Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Presidential Campaign Thread
Oh, no doubt. I'm a solid Bernie supporter, but he has no chance. It'll be Hillary vs. whoever in the end.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
He's being crushed by Hillary in the polls of a lot of states, comrades.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/it-g...e-sanders/
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
(02-11-2016, 10:20 AM)Peezy Wrote: Oh, no doubt. I'm a solid Bernie supporter, but he has no chance. It'll be Hillary vs. whoever in the end.

Trump vs Hillary. It's going to happen.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
I'd vote for Vermin Supreme before voting for either one of those shitlords.
[Image: agag_skull.png]
I just want whoever runs against Hilary not to be afraid to drag that cunt through the mud.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

We all lose, the state wins and in four years it begins again.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
write-in bernie '16
[Image: ngbbs48566720171b9.jpg]
Bernie has good ideas, its just too bad none of them solve anything without fucking you the people on the long end.

Im ready for someone to promote change that may be a slow burn, but will work without short changing the public in the long run. Plus if Bernie is president every speech will be 3x longer than normal as he moans and groans through it.

[+] 1 user Likes BoneCrusher's post
uhhhhhh look, won't uhhhh be any longerrrr than uhhhh obama
bernie has ideas that sound good to the masses but are either terrible or make no sense at all

(02-11-2016, 09:20 AM)Lunadaniel Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 03:36 PM)bj0rn Wrote: i dont know if you this, but she use to be CEO of HP!!!

That shit was incredible when she cited that in the first(?) debate.. I wanted to punch my tv

she said that in every debate. its her only talking point
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
The end result Bernie proposes sound awesome, he just doesn't want to tell you how he's gonna fuck you in the ass to get there.

This explains how sanders will pay for his proposals.

https://www.taxrate.xyz/
so basically, Trump is the sheeeit

and that chart only tells you about the tax hikes Bernie proposes currently, you really think he's not gonna have to raise them again at some point to pay for all the shit he plans.

Trump might have a hard road with the establishment and getting done what he wants to get done, but atleast his plans are in the interest of the people who vote for politicians to create change, not lobby them.

Bernie's going to cost me $1,000. Trumps going to give me like $4,000. So you know who I'm voting for, Vermin Supreme.
and this whole shit with China's economy couldn't come at a better time for a guy like Trump to get in office and put the fucking squeeze on those slant eyed bastards.

Amazing

With Johnny Depp, Ron Howard, Alfred Molina, Robert Morse, Patton Oswalt, Jack McBrayer, Michaela Watkins, Henry Winkler, Stephen Merchant, Christopher Lloyd, Kristen Schaal, Andy Richter, Paul Scheer, Rob Huebel, Tymberlee Hill, Alf, Jordan Coleman, Joe Nuñez, Jeremy Konner, Kenny Loggins,
So, DNC head chair Wasserman (Sarah Palin-level crazy mind you) basically told a reporter that the delegate/superdelegate system was instructed to protect Hillary from Bernie. She basically told primary voters their vote simply doesn't count, for or against Hillary, it simply doesn't count because the delegates and superdelegates are being told to ignore them in favor of Hillary. I was going to remain independent until the noms went out, but Bernie just got my vote. Also, I'm happy to finally have confirmation the system is rigged so well motherfucker send an email and people lose elections. Fuck them.

New wrinkle, Hillary is being advised internally (and outwardly on TV by one asshole) by the current active US intelligence community to drop out because they keep finding classified material in the emails and shit is about to go very bad for her (in a PR sense, she's currently throwing her aids under the bus, like she'd ever even go before a court for this let alone be punished). She absolutely won't because the nom has been hers since Obama finished swearing in for his second term. She's spent 8 years hobnobbing to make sure of that.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

She's going to be indicted at some point, I really dont see her end game, become to big for the charges? or be the first woman president to get elected into office and then impeached just like her husband.

Bernie is suprising me with his support rising, but democrats are soft on eachother, I would have buried her on the email shit long ago but dems dont seem to be even trying to hit her with that, which the republican candidate unless its Ben Carson or fucking Jeb is going to drag her through the mud on those issues, and rightfully so.

