WWE 2K17
You damn straight it is
[+] 1 user Likes deadshalldeadremain's post
Virtual dress up? Don't bring that Sims talk in here. You can literally put together and entire YouTube Wrestling Organization with Universe Mode. I don't have time for that crap but it can be done on a very very detailed level.
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
Mrdr666 and I have put together that big of a league. We just haven't filmed it.
[+] 1 user Likes deadshalldeadremain's post
Universal Soldier 55 trailer looks dope! Hope Lundgren and Van Dam, Jean make cameos.
[+] 1 user Likes C3P0's post
(06-10-2016, 11:55 AM)Dr. Fetus The Abortionist Wrote: Little boys playing virtual dress up is serious business.

I take my video games pretty seriously so what.
"grow the fuck up and beef it out on drunken late night phone calls like adults."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(06-10-2016, 12:28 PM)deadshalldeadremain Wrote: Mrdr666 and I have put together that big of a league. We just haven't filmed it.

The hype is real! Over 90 100% Original characters with full movesets, costumes, gimmicks, entrances, custom music, custom finishing moves....we've got it all....not to mention over 30 years of Universe mode history for those characters......SAVAGES.
"grow the fuck up and beef it out on drunken late night phone calls like adults."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one can fuck with our 2k14 game!
[Image: 2ksmkt_wwe2k17_agnostic_fob.jpg]

I like it!

Phazz, might as well relabel this thread as the official thread for this game.
Gotchu fam
Has custom music been confirmed?
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Nope. Don't get your hopes up.
I agree I don't think we'll ever get custom entrance music again. One sad thing about 2K16 is there's no longer a custom finisher option. I loved that. And where's the paint tool? Why do they keep making these games worse? Not to mention the WAY TOO MANY women's matches....fuck that garbage.

Quote:Exclusive to the PS4 and Xbox One, this rare $100 special edition (which can be pre-ordered starting today) includes a lithograph signed by the “King of Strong Style” Shinsuke Nakamura, an 8” collectible figure of Finn Bálor, and NXT TakeOver: London collectible cards that each come with an actual piece of ring canvas from the event. It also includes the Goldberg pack, featuring both WCW and WWE versions of Goldberg, plus playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havock arenas.

[Image: 2kgmktwwe2k17nxteditionbeautyshotnoratin...5_765w.jpg]

This also confirms Apollo Crews, Nia Jax, and Shinsuke Nakamura as playable characters. Of course you'll able able to buy them as downloadable content rather than buying this edition of the game.
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
Really, someone wants to play as Nia Jax?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
Which Halloween havok?!?! Swore I wouldn't buy this years but this edition is amazing
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
[+] 1 user Likes Landshark's post
I only buy digital but I'm going to keep my eye out on ebay for that Balor figurine.
Sooooo

They basically HAVE to change the cover guy now right? Can't have a Roid Monkey on the cover of your game
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Too late for that. They are stuck with it.
Fuck that they are. Game comes out in October. NHL had to change their cover the week of their game coming out twice and did so.

Once because the cover guy killed his friend in a high speed crash and another because the cover guy beat up a cabby
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
This isn't just a cover guy I bet. Just like with Austin on the cover my guess is there is a mode based around Lesnar's whole career. I could be wrong but it looks that way. If they've done that with the game then it's too late to change who the game revolves around. Just changing the cover picture itself would be easy. I always liked the idea of more of a collage type cover anyways.

[Image: med_WWE_2K17_Brock_Lesnar.jpg]
If it is a Brock showcase it would be near impossible to do so without Kurt Angle...which would be amazing.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
Quote:GAMEPLAY

With the WWE 2K franchise, we are striving to deliver the most authentic and realistic WWE experience possible. Fans have been asking us to truly improve the core gameplay experience since we inherited the brand, and we are taking your requests seriously – from controls to presentation to individual features. We’ve shifted the gameplay experience focus from an arcade-centric, fighting game style to simulation-based gameplay, and WWE 2K17 continues pushing in that direction with both improved and new gameplay mechanics. In WWE 2K17, the fans will, more than ever, get to control the action how and where they want, including competing in the crowd and backstage areas. Our community asked for the return of playable backstage and crowd areas, so we delivered on this request. We also greatly improved the responsiveness of gameplay while also updating game systems like Ladders, Taunts and a new secondary submission system. As always, we added thousands of new animations into WWE 2K17, so there is a lot of new gameplay for everyone to discover and enjoy. These are just a few of the gameplay improvements we are delivering in WWE 2K17, all of which will provide the most authentic WWE experience to date.

