Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Presidential Campaign Thread
na, lets leave it open so we can resurrect it 2 years later when mid terms come around while its only semi relevant. We seem to do that with a lot of other threads here now lately.
Theres 49 minutes left guys. Bernie can still do this! If we all donate our life savings and phone bank for the next hour he can win! Match me!
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kush's post
[+] 3 users Like genérico's post
[Image: 16113938_1429900423689020_52691610580256...bpsysk.jpg]
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 3 users Like Enon's post
[Image: zCisQC5.png]
What's he thinking bros?
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Liberal tears are raining from the sky

We finally did it bros
[Image: NONAwKs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
5 minutes after he became president, my wife brought me lunch to work. The Trump era is pretty good so far.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post

[+] 2 users Like genérico's post
I'm sure this isn't the first time Trump has kicked a Black family out of their home
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
It's Trump time
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
totally happy to hear that whitehouse.gov has removed any mention of climate change fro its website. fuck fake science.
(01-20-2017, 03:13 PM)genérico Wrote: totally happy to hear that whitehouse.gov has removed any mention of climate change fro its website. fuck fake science.

What did they mean by this?
What do you mean?
(01-20-2017, 03:13 PM)genérico Wrote: totally happy to hear that whitehouse.gov has removed any mention of climate change fro its website. fuck fake science.

As much as I'd love to get my pitchforks out and agree with you, it's not as sinister as that. They wiped almost everything and archived it.
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blo...ng-forward

They're treating this just like the house itself. Move all of Obama's shit out and let Trump do what he wants with it. It's Trump's website now. Half the links you click on there lead you to 404 pages right now because all the stuff that was put on there during Obama's presidency is gone. It's not his website anymore. It's Trump's.

Anything new that Trump says or does in regards to climate change (or any of the other issues that were also archived) will be added as they happen.

TL;DR - basically, this is a new website now. Aside from the basic structure, everything was wiped and archived.

Sorta the same as the @potus twitter account. All of Obama's tweets were wiped and archived to a different account. The @potus account now only has 1 tweet.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Whitehouse.gov is just going to redirect to his twitter account
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like suIcIdecL0wN's post
Thanks for clearing that up, Peezy. I'm too busy to follow this shit.
Member whitehouse.com?!

Hey poor people who voted for him: he's got you, I'm sure of it.

Generic your tears are so salty. Can he be in office more than a few hours before you start the I TOLD YOU SOs
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

The guy's entire cabinet was a mess long before he ever got sworn in
Hillary Clinton catching Bill staring at Ivanka

Remember when Obama made failed presidential candidate John Kerry S.o.S.? Guy was a fucking billionaire who convinced America he was only a multimillionaire cause the billion was his wifes money as if they split the damn check for dinner wtf. But hey, now trumps put rich people in place so now were fucked.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
@ fattie, I'm not crying at all, bro. I'm a white, middle class male. I'm going to be fine. I just find it funny that this Cheeto colored dude is the president.
@Peezy, go on and lock this thread now, please. Dummies are just going to come in here and be all SFU in it. They spoil the fun.
Everyone hated Obama for all of his executive orders, and yet Trump's first act as president was to sign an executive order to "ease the burdens of Obamacare". Whatever the fuck that means.

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/20/510868508/...till-uncle
Donald Trump is a perfect fit for America if you think about it. Be honest. The country is a nacho cheese dispenser in a Grey Hound station.
This is what a 37% approval rating looks like. Very sad!

[Image: 588290cb6b4d0.image.jpg]
I've obtained this rare and classified video of Liu in the flesh during inauguration
[+] 3 users Like Mudkips's post
Kips gets it. The slow ones probably never will.
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
Way to adult....screaming on your knees and crying because you didnt get your way.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

[+] 1 user Likes fattie420's post
Thread Closed