What are you playing right now? v.8
(12-30-2017, 08:26 PM)Brulos Wrote: Still playing Skyrim in the switch, just scooped mlb the show and I play with Nebraska’s butthole while he blows me rite

How are we not switch friends, you fucking dick?
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Also I honestly had no idea Quake Champions officially ever released. I've been having some minor PC issues so I haven't been playing as much lately though.
(12-30-2017, 11:36 PM)Nebraska Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 08:26 PM)Brulos Wrote: Still playing Skyrim in the switch, just scooped mlb the show and I play with Nebraska’s butthole while he blows me rite

How are we not switch friends, you fucking dick?

I’ll post my friends ID. I’m only friends with Lloyd
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
You betta boi
Downloaded Skyrim Special Edition for PS4 and man did they make much needed improvements. Love the integrated DLC, Hearthfire has me spending stupid time on building a house
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
Downloading Neverwinter on PS4.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
(01-02-2018, 05:24 PM)Dakotizza Wrote: Downloaded Skyrim Special Edition for PS4 and man did they make much needed improvements. Love the integrated DLC, Hearthfire has me spending stupid time on building a house

Out here mining quarry stone like a muh fucka
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Friend code:

SW-3509-4096-1314
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
OSHIT ADDED WOOP
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
I've been playing The Fractured But Whole. Exploring South Park has been a lot of fun. My only gripe at this point is that I don't like turn based strategy games. So....yeah.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Wima dik
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]
I started monster Hunter world and Celeste over the weekend. Celeste is awesome, and this is my first monster hunter so it's a bit overwhelming. I'm really enjoying it so far though.

Also bought the surge and the nonary collection (999 and vlr) last week, been eyeing those for a while, couldn't pass up the sale

I'm poopin
999 is a great game, but the non-DS versions are kinda bad. A lot of cut content.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Platinumed Far Cry Primal over the weekend so I can finally shelf that, downloaded Monster Hunter World but didn’t get past the character create/editor yet.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
I'm playing Monster Hunter too. Best game I've played in a while.
[Image: vlj8FW5.png]
Yeah it's really good. I'm in the second area now. What weapon are you favoring? I started with dual blades but now I'm switch axe, that thing is fun as hell
I like the big slow weapons. Right now I'm mainly using a great sword. High risk, but it's pretty satisfying to hit something in the head with a perfectly charged swing.
[Image: vlj8FW5.png]
Finally got around to playing Fortnite. Gonna delve into it far enough to hate it and then never touch it again.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

[+] 1 user Likes That Guy's post
Finally picked up a ps4 last week. Sped thru Fractured but Whole and now I'm switching between NBA2k18 and FFXV.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
I'm still working my way through Fractured but Whole. Every once in a while I play a WWE2K18 match for fun, but I haven't got much of an itch to go back to career mode or whatever it is. That shit used to be the best part of the games. Especially with showcase mode or whatever to compliment it.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Yea, I picked up WWE2k18 too and I feel the same way. Back in the PS/PS2 era I'd pick up a Smackdown game and play 20 hours straight the first night, creating characters and doing career mode and keep playing it regularly for months. But this new one just isn't hooking me, I don't like how you just do 2-3 useless things at the PC then you're suddenly jumped into a title match and you have to try to win while still being 50 overall stats (unless I'm supposed to buy a bunch of virtual currency to buff my guy up first but fuck that), and I was really looking forward to doing a career mode after being screwed by the PS3 versions the last couple years. I really wish I would have rented this first instead of impulse buying it cause it was on sale.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
I played Madden 99 yesterday on my N64. Was testing the system out because I’m selling it to my brother in law for $100. System and two controllers, DK64 and Madden 99. Sad to let it go but it’s been just sitting in my closet collecting dust for so many years so fuck it.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
starting playing paladins this week. having fun. can't believe people pay 60 for overwatch and could play tis ripoff for free
if there's grass on the field play ball, if theres no grass well play in the mud!

[Image: 552668_466045736747521_1781916417_n.jpg]
Picked up Persona 5 earlier and I'm hooked.
Still playing Neverwinter a lot.
Gonna hop back on Diablo 3 when the new season starts.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Finally bought an Xbone last week. Currently playing Diablo III and WWE 2K18. I have so many questions about the latter it's ridiculous. I can't seem to find shit when I google it either.
[Image: tumblr_n9288f2JF11qg8i80o7_1280.png]
"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
Nerd
The balloon world update in Odyssey is pretty phuckin phresh

You get hella coins for it too

I never bothered going for the skeleton suit cause it was a grind to get 9999 coins, but in this I got it in about an hour of playing (I was at about 3000 coins)
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
I unboxed a $220 pubg jacket, holla
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Loving the Baloon world update also except when people glitch with the out of bounds areas. Which jacket did u get? I got the camo gloves in a crate this morning currently rocking with the red turtleneck, urban padded jacket and brown pants.
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Bloodborne is this months psplus game! Ratchet and clank too, which is also great.

I just reinstalled bloodborne, I've been looking for an excuse to play it again. Hopefully lots of people will be playing. Possibly my favorite PS4 game!
just got done playing boogers
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]