• UFC Thread • Will Khabib get the book thrown at him or the McGregor treatment?
Heart says Conor, brains says kabib... anticipation off the charts ughhhhh
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Kabibs last fight is so fresh in my mind.. Conor will scorch him if he looks like that again. Again though, Conor might get wrestlefucked hard.
[Image: 156z2w1.gif]
Oh my fucking god, there was chaos after the Conor fight! That was Pacers/Pistons type shit
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

GAAAAAAAAAAAY
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
I'm in shock
Classless but on the other hand sets the table perfect for a rematch in 4-6 months.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
The rematch is going to make the equivalent of a small country's entire economy
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

I don't think I've ever waited this hard for a live post fight presser
Fuck McGregor, i'm glad that pos lost.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

(10-07-2018, 12:45 AM)Chaos Wrote: Fuck McGregor, i'm glad that pos lost.

Yet that "pos" still was not the one who ran into a cage fresh legged and attacked a guy who just fought 4 rds and got submitted or ran into a crowd attacking members of the opponent's fight corner.

Conor's dolly incident now looks like a small dent compared to this.
Apparently the guy who attacked Conor with the body shots was a teammate of Khabib's who had just finished serving a suspension and got a visa so he could fight in UFC. What an idiot.
McGregor is all bark and little to no bite, tapped out like a bitch. I love it.

(10-07-2018, 01:01 AM)Obsidian Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 12:45 AM)Chaos Wrote: Fuck McGregor, i'm glad that pos lost.

Yet that "pos" still was not the one who ran into a cage fresh legged and attacked a guy who just fought 4 rds and got submitted or ran into a crowd attacking members of the opponent's fight corner.

Conor's dolly incident now looks like a small dent compared to this.

Lol. Just stop. Mcgregor has stormed the cage in Bellator, slapped a ref, rushed this dudes bus with tons of his boys, hurt innocent people and dissed this mans country, religion and family.

Don’t start no shit won’t be no shit. Mcgregor didn’t even press charges cause he knew he had that shit coming. No one even really got hurt anyways.
[+] 4 users Like jabroni's post
So that just makes everything ok? This is why I hate what the MMA world has become.
Oh fuck off. I forget you’re an MMA purist. Shit happens, buncha people talked shit and things got crazy. Literally no one got hurt.
Except Wills feelings rite
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
I was sports entertained TBH. Nothing much more to say bout that. The rematch will be just as good
Mcgregor shouldnt fight him again. He cant beat him.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
Rematch should be a classic
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
(10-07-2018, 01:09 PM)jabroni Wrote: Oh fuck off. I forget you’re an MMA purist. Shit happens, buncha people talked shit and things got crazy. Literally no one got hurt.

I did because your Astros are gonna sweep my Indians!!!
Yes they will.
[+] 1 user Likes jabroni's post
Just beat the Yankees plz
McGregor should have to earn his right to a rematch, he shouldn't just be given one.

[+] 3 users Like Chaos's post
(10-07-2018, 11:18 PM)Chaos Wrote: McGregor should have to earn his right to a rematch, he shouldn't just be given one.

Money talks
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Technically Conor should have been given an easier fight after a 2 year layoff from the sport but money certainly does talk.

On the flip side, Khabib/Tony Ferguson stylistically would be VERY interesting to see. Then again, Conor's takedown defense was better than I thought it would be and unlike anyone in prev fights did win a round vs Khabib. I'd be interested to see with another 6 months of training how the rematch would go much like the Nate Diaz rematch where Conor dealt with Nate's size and reach a little better.
Jones/Gustaffson rematch booked for Dec 29th. Should be a classic.
Also Lewis vs DC nov 3. I thought it was a joke at first but apparently not. It seems really soon for another fight, especially considering Lewis took some serious lumps and was deff going to lose unanimous decision.

I think DC will pick Lewis apart
I think fans lobbied for it in hopes for another epic Lewis interview