NFL WILD CARD WEEKEND
3-4 road teams are favorites to win

WHAT A WACKY WEEKEND
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Because Green Bay and Seahawks sucked it up mid way through the season and on so they ended up the lowest seeds in the NFC, but they're playoff favorites lolz.

only way Vikes win is if AP has a huuuge game and their defense plays good, I would love to see that shit but I don't see it happening lol.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Dalton ruled out this weekend
[Image: BHRd8b1.gif]
I like the Bengals chances better without him (I don't think they'll win but at least now the expectations have been lowered).
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
eagles interviewing coughlin....wtf?
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
I'd take him if Marvin loses tonight! He'd have my vote of confidence
Alex Smith has been such a beast this season, hopefully he plays good today and its not some low scoring defense game Frown

lol 105 yard return to start the playoffs

AYY
I'm gonna go ahead and root for the Chiefs just because I like being a prick and I'm close to Houston so fuck everyone I know
[Image: ngbbs48566720171b9.jpg]
Houston winning this game would just be a waste, its not like they could ever be a threat in the AFC championship or even the divisional round for that matter.. Sure it would be funny if they beat KC but, KC deserves to go further.

Typical Alex Smith
LOOOOOL
HOYAH

WHAT IS HAPPENING

GOOD LORD
So many turnovers..Tony Romo is somewhere smiling.
gotta give props to KC D line.. Vince Wilfork playing nose, and JJ Watt taking the wild cat snap and they got him for a 2 yard loss LOL

Redzone pick! lmao.

That's what you get for running a wildcat play
They should have just ran JJ Watt all 3 downs.. I think you got a better chance of JJ Watt putting it in on one of those downs than Hoyer throwing the slant TD pass.. Deandre in space is all they have.

3 picks
lol@ other steelers about to start dancing with Gay and realized how stupid his dance was and stopped, still got flagged for it tho LOL

Even Dalton couldn't save the Bengals

0-10 IN THE PLAYOFFS YOU TASTE SO GOOOOOOOOD
The annual post-season meltdown has begun.
So far 1-4 about to be 2-4 road teams have won. I've never in recent memory heard of a road team being a favorite in the playoffs that much. Goes to show you how shitty the teams have been this year.
Please fire Marvin Lewis..please.
Dat Bryant catch!

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

lol@ no defensless WR hit on that one that most likely gave Bernard a concussion but earlier Cincy gets it called on them.

Cincy had it called because the receiver had zero time to land and turn upfield. Cincy's receiver caught and turned upfield before being hit.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]