[NSFW] Entertaining pics, gifs, tweets, and videos thread - Vol. 2
A bit of a trainwreck:
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
So way back in 2001, remember The Kat? Stacy Carter? She was married to Jerry Lawler. Anyway, after they split up in 2001, there was a picture floating around of her giving a blowjob to somebody that definitely wasn't Lawler. Apparently Honky Tonk Man posted it on his forums back then. (HTM and Lawler notoriously do not always get along).

Someone mentioned it on Reddit and nobody seemed to know what they were talking about. So I went and did some research. It definitely happened. In the Dec. 2001 issue of the F4W newsletter, Bryan Alvarez wrote about it. But the pic was nowhere to be found. I was even doing web.archive searches trying to find it on old cached 2001 versions of websites. Nada. Seemed like the pic had been lost to time in the 17 years since.

So then I went to the experts. Posted about it on 4chan.

Within a few hours, it had been found. Enjoy. NSFW.

https://imgur.com/nliiO6X
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

[Image: vl6d3Gf.jpg]

LOL YOU OLD ASS NIGGA YOU A MILLIONAIRE WHY YOU COMIN TO THIS SCUMMY SHITHOLE TAKING FAT MOUTH BREATHER'S MONEY
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

(10-06-2018, 09:37 AM)Peezy Wrote: Here’s a pic of some dudes dick ...

https://imgur.com/nliiO6X

Ftfy
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
[+] 2 users Like tehgiftofgab's post
omg the kat was such a hot whore omg
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post

This is so weird. He's both fully in character and yet out of character at the same time.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Hey speaking of the Deadman y'all know my boy Tito Santana pinned him in '91? LOOK AT DAT REACTION PEEZY!!!!! DON'T EVER LEMME SEE YOU DOG TITO AGAIN FAM!!!!!!

[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
It was pretty fresh when I posted it months ago. A win is a win but don't pretend that the urn wasn't the true MVP of that finish. I wonder if the decision was overturned in the WWE books. Funny how Jack Tunney could be bought with just a few dozen pesos and a tray of enchiladas.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
You just can't let me have this one can you?!?! In all seriousness I didn't see it & had no idea Tito ever beat Taker, kinda blew my mind.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]