WWE Cuts Ties With Hulk Hogan
Rumor mill on Twitter is rampant that he went on a racial tirade so bad that WWE has anticipated the story breaking tomorrow and in response has removed Hogan from Tough Enough, WWE.com, and removed all of his merchandise - including Axelmania shirts (although I haven't checked that one).

I have no actual sources other than the slew of tweets that appear if you search "Hulk Hogan" on Twitter.

Hmm...

Edit:
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/601401-b...c-reaction
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

Apparently either the Enquirer or Gawker will be releasing the video tomorrow. This apparently came out of the sex tape lawsuit.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
please let this be true..........
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
i would imagine hulkster and bubba love sponge told an N word joke or two
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

see, hogan has said nigger before without any trouble

I bet it was Gawker. They're about to lose this lawsuit to Hogan and I bet they're going down swinging.

This is gonna be interesting. They've also removed Hogan's profile from the HOF website. Whether that means they're removing him from the actual HOF or not remains to be seen I guess, but that'd be a dangerous precedent to set.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Is that video of him talking to Whoo Kid what's causing all the trouble? I guess it's ok for him to embellish a story about slamming an 800 lb Andre in front of 200,000 fans at the Super Dome, but he can't embellish stories about being called a nigga?

If that's the case then they better all go after Vince and make him resign over this...

[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
Nah word is it's not the radio interview. That'd be stupid if it was, I'd think.

Anyway...I'll say this. The internet (especially Twitter) has been a goldmine for Hogan jokes this morning.

CM Punk already won twitter.

Booker finally got him!
The Illuminati is just giving Hogan to black people as a peace offering, like...hey man, sorry for Cosby. This one's on us.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
Quote:Source: National Enquirer

WARNING: This post does contain graphic language.

- The National Enquirer has released details from the controversial tapes that led to WWE apparently parting way with Hulk Hogan and "scrubbing" him from their website.

Hogan made the comments to Heather Clem, the woman who was married to Bubba the Love Sponge, the same woman Hogan was secretly filmed having sex with in 2012. Hogan was reportedly mad at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man.

"I guess we're all a little racist," Hogan said on the tape.

"She is making some real bad decisions now," Hulk said, sources tell Radar Online and The Enquirer. "My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I've done everything like a jackass for her."

Hogan continued, "The one option Brooke had, Brooke's career besides me, is [to] sell beach records."

Hogan also talked about how a "black billionaire guy" had offered to fund Brooke's music career.

"I don't know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy's son," Hulk said, the sources add.

"I mean, I don't have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n***ers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

According to their sources, Hogan also said: "I mean, I'd rather if she was going to f*ck some n***er, I'd rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n***er worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we're all a little racist. f--king n***er."

They also reports that the transcripts have been filed in a Florida court, under seal, in a bid to prevent them from being publicly released. However, Radar and The Enquirer's extensive investigation reportedly uncovered five independent sources who provided the contents of the tape.

Goddamn, Hulk...

Hahahaha
Word is they're saying there's more that hasn't been released yet.

I hope theres more, now I have to cut ties with my Flapamania shirt and also cut the Real Americans song.
JESSSUUUSSSS
Fuckin Hulk Hogan. So did this bitch just secretly record Hulk Hogan going on a racist tangent? Where did this transcript come from? I love how everyone digs up shit on everyone even if its several years later. Ah well. And if I was the E I would be keeping Axelmania for sure and making that dude the biggest Hulk Hogan spin off I could redoing everything, making fun of Hulk hard-fucking-core.
Aaaannnd.....

"Sources say they have seen transcripts of yet-to-be-released audio in which Hogan uses racist terms, and which some reports suggest refer to fellow wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/...1437733786
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

This is awesome (clap clap clap clap clap)

When are they going to cut ties with trump tho rite?
Why is it 3 years later all this comes out? Who is leaking this stuff? Is this connected to that Gawker lawsuit? Are this many people really recording Hulk while he doesn't know it? I have so many questions LOL...
Yeah it's connected to the Gawker lawsuit. The conversation was between Hogan and that chick he fucked in the sex tape. Probably more video that was recorded in that same room without Hogan's knowledge.

So if it was recorded without his knowledge doesn't that make it useless in court? I know it could still be used against him to kill his wrestling and entertainment career.
Well the whole court case is about a video that was recorded without his knowledge. Gawker posted a clip of it, but apparently the conversation is part of the full tape. It's sealed as evidence in the court case, but details of it leaked out to a bunch of media people.

He's not on trial for what he said in the tape. He's the one suing Gawker. But the tape had to be part of the evidence in the case, which means this was bound to come out.

Hogan probably should have settled instead of taking this to trial. Even if he beats Gawker, he'll get a bunch of money, but his career and reputation are wrecked.

Man and that bitch is Bubba's wife right? Wow they really worked one over on ol Hulkster.
Yeah Bubba betrayed him like a motherfucker.

Fucking wow... thanks for all the awnsers, sorry for all the questions.
Hogans a piece of shit, brother.
Listen jack, I hate niggers dude
Does Bubba the Love Sponge still even do any radio or podcast or even anything? What has he said about this whole thing.
(07-24-2015, 11:12 AM)Brulos Wrote: Listen jack, I hate niggers dude

ROFL