Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Presidential Campaign Thread
Unions are very important. Wish I was with n one. I have a friend who slams them constantly even tho he hasn't had a job in year and never had to work in any labor job.
If one doesn't support unions, one is fucking un-American.
Pretty much anyone I ever met that was anti union was the type of person that could never keep a job or in managment. I get managment hating them because they can be pains in the ass. But from a workers standpoint they are really good. Almost always a higher quality of work. Not always is it better pay but its usually on point with benefits, job security, or safety.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

[+] 1 user Likes fattie420's post
I am part of the CWA but they dont require us to pay union dues in Florida. We have a no strike clause but there is also a no lock out clause so??
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

(12-01-2016, 12:17 AM)fattie420 Wrote: Who gives a fuck about Ford or Lincoln! The real question is will Trump fuck with my union.

of course he won't. he's a blue collar billionaire, remember?
[+] 1 user Likes Liu Kang Baking A Pie's post
unions carry to much lobbying power imo
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
Might as well go ahead and burn a flag now, traitor
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
don't worry, they won't have any power with a Trump presidency. Trump is a blue collar billionaire, which means he is on the side of the average American worker. Donald Trump is the only person who knows whats best for middle and working class. He is the only person who knows how to solve every problem in our lives and is the only person capable of fixing everything. He is number 1 at everything and knows more about everything than everyone else this I will tell you. It's tremendous. And bigly (big league?).
YOU GOT A PROBLEM BABY YOU KNOW TRUMP WILL SOLVE IT.

YOU GOT A ISSUE MY NIGGA PENCE WILL RESOLVE IT.

WIPE THOSE TEARS BABY FACE ASS BITCH LIU KANG AND HAVE NO FEAR.

CAUSE YO UNEMPLOYED PIE BAKING ASS IS IN TRUMPS AMERICA NOW, YOU QUEER.

#MAGA MY #NAGA
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like BoneCrusher's post
[Image: tumblr_mmgm8f3WQf1r0qp6so1_500.gif]
SLEEPIN ON THIS THREAD LIKE YOU WERE SLEEPIN ON TRUMP ALL ELECTION BRO.

you suck.

liberals suck.

the DNC sucks.

get over it.

[+] 4 users Like BoneCrusher's post
then best part about trump winning is that he hasnt even become president yet, but people like Liu are so angry and foaming at the mouth ready for him to fail
General mattis is secretary of defense. Cool.
[+] 1 user Likes jabroni's post
Trump has done everything right since beginning his transition.

Sorry Bernie Sanders is a pussy ass puppet.

Sorry the democratic party blackballed a real competitor in favor for a money grubbing skank who's had her hands in running this country into the ground for over a decade.

The sad part is when people find something to say about positive outcomes happening for our country, instead of finding something to say about all the time their candidate spent in a position of power and made no effort to make anything better for our country.

Trump V Bernie is what the election should have been. That would have been a tough choice. Both Trump and Bernie have things I strongly agree with and disagree with. Although Bernie was the king SJW I would have still sided with him on things.

(12-02-2016, 12:08 AM)BoneCrusher Wrote: Trump has done everything right since beginning his transition.

Sorry Bernie Sanders is a pussy ass puppet.

Sorry the democratic party blackballed a real competitor in favor for a money grubbing skank who's had her hands in running this country into the ground for over a decade.

The sad part is when people find something to say about positive outcomes happening for our country, instead of finding something to say about all the time their candidate spent in a position of power and made no effort to make anything better for our country.

right. A guy who never took a penny of corporate or big donor money was nothing but a big puppet.

Yet the guy who let the Mercer family run his campaign and is filling his cabinet for him is certainly his own man.

Okay.

Trump has no track record of public service or doing anything that benefitted anyone but himself. I just don't believe him when he says he wants to help people. The guy uses other people's money to donate to charity and does it when he gets into legal jams. This whole business with carrier is a pr stunt. 1000 jobs being saved is good, but that doesn't get started saving the rest of the country.

I just don't understand the idolizing of this clown. I find it to be sickening. This is the beauty pagent guy. This is the "you're fired" guy. If he turns out to be a good president its okay. But for now i don't see any reason to believe he will help anyone but himself or his donors.
Sending $1,700,000,000 to Iran was a good deal but giving an American company a 7,000,000 tax break over 10 years is a tragedy.

[Image: mwYurH.png]
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
I never said it was a tragedy. I just think the intentions behond it are hollow.
(12-02-2016, 09:30 AM)kush Wrote: Sending $1,700,000,000 to Iran was a good deal but giving an American company a 7,000,000 tax break over 10 years is a tragedy.

[Image: mwYurH.png]

Think of how much tax revenue they'll get in return by people having jobs and buying shit and paying taxes for ten years. Completely makes sense.
Im seeing a lot of open minds here and thats nice. Kang is just not willing to budge on a single point, gets stumped, brings up next topic, gets stumped. We are fully recognizing he may not be the savior that was memed, but he MIGHT do some good and there is a slight plan.

[+] 2 users Like fattie420's post
He doesnt bring up any legitimate topics. He doesnt understand basic business/economics or anything that is of importance now and was of importance to the average american voter during this election.

[+] 1 user Likes BoneCrusher's post
Also let's go back. I didnt even see the story about carrier until it was pointed out, and thought it was a small business, so it being a large corporation keeping jobs in america or bringing them back, only proves my point further that it's a good thing. The choice of Carrier to do so is in support of the Trump/Pence administration by that company, it's not a Trump PR stunt, it's Carrier jumping on a bandwagon that will be followed by some just because they want to be the first businesses to "Make America Great Again" with Trump. The PR for the companies is worth it for them alone, even if each company keeps 1000 jobs here each, it's definitely a start, how can you say it's not? And how can you say "it's good but not gonna help the rest of the country" any jobs staying or coming back is helping the ENTIRE country, stop dividing shit up like you liberals always do.

Trump hasnt even been sworn in and companies are already jumping on board. Next thing your gonna tell me is Obama is to thank for it.

Liu brings up whatever the liberal media talking points of the day are. Election recounts, Trump staying at his house in NYC even tho hes not even the president yet, etc
2018 can't come soon enough.
what happens in 2018?
Abortion becomes illegal and gays go back in the closet.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Enon's post
Throwing in the deadpool that Lui Kang isnt around for 2018

im legit curious what Liu cant wait til 2018 for.
Quote:Trump's new foreign policy: 'We will stop looking to topple regimes'

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trumps...Dw.twitter

This is fantastic
(12-03-2016, 02:20 AM)bj0rn Wrote: im legit curious what Liu cant wait til 2018 for.

Midterm Senate races. Dude thought hillary would win now he thinks dems will b take back the senate in 2 years.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
Thread Closed