Nintendo Humble Bundle don't miss out
So Nintendo is offering $180 worth of 3ds and wii u games to anyone who makes a donation on the humble website, check it out its only available til tomorrow morning

https://www.humblebundle.com/friends-of-...o-3ds-wiiu

APR, 26 2016
NINTENDO’S HUMBLE BUNDLE INCLUDES $179 WORTH OF WII U, 3DS GAMES
Now available in North America... and Europe.

BY JOSE OTERO
Nintendo and the Humble Bundle organization have announced a selection of eight console and handheld games valued at $179 USD as part of new partnership.
ADVERTISEMENT

By paying $1 USD or more, contributors to the Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle receive Retro City Rampage (3DS), Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U), Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse (Wii U, 3DS). Paying more than the average (presently $9.70 USD) or more unlocks Freedom Planet (Wii U), Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure (3DS), Citizen’s of Earth (Wii U, 3DS), and a Retro City Rampage DX home menu theme for Nintendo 3DS.
Co-op Survival in Space
Anyone that pays $13 USD or more unlocks Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (3DS) and DarkSiders 2 (Wii U).
The Humble Bundle organization, founded in 2010, creates software bundles on a pay-what-you-want system, where participants can choose where the money goes. Funds collected are divided between the developers and two charities (SOS Children’s Villages and Code,org), and a third charity of the supporter's choice.
Darksiders II (Wii U Version) Video Review
Previously, Nintendo partnered with Humble Bundle in May 2015. It was the first time that the Humble Bundle Organization featured home console and handheld games as part of its catalog. The Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle is now available in the US and Europe.
[Image: gloczupsig.png]
[Image: Newfyrulez.png]
[+] 1 user Likes CunninLynguist's post
i dont have a wii.. but i could use some 3ds games
if there's grass on the field play ball, if theres no grass well play in the mud!

[Image: 552668_466045736747521_1781916417_n.jpg]
Someone donate for me
GENERIC want the two standard wii u games?
if there's grass on the field play ball, if theres no grass well play in the mud!

[Image: 552668_466045736747521_1781916417_n.jpg]
I donated all my money to the human fund...money for humans
So I made the 13 dollar donation so I could get some cheap games for my 3DS.. and now I have no idea on how to get those games. I want sent a receipt for buying it through email but no instructions on how to actually download the games. Am I missing something here?
If you go on the website there's a 'keys' section you can get the codes from. Then you just put those into the Nintendo eshop.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
Ah ok, thanks. I'll check it out once I get on my PC.
Rhythm Thief is a pretty cool game.
I'm actually really digging Shantae too. I played the other one (Risky's Revenge) and couldn't really get into it, but this one got me. The 3D looks really good in it too.
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
I've been really trying to miss out on this deal for days now but every time I click on the link it is still available. What happened to only available until tomorrow morning?!?
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]