LBP 3
So far, so fuuuuuuuuuuuun.
I just got it a week ago. I'm a LBP junkie. I love it so far.

I haven't put a lot into it yet. Just unlocked Odd Sock.
I would love to get it, but don't have the funds sadly. I went crazy with the level creator in the first two, I'd love to get back into it again. I actually felt like I made pretty good levels for these games.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
I still have a few of those bookmarked. Your levels were better than 99% of created levels.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
I've never created a level before.

My son is now playing and appears to be hooked; looks like I am buying a third controller tomorrow.
I've been eyeing this game as well. I'll add it to my "eventually" list.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
I rented this for the weekend. Really got me back in the mood to make some stuff, goddammit. The new gadgets and characters (not to mention 16 layers) got me juices flowing.

I started working on kind of a mini golf level with that teleport ball, but holy shit am I rusty. Also I don't have nearly enough time to finish it right now.

Also, is it just me, or is the community kinda...not great here? I played through some showcase levels, and none of them really wowed me...maybe it's just too early for the really great stuff?
i never fuck with the community
The community has been the best part of the previous games. The levels just aren't curated very well. I found it easier to go to outside sites where people post about their levels and add them that way than it is to add them in-game though.
Where did you rent it for the weekend? Redbox? Or do you still have rental stores by you?
Yeah, just Redbox.
I only ask that because I was in Honesdale, PA at my wife's family trailer for the weekend last week and they actually had a video store there with games and all. I really didn't think they still existed but they do!
There's a crummy one not too far from me actually, but I've only been to it a few times. I'm not sure they even know what video games are.