What are you playing right now? v.8
Closing in on 400. I cheated with some of these moons especially the art ones.
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Wow Wolfenstein ended with one of the most brutal game deaths I've ever seen, holy hell LOL
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Hey fam, I was thinkin bout axing Santa for one them there Nintendo Switchers. I've been a pretty good boy this year so there is a decent shot that the man in red will hook me up. What other games are there that rock besides the newest Mario?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Besides Mario, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Zelda, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Golf Story, Stardew Valley. There's a whole bunch more I'm missing since I've yet to play them. Arms, Snipperclips, Mario + Rabbids, Sonic Mania come to mind. Nintendo has been killing it this year it terms of games and 3rd party support. No better time to pick one up.
Also the Switch Pro Controller is a must have. 40 hours of battery life in game is unheard of.
Yeah the pro controller is super good. Definitely pick one up.

Kips pretty much nailed it game wise. I'd add Splatoon 2, and they've also got a great indie selection too. Plus doom just came out, if you're into that (a goddamn good game).
I'm still stunned that DOOM can run on the Switch. I've watched comparison videos between the Switch/PS4 and it's minimal unless you care about that stuff.
None of the games MK listed looked any good to me. Just not my style. Doom might be worth it though.
Unless you don't care about Nintendo exclusives than the Switch isn't for you. I've had a blast playing Zelda and Mario. I think Nintendo finally made a console right this time around.
Mario has been the only game that has caught my attention which is why I was curious to know what else was out there. I have never gotten into Zelda so that's an easy pass for me. The rest just didn't look like my style of enjoyment.
For what it's worth this Zelda is drastically different than any other. Much more like a traditional open world game. But yeah as a general rule if you don't like Nintendo games, maybe don't buy Nintendo consoles. There will be some good third-party stuff on here but the main draw is definitely the Nintendo games
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
On the real though, the picture matching moons are fucking BS. Especially the one in the cloud kingdom. I got pissed off and stopped trying. I know the jump rope and volleyball will trigger me to no end.
Yeah the picture ones can be pretty damn frustrating. I really like the idea of it, but in practice some of them are pretty dumb. I still think those random fucking birds are the worst ones though.

I still have to do the jump rope and volleyball too >< I've gotten like 70-80 in each one.
I've been playing Fire Emblem Warriors, shit is great. Wish it had more classic FE though, and not so much Fates and Awakening.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

I’m pretty psyched this Christmas because my kid wants a Switch and the wife wants to make it his big present this year which means the whole family(aunts and uncles and stuff) will get it for him and it’ll be the gift he opens on Christmas Eve when the whole family is together. Iwas all like, Idk he doesn’t need it we already have video game thingamabobs and whatnot downplaying my enthusiasm for it but in my head I’m all like WOOOO now I️ don’t have to waste my own money on one because inevitably I’d be getting one somewhere down the line. Pimp
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
But now you can't pull the 'listen Jimmy, this is daddy's system and you need to fuck right off' card, and instead it's gonna be the kid telling YOU to fuck off! And he's probably gonna get poop on it!
[+] 2 users Like Nebraska's post
Yeah, I just have 2 for that reason. A R/B model that is mine, and a grey one for my kids.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Because of the poop? Yeah I don't blame you. Kids are disgusting.
[+] 2 users Like Nebraska's post
(11-13-2017, 12:42 PM)Nebraska Wrote: Because of the poop? Yeah I don't blame you. Kids are disgusting.

Says the guy who SUCCS DICC FOR PASTA
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
That's different!
Just unlocked the darker side. Was expecting to see Reggie in here but felt left down Boring