Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting to know Reggie
Been way too long since we have done one of these and I figured what the hell so I'm bringing it back.
Gonna start with one of our OG members who seems to be a favorite on everyone's list including mine.

1. What was your first Psychopathic show and how old were you?

2. Did you play sports and if so, which age and were you any good?

3. Being a frequently known attendee at Psychopathic shows in Detroit, what is your relationship with any of the acts like?

4. What was your favorite non-psychopathic concert that you attended?

5. I understand that you had some health complications in recent years. What's the update on that? Doing better or are you still having issues?

6. If you didn't live in Detroit, where would you like to live and why?

7. What is your fondest memory of a time you spent with board members?

8. Who is your favorite movie villain and why?

9. What is somewhere in the US that you have never travelled to that you would like to some day?

10. What's your relationship like with the ladies these days? Girlfriend, fuck buddy, single;etc?

11. If you could bring back one TV show, what would it be and why?

12. What is the biggest regret you have in your life?

Bonus: when the fuck are you coming back to Columbus to have a beer with your favorite short kid?! Missed you at the Milenko show Frown
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Fuck yes. Goddamn I love these threads. I wish I could do another one.

Come on wit' it Reggie!
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

How much money would it take for you to perform a homosexual act?
[+] 4 users Like genérico's post
How do you feel about ferguson
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Was actually thinking about surprising someone with one of these, but couldn't decide on anyone in particular. Reggie is a good candidate.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

If you had the ability to sell your soul for literally anything you could imagine, what would it have to be in order to be worth it?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

(10-30-2014, 03:44 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Been way too long since we have done one of these and I figured what the hell so I'm bringing it back.
Gonna start with one of our OG members who seems to be a favorite on everyone's list including mine.

1. What was your first Psychopathic show and how old were you?
The house of horrors tour and I was 13

2. Did you play sports and if so, which age and were you any good?
I played basketball when I was really young and baseball until about 11. I was at least good enough in baseball to make my leagues all star team

3. Being a frequently known attendee at Psychopathic shows in Detroit, what is your relationship with any of the acts like?
I don't know any of the acts really more than like a casual hello, but everyone is usually pretty cool

4. What was your favorite non-psychopathic concert that you attended?
That's a tough one, but most memorable has to be my brother and I seeing biggie when I was like 11
5. I understand that you had some health complications in recent years. What's the update on that? Doing better or are you still having issues?
I had some heart problems but after my brief stint in the hospital I have been doing very well. Had to make a few changes.

6. If you didn't live in Detroit, where would you like to live and why?
I really don't know. I have never been outside of Michigan for longer than a week
7. What is your fondest memory of a time you spent with board members?
Definitely being at the gathering with the b team. Tad fighting people still makes me laugh

8. Who is your favorite movie villain and why?
Chucky. I went from being terrified and tortured by child's play as a kid to loving it

9. What is somewhere in the US that you have never travelled to that you would like to some day?
California

10. What's your relationship like with the ladies these days? Girlfriend, fuck buddy, single;etc?
Single as fuck

11. If you could bring back one TV show, what would it be and why?
Lost. I love that fucking show
12. What is the biggest regret you have in your life?
Fuck regrets

Bonus: when the fuck are you coming back to Columbus to have a beer with your favorite short kid?! Missed you at the Milenko show Frown. Hopefully soon. I had a ticket for milenko and just couldn't go last minute

[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
(10-30-2014, 04:35 PM)generic Wrote: How much money would it take for you to perform a homosexual act?

how much you got?
[+] 1 user Likes Reggie's post
(10-30-2014, 04:36 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote: How do you feel about ferguson

I withhold judgment until I know more facts
cold blood reggie!

now is not the time for facts, now is the time for rioting.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Well if I was there to get some j's....
(10-30-2014, 05:05 PM)Reggie Wrote: That's a tough one, but most memorable has to be my brother and I seeing biggie when I was like 11

Fuck you! Frown

Jelly.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Reggie is one of my faves, this thread makes me happy.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

What are you wearing right now?
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Well this has been fun. + Rep to Will for the thread and Reggie 'cause he's Reggie.
[Image: 3c3b1bcf-5238-47cc-b9e3-81204f3aac33.jpg]
(10-30-2014, 06:45 PM)Peezy Wrote:
(10-30-2014, 05:05 PM)Reggie Wrote: That's a tough one, but most memorable has to be my brother and I seeing biggie when I was like 11

Fuck you! Frown

Jelly.

never really cared for biggy and not really a rap guy at all and still jelly. never knew that about you reggie. that's actual cool as shit.

I'm pretty sure it was you who's brother trained at Al Snow's school in Lima, any crazy stories you have about that? Were you ever backstage at some local show and see anything crazy or did you never really go backstage when he worked a show?
[Image: The-Dillinger-Escape-Plan.jpg]
I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME

I kinda missed these threads.
Good to see we're starting them again.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
I never knew Reggie was a psychopathic fan. Learning new thangs.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

(10-30-2014, 05:05 PM)Reggie Wrote:
(10-30-2014, 03:44 PM)Obsidian Wrote: 7. What is your fondest memory of a time you spent with board members?
Definitely being at the gathering with the b team. Tad fighting people still makes me laugh

Those were the days... Frown
Real talk, those were some of the best for Jen and I too...
You are always consistantly the bomb Reggie....we are legit privleged to know you more than just in passing...
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
It was a pleasure as always to see you guys last night
Do you hate or dislike anyone currently on the board? or anyone in the past? Who are your current favorite posters?
Reggie what do you think about me as a person?
[Image: 2vab48l.png]
[Image: ShowLetter.gif]

[Image: kill-them-kill-your-family-for-lord-satan.jpg]
Now that our relationship is facebook official, do you think I'm one of the cooler PTers that you'd like to see at next years hallo wicked and have a 32 with?
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
(10-31-2014, 05:07 PM)KidEx Wrote: Reggie what do you think about me as a person?

Fuckable

(10-31-2014, 09:34 PM)Lunadaniel Wrote: Now that our relationship is facebook official, do you think I'm one of the cooler PTers that you'd like to see at next years hallo wicked and have a 32 with?

You're probably at the top of the list of pters that I never met that I'd like to chill with
(10-30-2014, 05:05 PM)Reggie Wrote: 9. What is somewhere in the US that you have never travelled to that you would like to some day?
California

don't even think about it.
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Reggie y r u so bad at wrestling opinions
Moon mist or red pop?
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Great question^^^
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Red pop. I hate moon mist