Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Presidential Campaign Thread
(01-20-2017, 07:58 PM)kush Wrote: Hillary Clinton catching Bill staring at Ivanka

https://gfycat.com/MajorMedicalKinkajou

Remember when Obama made failed presidential candidate John Kerry S.o.S.? Guy was a fucking billionaire who convinced America he was only a multimillionaire cause the billion was his wifes money as if they split the damn check for dinner wtf. But hey, now trumps put rich people in place so now were fucked.

he's doing what clinton would have done. Fill the cabinet with wealthy crooks like steve mnuchin. Peezy was right. Whats the difference?
(01-20-2017, 11:19 PM)Liu Kang Baking A Pie Wrote: This is what a 37% approval rating looks like. Very sad!

[Image: 588290cb6b4d0.image.jpg]

You cant be stupid enough to think thats real. The shit was on live tv packed with people.

[Image: NGbN3MH.jpg]

Stop getting your news from buzzfeed.

This is really similar to when CNN would go to Trump rallies 4 hours early and report that no one was there cause they didnt want people to know 18000 were there at the actual time it started.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]

Yes the attendance there definitely set a record.
(01-20-2017, 11:19 PM)Liu Kang Baking A Pie Wrote: This is what a 37% approval rating looks like. Very sad!

[Image: 588290cb6b4d0.image.jpg]

Looks to me like Trump supporters are working class Americans, people who work on Fridays.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 3 users Like Enon's post
Only because Obama gave them jobs! Under the Bush administration, they couldn't even afford bootstraps!
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
(01-20-2017, 08:34 PM)genérico Wrote: @ fattie, I'm not crying at all, bro. I'm a white, middle class male. I'm going to be fine. I just find it funny that this Cheeto colored dude is the president.

Tbh if Trump is about what everyone says he is about then you are not safe unless you are rich, race does not matter.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

Thread Closed