CREATION

The WWE 2K17 Creation Suite enables the WWE Universe to customize, build and share their own unique WWE Superstars, Arenas, Entrances, Shows and more. For WWE 2K17, we added new creation features, as well as focused on deepening and providing even more options for existing creation features. For example, we added many more parts, more adjustment options and elements like body hair, all of which add to the game’s massive set of customization options. We also added a full Highlight Replay system, which allows players to record video highlights from their matches. The video content can be used in our new Create a Video feature, which lets players create videos for use in things like custom entrance Titan Tron videos for created Superstars. We also deepened the Create a Show feature and added a brand new Create a Victory feature to ensure everyone can create the most comprehensive WWE experience possible. Whether players build their own worlds or simply expand on existing tools, the power is in their hands.

2K SHOWCASE

One of the largest and most difficult decisions we made for WWE 2K17 was to forego building a 2K Showcase. We designed and contemplated several Showcase ideas, including options surrounding our cover Superstar, Brock Lesnar, but all of them were not viable due to the many historic WWE Superstars needed but not available for inclusion in the game. In addition, the team is heavily focused on building and delivering great content that fans can enjoy for years to come, while the Showcases only live in games from year to year. In all, we didn’t feel good about creating a Showcase that was not up to our standards and current development vision, so we decided to take that effort and put it into modes our community requests we keep improving: WWE Universe and MyCareer.

WWE UNIVERSE MODE

In WWE Universe Mode, we are working to recreate the drama and excitement seen every week on Raw, SmackDown Live and NXT. For WWE 2K17, we created a new flow that focuses on these shows. The shows are what we all watch each week, and now with the recent brand split, are even more important. Our new Show Presentation system makes players feel like they are playing through a weekly episode of any WWE television or WWE Network program. We also added more intrigue and possibilities by incorporating run-ins, as well as pre- and post-match attacks. Just like in WWE, we never know what might happen next.

Even with all these new features, presentation and possibilities, we still felt something was missing: promos. In turn, WWE 2K17 will deliver a brand new Promo Engine that lets the WWE Superstars express their thoughts and emotions to the WWE Universe and one another. The Promo Engine creates a new dynamic and brings the experience closer to the actual WWE than ever before. That’s not all – we also are delivering a completely revamped offering of all Universe Mode cut scenes, including familiar and brand new scenarios. Collectively, WWE 2K17 represents the most comprehensive and authentic WWE Universe we’ve attempted thus far.

MYCAREER

MyCareer also gets some exciting new features for WWE 2K17. We incorporated the new Promo Engine, so Superstars can express themselves to the WWE Universe and also call out or respond to other WWE Superstars. Backstage interviews with Renee Young take on a whole new dimension with our new backstage brawling gameplay. Now more than ever, how a player competes, reacts, what is said and even what attire is worn can make a difference in a Superstar’s journey through the WWE. At some point, players are also likely to come face to face with Brock Lesnar and his advocate, Paul Heyman. What happens when confronted by this imposing duo will greatly shape a player’s future career growth in WWE.

WHAT’S NEXT?

The above is a select list of the improvements and additions we are making for WWE 2K17. There is a lot more to discuss in the near future, from the features above to online to all the other components we know you’ll ask about, and we will get into more details as we get closer to the game’s release. We are excited to start sharing what we are doing with the game and look forward to letting everyone in on all the exciting things in store with WWE 2K17. After all, the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar, is waiting for you in Suplex City.

Oh, and since everyone seems to be speculating – yes – the roster is larger than last year.

We know you will enjoy WWE 2K17.

Read that the other day, couldn't do Showcase cause Hogan, Angle.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
FYI to everyone here, I am giving away a copy of WWE 2K17 (any platform you wish).

Details can be found here:
http://sickfucksunited.net/forums/showth...hp?tid=239
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
the thing that has always disappointed me about these annual games is lack of creativity and customization with the universe mode. I'v always wanted more control in customizing the wrestlers, establishing better rosters and editing the shows/calendars. If this release can live up to those expectations I'm all in for this game. Hopefully their decision to gut the showcase from the game will allow them to accomplish this.
Reminder to anyone who may want to enter to win a copy over @SFU. The deadline is midnight tonight (Friday).
Tryking to figure out why the NXT superstars like Nakamura and Nia Jax and Goldberg aren't loaded in my game. I put in the codes yesterday.

Jimmy King > Sting

That only works (Nia and Shinsuke) if you bought the NXT exclusive version. Goldberg should be there if downloaded him and whatnot. What platform are you playing on?
DLC wrestlers not showing on roster:
Did you download them after activating your code? You still have to download them after putting the code in. If no download shows for Xbox, highlight the game on the dashboard, hit start and select "manage game" then look for a "ready to install" option and the dlc will be waiting to be installed.