhere near my place.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
(07-11-2016, 12:09 AM)Mudkips Wrote: Buy a new phone you broke bitch.

Frown

Lol.

I have the necessary software. Still Google play denies mr
Just download the apk online and see if it works.

I caught like 2 Pokemon but I'm getting more into it. I think for the most part they fixed the servers which kept force closing it.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
There was a good 2 hours straight tonight it wouldn't let me log in, and I still had to FC it about 50% of the time once I was able to log in.
The servers kept fucking up I couldn't get on either. Seems to be working now.
How can you tell if you have dupes? My Pokemon radar in the bottom right is showing there's 2 weedles.
You need dupes to evolve/power up
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Ah alright. I caught some alright shit today and evolved Pidgey. Good thing this game is popular around here. Almost every Pokestop around me has people using a modular.
My fucking parents are playing this shit now
#goodgrief
Admit it, one of you guys played Pokemon Go in the Holocaust Museum, didn't ya?
I like the concept but it's pissing me off. I went on lunch today to McDonalds, thought I'd open up the game and see if anything is near me. I see that a Pikachu and a Snorlax are near me and I'm like fuck yea let's go find em

I walk around for 20 minutes, can't find either. Catch a random pokemon, game freezes on pokeball animation screen, I restart app, Pikachu and Snorlax are gone.

Sigh.

Come home, see a Scyther is somewhere around, so I think fuck it I'll go for a walk to find it. I walk for 30 minutes, never get any closer apparently. Once again catch a random pokemon, pokeball animation locks up, I restart the app, Scyther is fucking gone.

Fuck it.
I've been playing this game a good bit and it's fun as fuck.

BTW anyone who uses T Mobile and having a lot of connection/freezing issues, turn off LTE and use regular 4G if your phone can do that. Sounds weird, but it should definitely help. Worked for me.
REGULAR 4G??? What the fuck is this? The stone age???

*le sigh*

I'll give it a go.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

So, it has been confirmed that PokemonGo is using the same back-end as their previous game Ingress. It appears areas with high XM (white dots) are areas where you will find more Pokemon. The less white dots, the less Pokemon. Ingress portals are resused as Pokestops and Gyms in PokemonGo.

You can use the map here: https://www.ingress.com/intel to find where the Pokestops/Gyms will be. Use the Ingress App on your phone to find XM levels and then switch to PokemonGo when you are in an area with lots of white dots to find Pokemon.
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
Yeah there were a couple of times today I caught something and the game just froze, multiple times. The servers are likely getting overloaded to the moon. It'll show the Pokeball and then show the white Pokeball moving around in the top left and nothing happens. Hoping they fix that issue with a patch or maybe upgrade the servers.

As for the walking and finding nothing I agree. I found that some areas have more Pokemon than others. The places that I found have the most were lakes, parks, and busy parts of the town flooded with people and flooded with Pokestops. I got 3 gyms really close to each other and at least 5 Pokestops all in the same area, and there's always Pokemon there. If you really wanted to find something just drive your car around and look at your phone and remember where the places were when you're not driving.
I usually park and then ride the train downtown. Every train stop along the way is a Pokestop. I'll leave it open and just collect the entire ride whilst jamming some tunes as well.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

You guys know that if you spin the pokeball before you throw it you get bonus shit?
This is such a cool idea, but (much like Ingress before it) it's just not very fun Frown
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Some dude in my town just got busted taking a picture up a woman's dress saying he was trying to catch a pokemon. LOL
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Nebraska's post
Did some gym fights. God this game is fucking buggy. Guy I'm fighting turns invisible, my guy turns invisible, my guys randomly freezing and switching pokemon, guy I'm fighting down to 0 health, but refused to die and lives for 30 more seconds until time runs out, etc. Get to the gym just to have the servers go online.

I'm done until they get this shit working correctly. I might still turn it on while walking the dogs or waiting for my wife to shop, but I'm not going to go out of my way to play it. Just too damn frustrating at the moment.
I see Turdy already busted out the shoe reference. I'll uhhh.....I'll show myself out now, you kids be safe.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
(07-13-2016, 01:49 PM)Hitchcock Wrote: Did some gym fights. God this game is fucking buggy. Guy I'm fighting turns invisible, my guy turns invisible, my guys randomly freezing and switching pokemon, guy I'm fighting down to 0 health, but refused to die and lives for 30 more seconds until time runs out, etc. Get to the gym just to have the servers go online.

I'm done until they get this shit working correctly. I might still turn it on while walking the dogs or waiting for my wife to shop, but I'm not going to go out of my way to play it. Just too damn frustrating at the moment.

Are you logging in with your Google account?

[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Yeah we saw that earlier cool guy
I played it for the majority of the day today. It kept freezing when I caught something, really sucks. I hit level 7 and I'm looking at the other gyms around and there's already people with level cps over 1,000. What the fuck.
im being choosey with what pokemon i want to catch is that weird?
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
Then you'll get less star dust. Just literally catch everything you see. It doesn't matter.
(07-13-2016, 09:17 PM)Mudkips Wrote: I played it for the majority of the day today.  It kept freezing when I caught something, really sucks. I hit level 7 and I'm looking at the other gyms around and there's already people with level cps over 1,000. What the fuck.

As you level up, so do the Pokemon you catch. There's almost no point in leveling up what you have.