Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Presidential Campaign Thread
(12-03-2016, 06:20 AM)kush Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 02:20 AM)bj0rn Wrote: im legit curious what Liu cant wait til 2018 for.

Midterm Senate races. Dude thought hillary would win now he thinks dems will b take back the senate in 2 years.

im sill just waiting for why Liu cant wait for 2018
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
Dems forgot working class white people, and assume minorities love being treated like wounded animals who need government handouts and protection.

If the new Republican govt does the tiniest amount to keep jobs in America and focus on our country instead of meddling in others affairs then they win out over the PC "culture" Dems.

If they botch it and don't do anything the hope change we feel for you party wins again.

It's all stupid and mid tier entertainment,at least I did my part putting the most entertaining guy in the office!!!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 2 users Like Brulos's post
(12-03-2016, 06:20 AM)kush Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 02:20 AM)bj0rn Wrote: im legit curious what Liu cant wait til 2018 for.

Midterm Senate races. Dude thought hillary would win now he thinks dems will b take back the senate in 2 years.

Remember in 2008 when the Republican party took a huge blow not only in the presidential part of the election but in just about everything else? Fast forward a few years later and things start switching the other way around, once people realize the Republicans stink just as bad maybe even worse than the Democrats it will once again switch back in their favor. Its a never ending cycle, rinse and repeat.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Chaos's post
you know 2018 is almost all democrats defending right?
Can't wait.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
When the Trump death squads roll through I hope they take Lui Kang first
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

Is it when the new FlapJack Wilson album drops on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, and Google Play?
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
[+] 4 users Like hedgehogg96's post
(12-03-2016, 04:12 PM)hedgehogg96 Wrote:

Is it when the new FlapJack Wilson album drops on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, and Google Play?

That's probably what it is TBQH.
[+] 5 users Like Brulos's post
(12-03-2016, 04:17 PM)Brulos Wrote:

i just BEAT UP that fucking like button
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes suIcIdecL0wN's post
I know you guys are poking fun at me because i'm upset about how the election turned out. I hope the republican party can improve your lives without ignoring or disenfranchising othet people too. I'm not a liberal or a progressive. I just don't have faith that Trump or establishment republicans are going to do anything other than the status quo.
But you have faith that Hillary or some other democratic candidate who are more engulfed into the status quo when it comes to politics than anyone?

I just think you're either misinformed or uneducated about a lot of the things that this election was run on and the reason it ended up the way it did. If you think Clinton or any democratic nominee even Bernie Sanders the king of all cucks would have changed a thing you're wrong.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

I liked Bernie for the fact that he had no corporate money backing his campaign. He would have been only accountable to the American voters and not some billionaire with some cash to piss away. Whether you agree or not with some of his policy proposals that would have been a potential for real change. I think he's one of the only politicians within the top levels of government that doesn't bullshit the public. You can call him a cuck or a puppet because he conceded the nomination to Hillary, but what good would that have done if she had actually won the election? He would have been killed politically and it would have ended everything he worked for and the people around him. He was better off trying to influence where the power was rather than to fight it at that point.

Hillary and Trump are both quite repulsive to me. Both are corporate puppets who would serve their masters and line their pockets before they would help the American people. But Trump is a god damned buffoon and an embarrassment who should go back to doing what he does best, rating women's looks and telling people they are fired. His presidency is going to be plagued by the fact that he won't separate himself from his businesses and various investments that could potentially conflict with policy decisions, trade deals, or a crisis. Thats going to be a consistent theme until the end of his presidency or until he actually decides to do something about it. The corruption is going to be so transparent that people will be sick of it. Tell me how thats going to be different than what Hillary did as secretary of state and her foundation?
(12-03-2016, 11:46 PM)suIcIdecL0wN Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 04:17 PM)Brulos Wrote:

i just BEAT UP that fucking like button

[Image: TN5pW6H.jpg]
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
(12-04-2016, 09:56 PM)Liu Kang Baking A Pie Wrote: I liked Bernie

Opinion discared, cuck detected
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
Oh yeah, because if the 1% thought the majority of the population would vote for a candidate solely on the fact that they arent backed by big money, like they wouldnt find ways to donate without people knowing exactly who donated, the same way Jill Stein raised so much money "grass roots" right?

You have to look at a politician or any candidate running for office based on their policies and based on how they've handled situations in the past. The only bad things people have against Trump is him not being the most politically correct when it comes to speaking to people and not holding back what he feels or what he thinks for the benefit of others. And while that may be needed on some foreign diplomacy, that's why there are other people handling that shit for Donald Trump, and why he's reverted to being alot softer now that he's in office, but it hasnt compromised his overall goal at all.

