Official WWE Battleground 2015 Thread
Fuck the fucking fuckers

Here's my bets for the show because I'm right and you're wrong and I want you to know it.

Barrett's gonna beat R-Truth to retain the crown.

Sheamus is gonna beat Orton by cheating.

Roman's gonna destroy Bray Wyatt

Owens gonna kill Cena

PTP gonna retain

Probably gonna be some kind of Diva's match, probably a tag or something and the non-Bella team will win

Brock's gonna win that title back.

That's what I think.
Undertaker travel booked for St Louis today.

gonna be crazy if Lesnar takes the title back clean, and UndeTaker shows up at the end to let Rollins know he's coming for him.

I think the thing I want to see more though, is Taker return to confront Kane... ultimately leading to a Kane vs Taker match, in which Kane needs to dawn the mask again and awaken the demon in order to have a chance at beating Taker, Kane loses, and Brothers of Destruction reunites to take on The Authorita.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

I'd rather see Kane vs Big Show in a double-retirement match.
[Image: JW_Press_Release.0.0.jpg]
Brock ain't winning the title.

Someone will interfere or Seth will get DQ'd or something. But Seth is leaving with the title tonight and will be on Raw tomorrow bragging about beating Brock Lesnar somehow
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Maybe Taker interrupts Brock VS Seth?
Taker or Reigns are my guesses. But yes, someone interferes and saves Seth somehow.

That way, Brock can move on to a new feud and the WWE title can stay on TV 12 months a year.

I hope Brock wins the title just so that peezy is wrong.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
Brock wins, taker shows up...scares Brock...Brock turns around and catches a brogue kick...mitb cash in...new champ fellas!!!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
it would also be crazy if Sting interrupts Bray vs Roman to start a feud with Bray Wyatt.

It would be awesome if Becky Lynch and Paige interfered in my shower and sucked me off rite
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
(07-19-2015, 12:46 PM)Brulos Wrote: It would be awesome if Becky Lynch and Bailey's ass interfered in my shower and sucked me off rite

[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[Image: 3zQYG17.png]

I'm sure they will find a way to screw it up but I keep trying to find a way that makes sense for Taker to come out that would benefit them and nothing comes to mind. Only way taker comes after Brock is if he loses to Seth and I don't want Seth keeping the belt
Seth's keeping the belt. Sorry.

Bone, word is that's exactly what will happen. Allegedly, we're getting Sting vs. Bray Wyatt at Summerslam.

As for Undertaker....if Sting is tied up with Bray, I can't think of anything else other than for him to get involved in the main event.

And honestly, it makes sense. I know it doesn't much interest some of us. But to the average, casual fan? Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar at Summerslam, a year and a half in the making, the rematch to one of the most historically significant and shocking matches in WWE history? That's the kind of shit that sells tickets.

Bray jobbing out to these old timers makes me sad. I wish they would do much more with him. There's no way that they'll have Sting lose to him. I mean "YAY STING" and shit... but meh.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Fucc sting, fucc Roman, fucc taker, and fucc calling them the nxt divas.

FUCC
I'll watch and enjoy the show and not get on here play pretending like I didn't
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
[+] 1 user Likes ASP's post
I'll watch it, enjoy it, and boo cena and be proud of it!!!
I dont even mind Bray jobbing to legends... I mind him not having a consistent storyline where the constantly builds himself up to that big match though... Last feud they had with him that had a point and did good was him vs Cena, IMO he should have won that, but Owens winning clean over Cena for the first time in a while was a good way to go.

I'll watch it, enjoy it, and smoke weed and drink and post on here making fun of NEW DAY and be proud of it!!

WHERE REGGIE AT, ITS A NEW DAY

Everyone with a PlayStation, we should do a voice chat party while we watch it
Or get GLIDE!!!
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
(07-19-2015, 01:07 PM)Peezy Wrote: [Image: 3zQYG17.png]

Haha I love these

I'm just sitting here waiting for the preshow! The concept of all these free PPV'S from one subscription is still alien snd weird and dawning on me, like I feel it's almost not real. I used to have to go years as a kid without ever seeing a ppv.
[+] 1 user Likes deadshalldeadremain's post
I'd refresh wwf.com and wcw.com to get those results
I once lived in a small city with a cable company that didn't even offer ppv. When I left there in 2004, the entire city was still on dialup/56k.
[Image: bx6Hktv.gif]
3 WEEKS
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
king whats up is awful

LET'S GO CENA!!!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
That sucks, Chris. I lived on a military base and had a different cable provider than the city I lived near. We used the hillbilly villages provider...no ppv and no premium channels
It all worked out but I missed prime years of ppv. However, I did discover an awesome 1930's movie theater that acted as a BlastZone and had fun crowds and good food. Eventually we got satellite and hosted big parties. We would do backyard wrestling before and/or after the show, order pizza, talk shit all day...man do I miss those days.
[Image: bx6Hktv.gif]
3 WEEKS
I would enjoy a legitimate R-Truth push.
[Image: JW_Press_Release.0.0.jpg]
his entrance is always entertaining lol, even if hes got a bed sheet on and carrying a plunger.