What are you playing right now? v.8
whats hellblade
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
I am loving Apex Legends but kips is an elitist and wont play with me.
[+] 1 user Likes RDH's post
Lol I suck Frown
[Image: 3DUOW0l.jpg]
apex legends has cut off most of my entire productive life for the last 3 weeks plus all my unproductive life (which there is alot of rite)
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
That’s been me with Blackout though, I haven’t played a single other battle royale game still but a few buddies started playing Blackout and I got in and now I’m all in. I don’t have a ton of time for gaming anymore so I generally just play with friends and this is what we’re on now
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
i played the cod black out battle royal few times it was ok. i played pubg alot. didnt like fortnite cuz to much corn shit i thought. apex is lit. free game on all systems. im on bj0rn all dayy on xbone if anyone want tp jump in
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
Elder scrolls online was on sale for $10 the other day on the ps store so ive been deep into tamriel fucking fantasy ass adventuring
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
>tfw im actually good at fortnite.

Honestly i would play apex but i dont know any PC dudes with it.
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
smh
Started playing the Division 2. Having a blast so far, I don't think I'll be touching Apex with Halo MCC going to Steam finally YES!!!!!!!
I was balls deep in Apex on PC for a few weeks there.. but got bored.. been hitting up Z1 Battle Royale here and there lately too (formally H1Z1)
DMC 5, loving it
[Image: Chaos.png]