Rocket League [ patch July 5 ]
For sure. I've been missing a couple days but itching to take flight some good hours this weekend.

Steam ID is sxeoptic
[Image: 156z2w1.gif]
no it not
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
Good point
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
likeaboss365

steam id
http://steamcommunity.com/id/omahastylee/

Do it like that. Adding people by just their user name is practically impossible on Steam.
My bad, next time I'm at the pc
best i got for ya? I tried the /id/ and then both my account name and current visible name and neither worked

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971852642/
Yeah that works. I dunno how the hell Steam hasn't fixed it yet, but searching by user name almost never works right. But yeah, that link worked.
New sexy free standard shape map for all Playlist coming next month

I wish that arena was actually underwater. Maybe that would be too gimmicky, but it seems like that would be a fun twist.
Meh i almost get agitated when there is that ambiance rain.

been playing alot fo league since i play alot of 1v1
We can try again when you're not too high :]
[+] 1 user Likes optic's post
I fuckin love this game. Its like the game that i go to when im in between major titles.
Gimme your champion crates.

im looking to get swagged out.
Only playing 2's ranked ATM to be at my best for my nigga paravium
Even I suck tho. I watched this video below and realised I don't have a fraction of the ball control I should. I've been grinding the new trainer specifically the one that drops the ball on your roof top and it's been helping a lot.

i dont know what the fuck youre saying but i want it!!!
Anyone with an xbone should Def try out rl this weekend, give it a chance and if you have a great time check out some high level play to get an idea of the skill cap

This was a recent 1v1 invite only tournament of pro players. It's single elimination and goes by pretty fast, also was a new format where it's edited and not steamed live.

March 22 is patch day! Finally season 3 will come to an end. The ranking system is going to get adjusted!

Also coming is a new free game mode, looks interesting but idk.. kind of like volleyball meets breakout.

Either way once you've paid for the core game only cosmetic things are paid dlc, so it just makes the 20 dollar price tag better.

Dropshot is a brand new take on Rocket League gameplay as we introduce dynamic breakable floors and an electrified ball, all within the confines of a new hexagonal Arena, 'Core 707'. Instead of pushing the ball into your opponent’s goal, your objective is to destroy panels on the opposing team’s floor, and score goals through those gaps.

Our new game mode is all about Damage! Along with our usual stats like Goals, Assists, and Saves, Dropshot introduces Damage as a statistic -- the more damage you do, the more floor panels break, and the easier it is to score a goal! Each panel can be hit by a ball twice -- the first hit activates the panel, while the second breaks the panel, creating a new scoring opportunity.

The new ball has three different phases, each more powerful than the last, that determine how much damage is done when the ball smashes into the floor panels. The second and third phases are activated by multiple Battle-Car hits, so the longer the ball stays off the ground, the more powerful it becomes. While the first phase of the new ball only damages one tile upon impact, the second and third phases can damage up to seven and 19 panels, respectively.
That seems pretty cool. Might have to check it out. I have the game, just barely play it at all.
Rocket league triggers me so! but i do love it when im playing well.
Haha yeah. Almost every game I outperform my teammates, but they just do the most insanely stupid shit. Mostly position related, not even mechanical errors and I just can't carry em.

Rocket league is life though.
Still haven't really played this. Does that make me a bad person? Probably.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

Nah.. very niche game. Doesn't hurt to give it a shot, I didn't expect to love it. I'm not really a racing or sports game fan, but the fact that it's physics driven resonated with me.
I pirated it for the tutorial mode and single player to try it. It's pretty fun, next time it's under $10 I'll see about getting it.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

New DLC car coming, unlike the DeLorean and Batmobile, this will have new decals and be customizable

i got the car, slapped my only bm decal on it. Has a nice feel to it, we might see some pros use it which would be nice to see less Octanes out there.

looked a little better in the trailer with the rendering and solid black
12 bucks on amazon right now

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B013XJ2M8...ref=plSrch
Free 2 play steam weekend, I want the biggest kbcb match yet!
I wanna play someone on hoops. GT: OMG its da Fedz