Let's talk the NX bros
My prostate has a touch screen, swipe it mmmm
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
I would swipe and / or pinch that
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Over on Reddit, user untypedhero has laid out a list of technical elements for the upcoming console. These are, of course, just to be taken as rumors, however his status has been verified by the subreddit mods s having “connections to Wii U developer(s) and/or development hardware and very likely has knowledge about the NX via those same connections.”

He says that the Nintendo NX will have “x86 architecture. Backup data to Nintendo server (most likely My Nintendo). Support for additional screen. Can handle ports of current-gen games. Will be able to interact with smartdevice apps. Using NX software will unlock My Nintendo reward points.”
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Stopped reading at Reddit
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
The issue I have with the controller is the actual porting of current gen games. Xbox and PS controllers have a similar set of buttons. If the NX controller really is what the leaks describe I don't see ports happening.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

Well today or yesterday it was released they put in a patent for camera object capturing kinda like the 3DS does but on a better scale. It was in my feed earlier...
I'm in my phone so I can paste links but what's up with NX probably returning to cartridges? That would be an odd gimmick for the system.
They'll be high density storage devices like a USB thumbdrive. If they base it on USB 3.x it'll WAY faster than discs, the load times will be next to nothing. It'll also free up storage space as games could save to that. Hell if a cart comes with 16GB and the game is 12GB, that's 4GB for community mods (for example). Kind of a smart move for the non-digital downloads.

An hour before new red dead trailer
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling

It looks pretty cool! Much better than those weird fakes earlier in the year. It's pretty much what people were expecting though. A docking station for a portable that you can just snap the controller on and off of, cartridges, etc.

Interesting that they showed Skyrim. Portable Skyrim could be pretty cool. Did you guys see that new Mario? WOO
Seriously though. Is that mobile hardware they're rendering on in general? Everything looked low-poly and jagged. I get it for the mobile bit, but the console itself was low-res as fuck.

[+] 1 user Likes Dubb's post
Eh I'm not really interested in going down that road until I see specs for it.

I like the look of it.
They made the controller standards compliant, good on them. However, I can't see the console having much power at it's size and the fact it would have to down-sample for the tablet part. It's cheaper overall to use a mobile SOC, which means once again, Big N misses the point.

I'm sure specs will be coming in the next few days/weeks, but from a technical standpoint I don't think they fit high-end hardware into it.

https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2016/10/20...do-switch/

Here's a *little* something about it that basically says nothing at all
I'm calling it now. Tegra.

I mean, it is Tegra.  That part is for sure.  But it's a custom version of it, so that could mean lots of different things.

Quote:Nintendo Switch is powered by the performance of the custom Tegra processor. The high-efficiency scalable processor includes an NVIDIA GPU based on the same architecture as the world’s top-performing GeForce gaming graphics cards.

From that Nvidia link up there. But yeah, it's vague. They obviously can't release specifics yet.
Good, no hat eating on my part.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
To me it looks lile they are attempting games on the go and leaving the motion gaming gimmick.

Gotta see the battery specs on those portable screens. Gaurantee it isn't more than 2.5 hours.

They do that so you buy more Nintendo branded accessories, portable charging etc.

In terms of games, Nintendo has to bring it.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

I'm hype as fuck. PS4 and Xbox one have been so fucking boring
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
(10-20-2016, 03:06 PM)DangPlex Wrote: To me it looks lile they are attempting games on the go and leaving the motion gaming gimmick.

Gotta see the battery specs on those portable screens. Gaurantee it isn't more than 2.5 hours.

They do that so you buy more Nintendo branded accessories, portable charging etc.

In terms of games, Nintendo has to bring it.

Dev kits are doing almost 4. Big N wants a smidge more than 4. It's based on mobile hardware so 4 is actually kind of easy.