100% of the reason sjws hate Trump. He said rude things *tears* nothing to do with policies. Their savior Obama has had illegals deported but no one cares about that because he hasnt talked about it. Trump publicly says he will do something that is already getting done and he is a racist.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

My favorite lines from this whole ordeal (not online mind you but IRL). We're people saying, I worked with some.mexocans and they were nice! Oh word? You worked with a few beans? Nigga I am one and grew up with them, your summer waiting tables doesn't count.

Also, all the time (in Columbus, back home it wasn't like this) I hear OH YOURE NOT A REAL MEXICAN..OH U ARENT MEXICAN
.HAHA UR WHITE WITH A MEXICAN NAME...LOL YOU ARENT A MEXICAN YOU DONT ACT LIKE ONE!!

Then, I'm like..yeah I voted for Trump...BUT YOURE MEXICAN OMG HE WANTS TO DEPORT YOU!!!!

So great, back home I got shit on for being Mexican and in the tolerant land of white liberals LOL UR NOT.MEXICAN LOL CRAFT BEER AND RAIMBOW FLAGS!!!

This election season has been the best to me, it brought out the racists on both sides...oh but thinking that minorities aren't capable and need white people to fight for them ISNT racist...so sorry I forgot they just want to help and other stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
Craft beers are what makes beer drinking great
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
I prefer Modelo, but if people keep calling me white I guess I'll have e to enjoy that craft shit
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
(12-04-2016, 10:44 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote: Oh yeah, because if the 1% thought the majority of the population would vote for a candidate solely on the fact that they arent backed by big money, like they wouldnt find ways to donate without people knowing exactly who donated, the same way Jill Stein raised so much money "grass roots" right?

You have to look at a politician or any candidate running for office based on their policies and based on how they've handled situations in the past. The only bad things people have against Trump is him not being the most politically correct when it comes to speaking to people and not holding back what he feels or what he thinks for the benefit of others. And while that may be needed on some foreign diplomacy, that's why there are other people handling that shit for Donald Trump, and why he's reverted to being alot softer now that he's in office, but it hasnt compromised his overall goal at all.

Trump talking like a moron is one critique of him. But thats not the only thing that bothers people about him. Some of his policy proposals are polarizing or just bewildering. His foreign policy positions in regards to ISIS, Russia, and China should be alarming more people. I don't even believe he wants to abolish Roe V Wade. He hasn't released his taxes which would highlight where his financial interests are. If we knew the extent of his investments we could have a clearer picture of how his role in office could conflict with his financial gains and his responsibility to serve the American people.

I also hate the fact that one party is going to have control over all 3 branches of government soon. Right now the supreme court is about to hear a case regarding the gerrymandering that the Republican party has been doing to try and swing elections. Having a republican controlled government deciding the fate over possible voter manipulation to benefit themselves is deeply troubling. A country this deeply divided needs to find more common ground and control of the government should be more evenly split. If politicians didn't filibuster every 5 seconds and would actually work towards improving people's lives rather than to improve their own positions of power we would never need someone like Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.
Anyone who hates one party having control for a period of time because those candidates for the respected parties won their elections must also hate when nothing ever gets done because of a democratic administration being in presidency and the republicans controlling the house, or vice versa, shit just tends to get done a whole lot more right?

We all need people to keep others in check, plenty of congressmen on the same party do that to each other. I get where people stand that having one party in presidency and another party running the house is in some ways a balance of power (even though it really isnt) the people elected those candidates from those respected parties.

You should be more worried about supporting democrats and being behind such a untrustworthy and disgusting party. So disgusting that you cant even come up with a legitimate candidate to face a businessman with no political background and who wants to be a known commodity.

Also just to ad a little tid bit here...

Masayoshi of Soft Bank in Japan has agreed to invest $50 billion dollars to the United States for Businesses and 50,000 new jobs.

Linda McMahon to Serve as the Administrator of the Small Business Administration
Trumps gonna have her in a waist tied shirt and some daisy dukes haulking shit at his merch booth.

Hillary Clinton had the most faithless electors in 100 years. All the stupid talk about them not voting for Trump and the exact opposite happened. Again.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kush's post
Today is the big day and Trump will officially become the 45th president. I would watch the inauguration, but I'll be stuck at work all day. But I'v also been thinking a lot about the last 8 years of Obama, and the 8 previous years of George Bush. As much as I hate Trump, I don't think the apocalypse is upon us. Hopefully some of his more respected cabinet choices will steer him in the right direction and I think they will. Given that many of them do not agree with the outrageous policy proposals and ideas he promised during the campaign, its probably safe to assume there will be no muslim ban or mass deportation plans among other things.

in an unrelated note, Obama commuted the sentence for Chelsea Manning and Julian Assange has agreed to turn himself in.
I'm gonna find a bar on lunch to watch the inauguration speech
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
I hope someone advises him to stop the spray tan shit.
Assange ain't turning himself in. He's already backpedaled his ass out of that.

I can't wait to finally lockbox this fuckin' thread.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Thread Closed