RAW is Cena's Twitter
Live from Chicago! Cena is teasing some very big news...let the trolling commence!
Big E apparently went to visit AJ and Punk today:

[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Lol nice
Shitty carpet.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
The big rumor is Sami Zayn will be showing up tonight.

[Image: MpSHCIt.png]
[+] 6 users Like Wiggz's post
That Undertaker bell into Vinnie Mac's song was awesome.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Must be an awesome Raw to generate so much discussion. Road to WrestleMania you!
[+] 2 users Like Hitchcock's post
Dem orange thighs
I am sports entertained.
That fucking match though... I thought for sure they were going with a Y2AJ win, but that was awesome.

Win the Day!

Fuckin AJ...those moves were fucking beautiful.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

I want that Y2AJ shirt. Limited edition like a mother fucker.

Win the Day!

lol @ Ryback doing the running knee in the corner followed by the GTS taunt. Chicago crowd did NOT like that.

Just turning on now while I'm waiting to pick up my copy of the Division and then throw the fuck down! Good to see Shane out again.
Lol yeah I was like omg did Ryback really just do that. Really hope the rumors about him being the one to feud against Roman after he becomes champ are false sounds god awful
I hope that Bray giving that little rub on the belt is a sign that he'll be the heel going after the belt later on.

Win the Day!

Real solid Raw all the way through IMO.

Owens and Neville had a great match and ZAYN coming out = awesome.

The tag title match was fucking excellent
3 hours, two solid matches.
That off the ropes inverted DDT AJ did was superb.
Cena just confirmed he will not be at Mania! Thank ya Jeebus!
More trolololing, dudes gonna leave the champ just so he can come back on Raw and say it....you know....somehow!
They're just gonna rehash WM9. Stephanie is gonna throw salt in Roman's eyes to help HHH win the match. Then while everyone's booing, John Cena's music hits and an impromptu match happens and John Cena beats HHH in 60 seconds to close the show champion.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
All the faces come and help Shane beat Underwear
Nobody was complaining when AJ took a Codebreaker and was still moving and then got up to take a 2nd Codebreaker and got up yet again to take a 3rd Codebreaker

But everybody cries when Jericho kicks out of the Styles Clash
Has the codebreaker ever been his finisher? Or just always a signature move. I know the Liontamer is his finisher.

I really wish AJ wasn't fighting Jericho at Mania. I just want to see him not tied to one person. I also don't want a ladder match for the IC belt. I want Owens vs Zayn in a single match for the IC belt.
Ladder match for the US, KO-Sami for the IC is my guess. I've been wrong a time or two tho.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Some rumors I've read are a IC ladder match with Owens, Zayn, Neville, Ziggler, Miz, and more. Those were the rumored participants.
Jericho has used the Codebreaker as his primary finisher for a long time. I mean he still will win with the Walls, but Codebreaker is his main finisher now. He hasn't won with the Lionsault in forever. It was a finisher back in like, 99 thru 02, but not anymore

I'd rather Owens vs Zayn 1 on 1 and do a Us title ladder match instead, throw all the people in that one instead.
Just no. Owens vs Zayn. No need for ladders which slow the match way down. We need them going all in full speed.