Weird error?
I got this twice when previewing the Royal Rumble thread as I was creating it (see attached)

Another side note:
-When I resize images it will look fine in the browser but skewed the opposite way on my phone. Any idea what causes this?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[Image: Ancient-Aliens-Meme-600x300.jpg]
The red spell check underline is invisible to users without glasses that need glasses due to blur that goes downward covering up any underline.
Salution: I need a new pair of prescription glasses, and frames [which I can't afford unless i get free glasses from the donation bin at the eye wear clinic and get dirty looks and slow service because im a terrible person for not being able to afford to see]. Or i could change the color of the site so the box to write in isn't so similar in shade to red. Yes I can tell the difference between red and gray. Sorry its a little hard to do so when gray font is blurred over a 1; px red spell check underline, with a darker gray background, which together is almost invisble unless i go back and look under every word squinting with my eyes closer to the screen. This isn't so much of a problem except I might as well be looking for the spelling errors myself because both are just as difficult.

My suggested salution? Use a lighter shade of red for spell check error underline.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Thank you.
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]
That's controlled by your web browser, not the site.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check if theres a way to adjust the underline color on spell check the next time i install a new browser. Currently using IE and theres no spell check on IE.
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]