What are you playing right now? v.8
The last thread 404'd

Let's see...

Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls (PC) - Recently on sale for $20 through Blizz
Heroes of the Storm (PC) - Literally just booted it up yesterday. Seems pretty great though. Moba without all the confusing bullshit. I'm down with that.
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (PC)
Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery (PC) - Puzzles!
Fenix Rage (PC) - Fuck this game. So much.
Dark Souls 2 (PC) - This is the game I always go back to when I don't feel like playing anything else.
Trials FUSION (PC) - Same deal as Dark Souls. Just something I always go back to.

Shadow of Mordor (PS4) - I play this game in very short bursts. I'm only like 25% done with it, but I'm still loving it.
The Last of Us (PS4)
Minecraft (PS4 / PC) - My daughter loves this game. We mainly play on PS4 for the multiplayer.

Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds (3DS) - Replaying for the third time. This game is so good.
Tappingo (3DS) - Similar vibe to Picross, but different mechanics.

I think that's it. I really wish I could focus on one game at a time.

Nerd
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Let's see...

Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One) - I've never liked Forza or any racing simulator. But this one is the perfect blend of the Need for Speed arcade open world style mixed with just enough realistic racing driving mechanics. It's probably the best racing game I've ever played.
NBA2k15 (PS4) - Just got this. Me and my brother-in-law play it every time he comes over. I never touch it when I'm alone.
Destiny (Xbox One) - I have no idea why I keep playing this piece of shit.
Madden 15 (Xbox One) - I have a few online buddies who play MUT. I play with them from time to time. Hardly ever touch it by myself.

That's about it. Trial Fusion got very very boring because there isn't a single person on my leaderboard that's in my league. I want to buy Shadows of Mordor, but I'll wait til it's cheaper. My Wii U has been collecting dust ever since Mario Kart got kind of boring. I keep downloading the free games for Vita but I really haven't played anything on it in months. I'll save all that stuff for road trips.
Oh yeah it is Fusion, isn't it. LOL

I really liked the first Horizon. I think my favorites are still the Dirt games though.
Call Of Duty Ghosts on Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Destiny on Xbox One (not much but here and there)
Peggle, The Impossible Game when I'm bored.
[+] 1 user Likes phazz's post
I loved Dirt 3. But I really just enjoyed Gymkhana more than anything on there. I wish there was just a Ken Block Gymkhana game. That shits fun.
Nothing because I'm too busy working Frown

When I get the chance I'll try Dragon Age: Origins which was free on Origin
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Been playing Skyrim

Borderlands 2 (I've been playing through with a few friends but they are east coast and by the time we all are ready to play we only get about 1-1/2 hours in every now and again so its taking a while to play through) we have been playing through just for fun since the new one comes out next week

actually played GTA the last couple nights after about a month break from it

a little LA Noire but I can only play so much before I start to get bored.
Don't play video games much anymore but Minecraft is still my jam every now and then. Been thinking about working on an adventure map for other people to eventually play.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

Destiny. Once you quit worring about loot and get leveled up enough it actually starts being really fun when you have friends online. Beem having a blasts. Level 29. All weapons and gear all fully upgraded. Titan Striker/Defender subclasses fully upgraded. I'm wrecking shit in Iron Banner. It's awesome.

Madden 15. Always playing MUT with my 80 Ranked team. Only need to get an 85 Rank to Platinum the game.

Pinball Arcade/Zen Pinball. Who Dunnit is my favorite real life table and they finally added it so I play the fuck out of it.

Leo's Fortune on Android. Fantastic mobile game.
The friends I have that play Destiny never play Crucible. I don't even think they've had one match. It's always Strikes. That shit gets boring doing the same ones over and over.

I need new Xbox One friends. haha.
Shadow of Mordor for me. I'm actually liking it more as I level up and got my timing down better. Its not something I could spend all day playing, but it is perfect for short 30-60 min bursts. I'm through to the second map now.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
There's a second map?! Oh damn. Had no idea.
Madden '15 on ps3. Been playing it maybe a month now and have only done the player/career mode with a qb. It kinda sucks but I can't stop playing it until I break all the records and retire before I move on to other stuff/actually playing the full game and not just one position. I'm sure I'll end up quiting once I start playing online since no matter how good I get against the cpu on the hardest difficulty I always end up getting blown out 90% of the time when I play online. Hopefully the new WWE game is out by then since that'll probably be my next go to game for when I'm listening to radio/podcasts.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
(10-09-2014, 08:01 PM)Nebraska Wrote: There's a second map?! Oh damn. Had no idea.

Yup, after you defeat the 5 war chiefs and do a few more story missions you get taken to a second map with a new set of war chiefs, magic future telling elf queen, as well as new abilities and new types of Orcs to fight.
Oh yeah and when I get super bored I play Tetris lol
xbox one:
madden '15
nhl '15 (nhl '94 controls, all day, everyday)
pinball fx 2
plan on starting shadows of mordor soon
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]
Got my backer early link to download Wings. Holy shit they did a good job on this. They didn't fuck around with the gameplay or mechanics at all.
Been out of town for a week, just got back last night gonna try and play some Destiny today, and just picked up my Alien Isolation last night, gonna rock this shit!
(10-09-2014, 05:19 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Destiny. Once you quit worring about loot and get leveled up enough it actually starts being really fun when you have friends online. Beem having a blasts. Level 29. All weapons and gear all fully upgraded. Titan Striker/Defender subclasses fully upgraded. I'm wrecking shit in Iron Banner. It's awesome.

Madden 15. Always playing MUT with my 80 Ranked team. Only need to get an 85 Rank to Platinum the game.

Pinball Arcade/Zen Pinball. Who Dunnit is my favorite real life table and they finally added it so I play the fuck out of it.

Leo's Fortune on Android. Fantastic mobile game.

This looks pretty fucking sweet

My girlfriend will flip when she sees that Simpsons pinball!
Ive bought every single zen and pinball arcade table. South park will be a nice addition.
Ive got the Deadpool one and that's it, they are cheap enough I should binge on em
If you buy Zen Pinball tables, buy them on PS3 or Vita and you'll get the ps4 tables too. If you bhy through ps4 you won't get the ps3 tables.

Pinball Arcade however have to be bought separately on ps3 amd ps4. Its bullshit.
Are the tables really $10 each?

At least, it's $10 on PC. Not even worthy of a purchase with so many of them

Edit, I was reading the packs. $2.99 seems like a fair price.
Zen Pinball tables are 2.99

Pinball Arcade varies.

I legit spent like $250 on every table for both on ps3/vita/ps4.

For android you can get them free. Same for PC if you you are into that kind of stuff.

Im a pinball wizard. Worth every penny.
Suikoden 2
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
Killing Floor

Why didn't I buy this game sooner?

Looking forward to KF2
I'm on chapter 5 of The Evil Within, maybe a hour and a half or two hours into Alien Isolation, near the end of Dishonored, and always going back and gaming with WWE2k14 for all my CAW shit.
I picked up Garden Warfare a few days ago on the PSN sale...this game is surprisingly great. I haven't played a multiplayer game like this in quite a while. I'm really enjoying the mindlessness of it.
Halo Wars and Minecraft.

My systems are all in storage and I'm living in my brother-in-laws basement atm so I pretty much play what he wants to. He's been trying to get me to play these two forever but I always ignored him and played my own shit. Now I have no choice lol.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]