Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Presidential Campaign Thread
I want Bernie to win so that Larry David is on SNL every week
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Woah rubio, stop double posting
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
(02-07-2016, 08:13 PM)generic Wrote: I try to not box myself in with labels of who I am: therein lies a problem though, because I'm boxing myself.

I just want inside a hot teen girl's box.

Hot teen reporting for booty duty
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Sanders and Trump predicted to win. Hillary already conceded with only 9% of the vote in.
Undy 4 President
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 3 users Like Sal Undy's post
Bigger story: John Kasich coming in 2nd in the Republican race.

Chris Christie absolutely murdered Rubio's entire campaign in that last debate.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
yeah rubio might be done without a huge rebound
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
(02-09-2016, 09:46 PM)Peezy Wrote: Bigger story: John Kasich coming in 2nd in the Republican race.

I agree. Hes going go have to perform better at debates to rebound. But, while we're on the subject, let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing. He is trying to change this country. He wants America to become more like the rest of the world. We don't want to be like the rest of the world, we want to be the United States of America.

Carson and and Fiorni need to drop out.
[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
Now comes the real test, can Bernie win in Nevada and South Carolina?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Dr. Uncle Tom is still there? Carly Daddyfingeredme too? Fuck those pieces of shit.
[Image: ngbbs48566720171b9.jpg]
I miss M. Night Louisiana. tbh Jindal was the smartest cat on the ticket
[Image: ngbbs48566720171b9.jpg]
I love watching the playback from the Christie/Rubio thing, but I don't know if he murdered him, because Rubio still tied for 3rd with Cruz and Christie was still behind them.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Cnn says he came in 5th.
(02-09-2016, 11:24 PM)kush Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 09:46 PM)Peezy Wrote: Bigger story: John Kasich coming in 2nd in the Republican race.

I agree. Hes going go have to perform better at debates to rebound. But, while we're on the subject,  let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing. He is trying to change this country. He wants America to become more like the rest of the world. We don't want to be like the rest of the world, we want to be the United States of America.

Carson and and Fiorni need to drop out.

I see what you did there.
Not 100% confirmed yet but sources are saying Chris Christie is dropping out today.
Here is my tribute to Chris Christie and new jersey

JDS 4 secretary
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

All reports are saying Christie is out so I went ahead and X'd him.

[Image: Edq5Ffs.jpg]

Behold your next President! One of these faces, you will be seeing and hearing about nonstop for the next 4-8 years!
Sanders won, Clinton got all of the super delegates. Sanders is set to win again, Clinton is set to get the super delegates again.

Clinton has had the nomination since Obama was sworn in for his final term and the fix is in. Get ready for a bumpy 4 years.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

A few of the others might as well be X'd out as well. After Super Tuesday we'll probably be down to Hillary (unless Bernie turns his NH win into some serious momentum) on the D side, and Trump + probably Cruz and either Rubio or Bush on the R side battling for 2nd. I like Kasich, but he has no money and is too moderate for the primaries.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Fiorina dropped out
Good, fuck her.
i dont know if you this, but she use to be CEO of HP!!!
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
So I hear. Updated!

[Image: FJhsBNI.jpg]
Daniel Bryan should run!!!
He's got less brain damage than most of them, why not?
[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
VEGAN COOKIES
Daniel Bryan doesn't have enough supporters of voting age is his only problem.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

(02-10-2016, 03:36 PM)bj0rn Wrote: i dont know if you this, but she use to be CEO of HP!!!

That shit was incredible when she cited that in the first(?) debate.. I wanted to punch my tv
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Lunadaniel's post
I just read about the way the DNC is fucking over Sanders with the way they're assigning delegates.

"Oh you tied Hillary in Iowa and you beat her by a shitload in NH? That's great, she gets way more delegates than you because fuck you, that's why"

Some solid proof that no matter what side of the political aisle you're on, they don't give a fuck about what you really want :\
Thread Closed