Raw is AMBER Alert
First the Undertaker is abducted, then Kane. Last week on Smackdown, the Wyatt's attempted to take Ryback.

If you see anything suspicious, call (310) 481-9370 or your local authorities.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Ryback better stay very far away from this storyline.
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
They didn't have enough food or roids for Ryback, so he bolted.

Taker and Kane brothers of destruction team under the control of the wyatts plz. Atleast do SOMETHING to make Kane more legit again, change the costume back damnit!
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Change the costume, period. The whole cartoon stitches look has always annoyed me. His mask could use some updating but his attire has hardly changed in nearly 4 years excluding corporate Kane and Welder Kane.
WELDER KANE!

THIS IS MY FRIEND WELDY WELDY KANE

WHATS CAIN THE WELDER DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
[+] 1 user Likes ASP's post
Trigger Warning: This program includes scenes of violent kidnapping, and presumed off screen rape of several beloved characters.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
The only logical thing to do is have them all dress in mechanic jumpsuits and welder masks, and rename themselves The Weldys.. and they'll compete for the tag titles against The Dudleyz. The Dudleyz vs The Weldyz in a TLC match for the titles, and after D Von and Bubba 3D Harper through a steel table, Bray is gonna be like, ROWAN, WELD THE TABLES!.

On a serious note, I was thinking about this Bray situation earlier, and if I were in charge of creative coming in after this Bray/Kane/Taker thing has already happened, I would have Taker/Kane/Harper and Rowan all dress as OG Kane, and show up at different times and sometimes the same time throughout the night at a PPV or something like that, and cut promos saying that he brought back the real demon.

4 Doinks, 4 Kane's, why not?
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
We know pro wrestling loves to rip off names from other media. So why not a Dog Welder riff... Cat Welder!
(11-02-2015, 06:00 PM)Chris Wrote: 4 Doinks, 4 Kane's, why not?

If 3 of the Kanes are midgets, and at Survivor Series they fight Bray and 3 midget followers I'd be down for that.
I doubt anyone is watching the Raw pre-show (because 3.5 hours is what we all want) but we have Cesaro vs. Miz tonight. The promo between those two had ups and downs. I do wish that there would be more organic match-making like that.
Listen to Roman Reigns' music.

Now imagine hearing that open Raw for the next 5-10 years.

Good god that was a corny promo by Roman. I'm sorry, this just isn't working.
They cut to commercial during Breeze's entrance. Hahahaha
Happy to see 5 on 5 Survivor Series tonight. I also dig the flashbacks... Too bad they have to avoid the Hogan-based history.
Holy shit! They're doing it! They're pulling the trigger on Bray!
That was some really cool production during that segment.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

(11-02-2015, 09:05 PM)Chris Wrote: Holy shit! They're doing it! They're pulling the trigger on Bray!

What happened?
(11-02-2015, 09:09 PM)RobSquared Wrote: That was some really cool production during that segment.

Lightening looked like it was for a 80s movie that drew it in on vhs tape
[Image: 2vab48l.png]
[Image: ShowLetter.gif]
Bray came out and said we were going to experience something unforgettable. He said he harvested the souls of Taker and Kane and now he has their powers. He now has the ability to control the thunder/lightening/fire.

It could have been better but they are using an idea they should have done around WM or earlier. I hope they keep Bray as a powerful main eventer.
Survivor Series elimination match tonight could mean Reigns loses his KBC title (I'm assuming he'll be the last on his team, and if he eats a pin at all, it'll probably be to Rollins).

lol @ Botch Cara getting caught in the rope.

And man, Kalisto is one flippy motherfucker.

I'm just glad they have Sheamus jobbing to the Lucha Dragons now.
They will probably make Roman look strong tonight. They need him over and he isn't very sympathetic. I could be wrong.

Were they calling Kalisto by his old name? I could swear they kept saying Del Soul.

And the lightning effects were in fact pretty cheesy.
So is Del Rio a face or heel?

Win the Day!

I think heel.

Christ, this crowd is deeeeeeead.

Who knows. Seems like he'll be heel by December.
Sorry, but that corner stomp by Del Rio just seems to dangerous for both guys to do.
The crowd was probably dead because they also didn't know who they should be cheering for.

Win the Day!