I can't be the only baseball guy here.
Where's the Baseball-alos? Godamn. There's some exciting ball being played right now all over the league, records being broken, good shit. And there's not one conversation about baseball right now? For shame!
"grow the fuck up and beef it out on drunken late night phone calls like adults."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you are the only one.
I watch for my buddy Lonnie who plays for Cleveland, but other than that, I don't really like baseball. Fun to play, shitty to watch. I felt bad for my parents who came out to watch us play back then, MLB is boring as fuck, watching kids play all the time would be hell on earth.

Lonnie's dad enjoys it im sure now that his son started out making 400k a year and is slowly making more lol.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

The Jays constantly being awful has taken the fun out of it for me now more than ever.

They refused to fix the pitching and shock!! Their pitching is awful
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
I can't devote watching 20-30 hours a week of baseball anymore.
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Go to baseball games for girlfriend. Could care lees about it. Go braves I guess.
Pirates cant hit. Gerrit Cole is a beast and AJ Burnett is dominating but they dont get any run support.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
Reds suck and I had to give up my season tickets a couple of years ago due to work schedule conflict. Still follow but don't get to watch games like I use to.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Go Astros
(05-17-2015, 10:59 AM)kush Wrote: Pirates cant hit. Gerrit Cole is a beast and AJ Burnett is dominating but they dont get any run support.

their pen isnt helping much either.
I miss Jr Griffey
[+] 1 user Likes Opitiplex's post
Another dominant performance from Burnett today. His era through 8 starts is something like 1.34. Ridiculous. But thanks to the little run support he only has a 3-1 record.
I used to go see the AA Frisco Roughriders games all the time when I worked at my last job because it was free everything, admission, beer and food.

Fun to go to and fun to play but watching on tv is a snoozefest.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
I guess I could understand people finding baseball boring, but it's literally the only sport that doesn't bore me. Though right now, the Angels' offense are very much testing that for me. A shit poor offense to start the year. They are truly tough to watch right now. It's a miracle they are over .500
your sport is dying
Meowth, That's Right!
the soup is on!
[Image: 4f7uCbK.jpg]

(01-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Broken pieces of glass on your floor after I fart in a jar

[+] 1 user Likes John Redcorn's post
Looks like we all have one thing in common here: our teams all suck
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I've been slightly paying attention, but since 97 up until the last couple of year the O's have sucked.
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

I think Chris Rock is a race-baiter. I'm a Royals fan and have been since childhood and Kansas City is a young, exciting team who's brought this city back to life and actually got us excited in being a pro ball town again. It's the 80's all over again. We play in a HOT division while the rest of everyone's early picks struggle to win home games and find themselves dead last in their divisions. *cough* Giants *cough*. I for one don't follow what "Black America" thinks is cool so fuck Chris Rock. You wanna know why I love baseball? No annoying hip hop music, no cocky celebrations, NO WHISTLES, And the pure endurance it takes to make it through the season.
"grow the fuck up and beef it out on drunken late night phone calls like adults."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 1 user Likes M.6.R.6.D.6.R's post
Chris Rock hasnt been relevant for like fifteen years.
Baseball is worse than listening to golf on the radio.
Fucking joke you are
[+] 1 user Likes Opitiplex's post
Baseball is meh. It's ok to watch sometimes. I don't really care to keep up with it though. I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for football.
Josh Donaldson is that dude
(05-16-2015, 10:38 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote: I watch for my buddy Lonnie who plays for Cleveland, but other than that, I don't really like baseball. Fun to play, shitty to watch. I felt bad for my parents who came out to watch us play back then, MLB is boring as fuck, watching kids play all the time would be hell on earth.

Lonnie's dad enjoys it im sure now that his son started out making 400k a year and is slowly making more lol.

I think they just laughed us on the inside or in my dad's case, parked behind right field and drank while he watched (and laughed)
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]

I like watching the Rays, since we actually have a decent team. But I'm not obsessed. During baseball season my dad leaves it on MLB network 24/7 so when I was staying with him I got fucking sick of baseball. It's pretty boring, but has its moments. I just really hate umpires, I wish instant replay was a thing, and I think the sensors they use to show the pitch's relation to the strike zone on TV would be better at calling pitches than the home plate ump. Probably over half the Rays games I've ever tuned into had at least one terrible, blatantly wrong call.
[Image: ngbbs48566720171b9.jpg]
Baseball has replay now but it's not crazy overused like in football. Games can be boring to watch sometimes but I think a lot of factors go into that. I love listening to the game on the radio because you can hear the crowd so well, its the next best thing besides actually going to the game in my opinion

Pirates are finding their groove.
I'm just popping into this thread to reiterate how boring I find baseball to be.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
(06-04-2015, 04:29 PM)M.6.R.6.D.6.R Wrote: Baseball has replay now but it's not crazy overused like in football. Games can be boring to watch sometimes but I think a lot of factors go into that. I love listening to the game on the radio because you can hear the crowd so well, its the next best thing besides actually going to the game in my opinion

The way to do it is have it on TV in the next room, and with the delay between radio and TV you can go watch anything exciting as it happens.
[Image: ngbbs48566720171b9.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes cowshoe's post
Very true indeed. How do you guys feel about the All Star Voting? Everyone across the country was talking shit on The Royals for dominating the AL voting when GUESS WHAT? The NL Voting is mostly dominated by who? The St. Louis Cardinals. And you hear no one complaining. The major networks and other teams probably just flat out hate the Royals. Maybe Missouri is just playing the best baseball thus far this season. (I hope)