Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Presidential Campaign Thread
He's not even in office and no regulations have been mandated or changed, under our current administration we've seen plenty of new regulations added that halter the manufacturing and small businesses in this county. In America, 80% of small businesses only make enough money to take care of the owner, and that's because even with shipping their product and having it landed from China they still cant make enough profit to expand and make the need to create jobs, they move these plants to other countries because regulations and taxes they have to pay are almost half of what they make in revenue.

If anything you prove the point that this campaign is a success because companies are hopping on the popularity of make america great again that trump coined. He's not even sworn into office yet so even 1 job kept in America and not shipped overseas when it would have been otherwise, is a win for America and a win for Trump.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes BoneCrusher's post
anyone know how Jill Stein's quest to get a recount in PA went?
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
It isn't. She needs three voters from each of the 20000000 districts in the state to sign a petition, and the deadline has passed for many districts
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
The Wisconsin Elections Commission agreed Monday to begin a recount of the presidential election on Thursday but was sued by Green Party candidate Jill Stein after the agency declined to require county officials to recount the votes by hand.

Unless Stein wins her lawsuit in Dane County Circuit Court, officials in each of Wisconsin’s 72 counties would decide on their own whether to do their recounts of the 2.98 million statewide votes by machine or by hand, with dozens of counties expected to hand count the paper ballots.

I hope she loses for the lulz.

(11-29-2016, 10:05 PM)genérico Wrote: It isn't. She needs three voters from each of the 20000000 districts in the state to sign a petition, and the deadline has passed for many districts

i know she missed the deadline.. Stein isnt sorry if she tricked you
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
What threw you guys off this was a cash grab? The deadline passing or her still collecting money even after she passed the amount needed for an actual recount by a landslide?

Or was it the Clinton administration trying to get behind it after they actually made a deal to concede 15 mins after the AP called the election?

DEM CRAZY DEMOCRATS.

i didnt donate to shit. i could give a fuck who is president as long as it isnt killary.
[+] 2 users Like genérico's post
(11-29-2016, 10:50 PM)genérico Wrote: i didnt donate to shit. i could give a fuck who is president as long as it isnt killary.

I just want you to know. I don't agree with everything you say, but I love you so god damn much.
[+] 1 user Likes jabroni's post
(11-29-2016, 11:30 PM)jabroni Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 10:50 PM)genérico Wrote: i didnt donate to shit. i could give a fuck who is president as long as it isnt killary.

I just want you to know. I don't agree with everything you say, but I love you so god damn much.

Can we all meet up and fucc each other or what
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 2 users Like Brulos's post
(11-30-2016, 05:56 AM)Brulos Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 11:30 PM)jabroni Wrote:

I just want you to know. I don't agree with everything you say, but I love that FLAPJACK WILSON POP PUNK PANCHO VILLA IS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES, SPOTIFY, AMAZON, AND GOOGLE PLAY!!!

Can we all meet up and STREAM FLAPJACK WILSON POP PUNK PANCHO VILLA...CAUSE THAT SHIT IS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES, SPOTIFY, AMAZON, AND GOOGLE PLAY!!!

Opening a Rite-Aid in this mother fucker.
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like suIcIdecL0wN's post
Look at politics bringing us all together
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
Is it politics....OR IS IT FLAPJACK WILSONS POP PUNK PANCHO VILLA BRINGING US ALL TOGETHER!!

WHOCH BY THE WAY IS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES, SPOTIFY, AMAZON, AND GOOGLE PLAY!!!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
(11-29-2016, 10:00 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote: He's not even in office and no regulations have been mandated or changed, under our current administration we've seen plenty of new regulations added that halter the manufacturing and small businesses in this county. In America, 80% of small businesses only make enough money to take care of the owner, and that's because even with shipping their product and having it landed from China they still cant make enough profit to expand and make the need to create jobs, they move these plants to other countries because regulations and taxes they have to pay are almost half of what they make in revenue.

If anything you prove the point that this campaign is a success because companies are hopping on the popularity of make america great again that trump coined. He's not even sworn into office yet so even 1 job kept in America and not shipped overseas when it would have been otherwise, is a win for America and a win for Trump.

carrier and its parent company united technology are no mom and pop operations. nice try though.
Yeah, carrier has defense contracts.
Bigly
Fuck those 1000 people. They should lose their jobs at Carrier and work for small businesses!
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Enon's post
I'm just glad he saved* an entire** Lincoln*** plant from moving to Mexico.

*No he didn't

**It was just going to be one assembly line w/no loss of jobs

*** It was Ford, but ya know, once one starts lying then one has to make up other stories to cover the original lie

Shit is going to be comical
I like how he says he is giving up all roles in his businesses so there is no conflict of interest, yet his children are taking over those businesses.
Ford owns Lincoln and the model was the Lincoln MKC.

So 2/3 incorrect. Politifact rates this claim pants on fire.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
But it wasn't an entire Lincoln plant, and no jobs were going to be lost. And trump had nothing to do with it.

Source: Louisville local news, where the Ford plant is located. They interviewed top dogs there and everyone was laughing at how ridiculous the claim was
Thats pretty funny.
This is obviously a pr stunt. Obviously.
Who gives a fuck about Ford or Lincoln! The real question is will Trump fuck with my union.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

TRUMPS AMERICA NOW BITCH

I'd place money on Trump being totally anti-union, and one who will dismantle them all if given the chance.
He is totally anti union. Pence is a right to work supporter which is an anti union thing. Im hoping he has too much on his plate to pass anti union laws or worry about the unions.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

I am 100% a union supporter, and I am totally on your side with this issue. I hope you aren't negatively affected with this issue
It's so sweet that yall are super gay for each other now Heart
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
My union magazine had a whole article praising his use of union labor like 4 years ago. Then this year hes the devil.

Kaine was also a right to work guy. Neither party is pro union, except sanders.
It's hard to find a pro-union candidate nowadays because unions eat into profits too much, which is one reason why jobs leave the US.

I'm not saying Trump is the devil or anything on this issue, but with Pence at his side and his "draining the swamp" not draining, it's hard to say where he will stand on this issue.
Thread Closed