Austin/Heyman podcast
Two things:

1. Heyman is a genius and I could listen to him alphabetizing my socks and be rapt with attention.

2. Austin/Brock pretty much has to happen at Wrestlemania now. That ending, Austin switched to kayfabe mode and cut a monster of a promo on Brock. There's no way this match doesn't happen now, right?

Great podcast.
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Austin has to come back within a few years for another match.. WWE can afford to do it, they'll break WM records with it.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

It's pretty much WM32 or never. It's in his home state, it's going to be the biggest attendance ever for a WM, and Austin ain't getting any younger.

If it doesn't happen at WM32, it'll never happen.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Because Sting at Wrestlemania FUCKING 31 didn't just happen. Austin stays in shape...I dare say better shape than most guys out of the biz. If his neck is fine now then unless he falls out of a tree stand (presumably drunk) he could wait a year or three and his neck would still be fine.
[Image: TheBraveLittleToaster1987-02_zpsb2630cd2.jpg]
Where could I listen to this?
I don't think Heyman was expecting Austin to turn it up on him like that at the end.
I love stories of the territory days. I want the full story of the plane ride also
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
(06-02-2015, 02:09 AM)Jack Torrance Wrote: Where could I listen to this?

WWE Network
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Are the new Austin episodes exclusive to the network?

I know before he was releasing them on his podcast as well.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

It will be on his podcast
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
Austin VS Brock would be sick, especially if Austin could pull off the win, but I bet Brock would beat the shit out of him. With previous neck injuries I don't know if Austin could handle Suplex City... that's a lot of punishment to the neck getting German Suplex after German Suplex.
Why do you guys want to see Austin wrestle like the great khali? That nigga neck is busted. He's broken guys.
[Image: 2vab48l.png]
[Image: ShowLetter.gif]
I think he could still shake it up in the ring, go a little crazy classic Austin brawler style, its just what hes going to have to sell that's done to him that I could be worried about.
It's not even about the match itself, its the promo work leading up to the match. Austin coming back will not only draw the numbers but itll skyrocket RAW ratings if he dedicates a month or 2 to come to each Raw and build on a feud, or atleast work 2-3 of them.

Austin could still go in the ring. It's not like he was known for being the best technical wrestler anyway. Have him come in, cut promos, and then throw punches, swing chairs, give stunners, drink beers, the end.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

(06-02-2015, 04:08 PM)Peezy Wrote: Have him come in, cut promos, and then throw punches, swing chairs, give stunners, drink beers, the end.

That's all I would need to be happy about it. I'm not expecting the best Austin match ever just a good showing.
Austin is only gonna come back to a big sell like Austin vs Rock, Austin vs Lesnar something like that.. and he's sure as hell not going to agree to let Brock Lesnar german suplex him so that's irrelevant, and really so is his neck injury, he has a few set moves that don't rely anything on that, and as long as Brock Lesnar doesn't suplex him that wont be an issue at all.

Austin has said a million times that his neck is perfectly fine now.

He's been retired for 13 years and still obviously stays in the gym and works out....he's probably in less pain and better health than he's ever been these days.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

I'm not even saying its a risk, I just don't think he'd agree to let Brock Lesnar german suplex him once, let alone multiple times.

lol @ dsrd acting like its a real fight, if Austin could pull of the win without lesnar beating the shit out of him??? or you know if he is just booked to win
[Image: The-Dillinger-Escape-Plan.jpg]
I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME

it took weeks for his last 2 wwe network "podcasts" to get pasted into the Steve Austin Show...is there anywhere i can hear this now without subbing?
Meowth, That's Right!
the soup is on!
[Image: 4f7uCbK.jpg]

(01-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Broken pieces of glass on your floor after I fart in a jar

nvm
http://watchwrestling.ch/video/watch-wwe...yman-6115/
Meowth, That's Right!
the soup is on!
[Image: 4f7uCbK.jpg]

(01-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Broken pieces of glass on your floor after I fart in a jar

(06-02-2015, 04:26 PM)Enki Wrote: lol @ dsrd acting like its a real fight, if Austin could pull of the win without lesnar beating the shit out of him??? or you know if he is just booked to win

I try to watch wrestling like it's real half the time yanno, I know the shit is fake, but if I stay in that it's fake negative zone it can ruin alot of the product for me. I wanna root for someone to win even if I know deep down they aren't the ones deciding it. So in some fashion I will refer to matches and all that like it is a real fight.
Like HBK said, "Wrestling isn't fake, it's predetermined"
Totally, those dudes sometimes really do beat the fuck out of eachother for our entertainment.
Jesus Christ

Austin is not returning. Get over it already..
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Says you.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Will doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about anyways.

(06-02-2015, 10:08 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Jesus Christ

Austin is not returning. Get over it already..

I'm saving this comment so that when you're wrong in 10 months, I can rub it in just like when you said Roman Reigns wouldn't main event WM31 Smile
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Go right ahead
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]