They're not soft. Obama jumped Hillary last time and she jumped him. Bernie doesn't give a fuck about attacking, it accomplishes nothing but media fodder. He'd rather jump Hillary on her bullshit stances on important things rather than the emails which are nothing more than dirty tactics. The republicans use this as if it's in a pamphlet labeled "How to run for president: Republican edition" when Bernie is showing it's far more productive to run your opponent into the ground by spelling out a well thought out plan to fix something while pointing out your opponent has no fucking plan.

I'd much rather see Bernie as the democratic front runner than Hillary, but I really don't want anyone from the Democratic party to win this time around anyways.

The Clinton email thing is largely a red herring. It is bad PR, but it is not going to result in a indictment. And this is just the start. Once Trump gets the victory, it's going to be 1996 all over again. Trump's not going to be afraid to bring up every little accusation or conspiracy about the Clintons. He'll just use his "I didn't say it, I just retweeted it" and "people are saying... I'm not saying it, but other people are saying it and I think she should address it" bits, and then if she gets elected, we'll be back to non-stop investigations into the Clintons, government shutdowns, etc etc.

It's going to be dirty, messy, and non-stop drama (real and made up).

Whoever wins, I dread how it is going to go.
I'll suck Bill's cum out of Hillary's cunt to avoid any and all Republicans in the race. The only viable candidate they've had in the past three elections was McCain, and he had the shit sense to pick Palin as a running mate.
(02-13-2016, 03:14 AM)I Am Not Avery Wrote: The Clinton email thing is largely a red herring. It is bad PR, but it is not going to result in a indictment. And this is just the start. Once Trump gets the victory, it's going to be 1996 all over again. Trump's not going to be afraid to bring up every little accusation or conspiracy about the Clintons. He'll just use his "I didn't say it, I just retweeted it" and "people are saying... I'm not saying it, but other people are saying it and I think she should address it" bits, and then if she gets elected, we'll be back to non-stop investigations into the Clintons, government shutdowns, etc etc.

The securities council released a statement that just on the sample size they chose (40, 40 fucking emails) they found 4 with subject matter deemed secret. With 30k emails on that server just imagine what else they find. What's more, she was compelling her aids to to break federal law by circumventing all the built in security in the federal email system and forwarding emails to her unsecured server. They will go to jail first. I think and an indictment is entirely possible though nothing will come of it. The simple fact our very serious deep national security heads are telling her to drop out likely means what little they found is a big fucking deal.

I used to see this as nothing more than a new Benghazi for the republicans. Turns out it was quite a bit more than that. She was actively telling people to break VERY serious laws for her own comfort because she's a Clinton and gets her way. DNC is going out of their way to try and make this go away, but the FBI is set to arrest those aids any day now, and it's only going to get worse when one of them cracks and spills everything Hillary told them to do.

I want Sanders to win so I can do my banking at the post office. Yay big government.
[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
(02-13-2016, 04:56 AM)Dubb Wrote: The securities council released a statement that just on the sample size they chose (40, 40 fucking emails) they found 4 with subject matter deemed secret. With 30k emails on that server just imagine what else they find.

But she won't be in trouble for that. Same thing happened with Rice and Powell who were using personal email account run by the RNC during their tenure (you might remember they "lost" a huge qty of emails as well) and nothing happened except maybe some low level people got in trouble. It will be the same with Hillary. Its only getting the attention it is because she's running for President.

Time will prove me right or wrong.
Theyre not going to indict a presidential candidate. Seriously.
[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
(02-13-2016, 09:37 AM)kush Wrote: I want Sanders to win so I can do my banking at the post office. Yay big government.

And get a free rectal exam at the same time. It's going to be sweet!
Agag
(02-13-2016, 03:14 AM)I Am Not Avery Wrote: The Clinton email thing is largely a red herring. It is bad PR, but it is not going to result in a indictment. And this is just the start. Once Trump gets the victory, it's going to be 1996 all over again. Trump's not going to be afraid to bring up every little accusation or conspiracy about the Clintons. He'll just use his "I didn't say it, I just retweeted it" and "people are saying... I'm not saying it, but other people are saying it and I think she should address it" bits, and then if she gets elected, we'll be back to non-stop investigations into the Clintons, government shutdowns, etc etc.

You think that trump will win?
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
Thread Closed