Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Presidential Campaign Thread
I thought the funniest thing so far was Jeb falling lower than Rand.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Within the next few days, I expect Santorum, Christie and Fiorina to drop out.

I think Jeb and even Ben Carson are going to be too stubborn to admit defeat yet. They'll both try to hang on until New Hampshire.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
This year's election is like this year's wrestlemania. You know who is going to be in the main event, and you're not interested because we know who's walking out with the title....and the future looks bleak.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 2 users Like Brulos's post
They should have a money in the bank contract for the presidency.

Like someone could wait till the presidents approval ratings are down then cash in for an on the spot election.
[+] 2 users Like Wiggz's post
(02-03-2016, 11:27 AM)Wiggz Wrote: They should have a money in the bank contract for the presidency.

Like someone could wait till the presidents approval ratings are down then cash in for an on the spot election.

I actually wish we had something like most Parlimentary countries.  No real fixed election dates.  Shit starts stalling out in congress, or something controversial happens with the president and the government is temporarily disbanded and new elections are held in 4 weeks time.   Canada just recently had a 6 week election season, and considered it ran too long.  I'd rather than, that the current nearly 2 year campaign for president.  I'd also like to see run offs any time the winner gets less than 50% of the vote (for any position).  Would make it more likely for people to vote for who they really want, instead of having to decide between a douchebag and a turd sandwich.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
What's this? Bill Clinton is cashing in on his wife Hilary Clinton? BAH GOD!
And now Santorum has bowed out also.
He shouldnt have even started.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
disappointing Rand couldnt get more steam behind him. I liked him the best. he was pretty much a libertarian running on a republican ticket
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
i love when bernie sanders' blood starts boiling and he starts yelling about the 1% anytime someone asks how he plans to fund all the free stuff he is promising. most entertaining part of the debates
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
https://i.sli.mg/nIaqVj.png
The big thing about presidential elections that Obama taught me is that just because you're president doesn't mean you'll be able to get shit done. If 'The Bern' won he'd sit in a stalled congress who wants nothing more than his resignation until his 4 years are up. The worst part? His own party would probably join the inevitable GOP temper tantrum at not getting the presidency for at least one more term. As much as Bernie is spouting the truth and is truly likeable, he'd end up being a stalled president, he'd get NONE of his wishlist because the status quo will be pissed as hell at him.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

B-but muh removal of the weed ban

#FEELTHEBERN
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
(02-06-2016, 08:05 PM)kush Wrote: https://i.sli.mg/nIaqVj.png

Wish I saw this before I started drinking  Blank
My problem with that argument is...does anyone think they're going to work with Hillary? They HATE Hillary. I think they'd be less likely to work with her than him.
They absolutely will when interests align, which they will, a lot. Hillary is the establishment the GOP has been desperate to prop up and let get away with economic murder. It'll just be a lot of late night votes and quiet bill signings. Fox News will still make shit up about how she's a mexican muslim from Iraq who murders babies and sells their body parts to hungry pedophiles. In the background they'll be working together to make sure Wall Street gets its way. I mean, her biggest campaign contributors are some of the biggest contributors to the top GOP candidates. After a healthcare (insurance) company gave her a bajillion dollars she came right out and said single payer will NEVER happen under her rule presidency. Obama didn't even have balls big enough to just flat out do something like that. She honestly should just come out and say she's a moderate republican at this point.

Case and point:
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/commen...be/czqo9sn

Reads like a GOP candidate.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

[+] 1 user Likes Dubb's post
If a Dem wins, whoever they are, the Republicans will be obstructionist. But gawd, if Hillary wins it is going to be pants on head retarded. There's going to be new investigations every fucking week in every little thing.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]

I hate rubio and hope this buries him.
We all lose rite, but hey everyone should keep sharing stories and getting in to arguments because Daniel Speer makes my life worth living.
We need reel change in this country, it's time to FINALLY give an old white guy a chance for once rite.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Fro's post
I'd vote for FRO!!!
wOOpWOOP
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post

LOL
I'd let Fro put a cigar in my ass
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
I'm voting for Papa Johns tonight. Yafeelme
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
I love Papa Johns, my friends are like..OMG DONT BUY IT HES AN EVIL MAAAAN....I'm all...bro..the homie JD isn't EVIL.

Fuck boycotts, I stopped caring about everything!! EVERYTHING!!!

EXCEPT WRESTLING!!!
No gimmicks and goofy fun, I'm honestly becoming less liberal as I get older.

I just want to be left alone and don't give a shit about anyone, a guy at work told me that how evil libertarians think. One of my bleeding heart agostic friends (he calls himself agnostic because atheists are hateful) said that atheist libertarians like me will be the downfall of this country.

I don't get it, but I don't care...as long as I have weed and wrestling I'm good.
I try to not box myself in with labels of who I am: therein lies a problem though, because I'm boxing myself.

I just want inside a hot teen girl's box.
I try to not box myself in with labels of who I am: therein lies a problem though, because I'm boxing myself.

I just want inside a hot teen girl's box.
Thread Closed