Rocket League [ patch July 5 ]
Game needs it's own thread. Call people out. Post updates, your sick aerial bro vids

Two updates coming, mutators and ice hockey!

[Image: 156z2w1.gif]
I love this game. Played a few matches with the DeLorean. "I figure if your gonna play soccer with a car, why not do it with some style?"
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
Lol I have each dlc. At first I was always the sports cars but now I get cartoony. Scarab with pink and red hearts. .my little ass kicking love bug. No one liked scarab balling on them.

Anyways off work, waiting for this Mexican food to be ready and after I consume I think I have a night of games here and there coming
My car hasn't changed since I first customized it the day the game released LOL
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
I have this game and don't play it as much as I should. Shit is fun as fuck.
I'm stuck in bronze solo 3s. Every time I get close to silver I get the most insane teamates. I hardly played lastnight I knocked out but I do want to hit silver tonight.
That's the reason I kinda gave up on playing ranked games. I still do it every once in a while, but I don't like having to depend on other people for your rank, and 1v1 isn't all that fun to me.
I've never even played it online other than that 1 game we had when it first came out. I always play the CPU and it's still fun.
Well there is some sense of reward when you get climbing. Really have to man up and play good defense through bronze. Gibbs has a decent series in youtube called playing with potatoes, gives you a good run down of how you should be positionaly.

1v1 just drills you on making fewer errors, also working that dribble.
I just get so frustrated in public matches when you've got morons on your team that intentionally knock the ball into your goal, etc.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
That's why yoy gotta grind out the scrub division
Hit an okay aerial shy of half field

[+] 1 user Likes optic's post
Hey bros I haven't tried the hockey but once anyone down to I'll be gaming it up my off night
Season 2s started. There's cool new test maps that are unorthodox, now available on xb1, umm several publishers multilplayer and sports goty

Cover everything lately?
I wish I had more time to play this. Frown
i havent done any research as to how to get better at this game.

not knowing hot to use your boosters well
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]

Never seen this before. Impressive
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
(02-19-2016, 10:11 AM)Koolaid Wrote: i havent done any research as to how to get better at this game.

not knowing hot to use your boosters well

Well since it just launched on xbox, the community has been great on trying to get them on par.

After a series of good tutorials just go into free play and fly around, don't even worry about the ball. Try to make circles with your nose mostly straight up around the arena without crashing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RocketLeague/co...y/.compact
BAT MOBILE HYPE

Invitation to any who wants to play in a couple hours. I love doing the puck on underpass. A huge 4v4 would be a blast, ps4 and steam welcome.. or I'll just do 1v1s again like an anti social gamer, w/e
Aww yeah baby who's ready for some Hoops

Nice!
The RLCS live finals are starting in a few minute 2 and I have the same feeling I get before a big mma card.

Fully Dorked.

Also my first esports event I've cared about since evo
[+] 1 user Likes optic's post
Rocket league is a lot of fun to watch people be good at. This and dota are always super entertaining.
Cosmic vs flipside..

May as well be Fedor vs cro cop
Final day. Huge matches to come

http://twitch.tv/rocketleague
Grand Final coming up. .

Ibp cosmic vs flipside... too prefect, the biggest rivals in the scene, na vs eu. Get some
The free Rumble mode came out the other day, it's much more fun than I anticipated. .

Also I play mostly on pc now, so if anyone wants to do pc to ps4 or xbone private matches we can do that shit
Browser timed out and double posted.
You still play optic? Let's squad up

EXTERMINATE