What are you playing right now? v.8
Played some demo shit for 2K18. There are some improvements but it isn't wowing me yet. The crowd has been the most noticeable upgrade.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
So it took forever to download the game yesterday. By the time it finished, I was only up for playing a single match. Here are my observations so far:

-The revamped Royal Rumble is insanely fun. It feels so much more fast-paced and arcade like. They added in a bunch of new ways to eliminate people but I'm not sure yet how to perform those.

-The ability to have 8 people in the ring is chaotic. They had to reduce the frame rate or something as the wrestlers look less smooth with their various animations.

-Target direction is kind of fucked. It is especially difficult to cycle through up to seven people in order to get to the person for wanting to face off against.

- They did a good job with adding little touched to make this feel more realistic. JoJo (who I swear is wearing something see through) announces the rules of the match before introducing the first two participants. You can actually adjust the interval for when the next wrestler comes out prior to the match (30 to 190 seconds I believe). The crowd actually does a good job chanting once the countdown clock pops up on the screen. Also, Jojo announces each time someone has been eliminated (by name).

-The announcing is pretty uninspired at times. So realistic! Graves sometimes sounds like Michael Cole. Byron also reaped "____ looks like a one man gang in there!" around 20 times during the match.

-Glitches! The biggest one that happened was when 8 guys were in the ring and out of nowhere "Shinsuke Nakamura has been eliminated!" Wait, what? He is standing right there! Shinsuke came in around #20 And for the rest of the match, no one could touch him. He just moved around, unable to interact. Ghostsuke, rite? This went on up until Andre the Giant won the match. Once they went to his cutscene celebration, Shinsuke disappeared and Andre was free to climb the ropes and awkwardly point to the Wrestlemania sign.

-Forgot to mention while playing the demo, I faced Roman Reigns about 12x and only beat him once. They gave him Undertaker-like powers in the game. That shit is rigged! Rigged I tell you!
Been playing Golf Story, GOTY
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
(10-16-2017, 06:37 AM)Ceallach Wrote: Been playing Golf Story, GOTY

I can cosign with this.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
Just got my Fractured But Whole download code. Can’t wait to play tonight.
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
I played a little this morning, just enough to see they changed the combat. That bummed me out honestly. I really like the Paper Mario style (push the button right before you hit / get hit), this grid thing they have now seems kinda weird. If I knew that going in, I'm not sure I would've gotten it immediately. Oh well, I'm sure it'll still be good.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
I sat staring at the countdown timer until I could play last night and then once I got the the main screen I went to bed and didn’t even play it LOL
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
I saw you hovering on the main menu for a while last night. LOL

I'm looking forward to digging into it some, I only did the intro battles (everyone is still wearing the fantasy stuff from the last game) before I had to go to work.
Got it for PC and UPlay won’t launch the game. Waited to play all day and it wouldn’t even start smh
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
Edge magazine gave Mario Odyssey a 10/10 while another Japanese magazine gave it 39/40

I can't wait fam
ANOTHER JAPANSES MAGAZIN NAMED FAMITZU DAWG
I dunno about the Famitzu score but Famitsu gave it 39/40 family
Japanese Juggalos have their own magazine?!?!

Woop xD2 rite
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
F O U R
O
U
R

M O R E
O
R
E

D A Y S
A
Y
S

How does Nintendo keep releasing GOTY games on the switch?
I can't pick a favorite. BOTW, Golf Story, or Mario Odyssey

[Image: shbIUcw.jpg]

Damn...
(Yesterday, 08:49 PM)Mudkips Wrote: I can't pick a favorite. BOTW, Golf Story, or Mario Odyssey

[Image: shbIUcw.jpg]

Damn...

My boss just gave me a rape!
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Nice! Enjoy your rape
Controversial statement: BOTW is far better than Golf Story.

Controversial statement B: Mario Odyssey is gonna be real fucking good.
BOTW is one of the greatest games ever made, so like that's not exactly a blazing hot take.

Hot take: Xenoblade Chronicles X out mass effects mass effect in every way. Been playing XCX lately and fuuuuck why didn't I play this at release.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

You have a point there, now looking back it almost seems like neither one of those statements I made were actually controversial at all, which is strange
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post