This is the Mario Maker thread now
Thanks my man I'm gonna look into those. I got a Mario maker wiiu bundle coming and amiiqo sounds great. Can you mod wiius?!
[Image: 2vab48l.png]
[Image: ShowLetter.gif]
This is the hardest stage I've made so far. It's a speed stage.

RUN!
61F8-0000-004B-FB81
(09-18-2015, 04:03 PM)KidEx Wrote: Can you mod wiius?!

Yeah, but its not the same as the Wii Mod. I can put all the emulators and games for nes, snes, sega etc etc, but not custom channels or anything. Everything has to be launched from the homebrew channel in the vWii.

(09-18-2015, 04:43 PM)5150 Wrote: This is the hardest stage I've made so far. It's a speed stage.

RUN!
61F8-0000-004B-FB81

I will beat this. Shit was pissing me off earlier.
(09-18-2015, 04:43 PM)5150 Wrote: This is the hardest stage I've made so far. It's a speed stage.

RUN!
61F8-0000-004B-FB81

Your hard stages have nothing on Asshole Mario

Try beating that using no save states. I played that rom and got to level 4 before giving up.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
Hey wigz let me know what site you order amiiqo from and how much to mod wiiu
Quote:I will beat this. Shit was pissing me off earlier.

It was even pissing me off making it. That's I knew I was onto something.

That Asshole Mario doesn't even look fun. I don't want my stages to just be straight mean to the player. My Run stage just requires timed jumps and never letting go of the run button. You can't stop on any platform and still make the next jump. You HAVE to have the speed.

LOL
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
WHAT YALL REALLY WAAAANT
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes BoneCrusher's post
(09-18-2015, 10:19 PM)KidEx Wrote: Hey wigz let me know what site you order amiiqo from and how much to mod wiiu

$60
I've been out of town all weekend, I need to make some levels!
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Yeah you do. I'm working on a new one. Putting some effort into it so it will still take me a few more days. I'm still only on mission 10 on MGSV so I'm playing both.
Yeah I'm on like 12 or 13 in MGS I think. That game is large.
Have you played and/or beat my RUN! Stage? I haven't heard from Wiggz if he beat or not yet. I'm not exactly sure how to look and see how many people have beat your uploaded courses.
If you go to Coursebot and go to Uploaded Courses, I believe it'll say in the bottom left corner the percentage of people who've played it.

But no, I haven't. I haven't been home since Thursday. I'll give it a shot tonight.
(09-20-2015, 08:16 PM)Wiggz Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 10:19 PM)KidEx Wrote: Hey wigz let me know what site you order amiiqo from and how much to mod wiiu

$60

PM me my man. Curious what all modding makes available for it
(09-21-2015, 08:59 AM)5150 Wrote: Have you played and/or beat my RUN! Stage? I haven't heard from Wiggz if he beat or not yet. I'm not exactly sure how to look and see how many people have beat your uploaded courses.

I beeted it.

It says I was only the second person to beat it, I'm assuming the first was probably you LOL
Probably. It even took me about 10 to 15 tries just to clear it to upload it.

I'm struggling with the NWC courses. I'll get it eventually though.
I didn't think that course was all that hard honestly. The only part that kept tripping me up was the trio of turtles right at the end. The timing was off just a bit every time, that's the only part I had to stop running at.

That last NWC level is pretty damn tough. Those are some damn well made levels though.
Yeah I added the turtles because making it I would be at different places on different runs. So instead of trying to perfect it I just added more so you kind of have to hit one then control your jump to the trampoline things.

The 2nd and last NWC courses are the ones I can't beat at the moment.
I'm hoping to have some time to actually make some stuff tonight...every time I've played the game my daughter has caught me and wants to play too, so I never get anything accomplished LOL
How well I know that struggle
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
Made a new course

Yoshi's Battle Arena
F737-0000-006D-257B
(09-24-2015, 09:48 AM)Nebraska Wrote: I'm hoping to have some time to actually make some stuff tonight...every time I've played the game my daughter has caught me and wants to play too, so I never get anything accomplished LOL

You need to put that bitch in her place.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
(09-25-2015, 04:47 PM)Nebraska Wrote: Made a new course

Yoshi's Battle Arena
F737-0000-006D-257B

I played it twice. Had no clue whatsoever to what was going on or even how to progress. Lol.
You grab the yoshi, hit the P switch, and that starts the machine going.Every like 30 seconds or so another P switch drops down, you hit it again to trigger the next wave, etc etc. 5 waves in total, then a POW block drops down that will clear the exit.

During the P switch time, power ups will shoot in from the left between each round. Plus the shell at the bottom can be used as a helmet.
Ok. It's the 5 waves I never completed. Probably made 3 waves every time. Very creative, I like it.
New one.

JD5 - Bowser's Final
300F-0000-0078-51E4
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
Made a new level!

Bill-A-Mania
B6A5-0000-00C3-87B1

This one has bill launchers in it!

You can actually do a lot of weird stuff with launchers. You can kinda make those crushing ceiling things from Mario World, make gates using launchers and P switches, etc.
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
The game's getting checkpoints! And ordered power-ups!

Quote:On November 4, when the patch goes live, you’ll be able to add checkpoint flags to your level (by shaking the arrow sign in the editor). You’ll also be able to “attach” power-ups to make them contingent upon Mario’s current state—so if you smack a mushroom on a fire flower and put them together in a box, Mario will get the mushroom if he’s small and the fire flower if he’s big.

That's great news. Both of those have definitely been things I had been hoping for.
Hell yes. Both of are awesome. The power ups working like that was what I was expecting from the beginning.