What are you playing right now? v.8
Question about the Switch..

Went ahead and caved in, gave it to my 8 year old and he’s really enjoying MK8. He likes the screen not being the TV. It blew his mind when I showed him he didn’t need to hold it and could put it on his headboard with the joycons in the grip controller.
The load time is way better than the Wii U one, not that it was slow just the Switch is really snappy. Anyway...it charges with USB C, so could I buy a USB Car charger for say, the Galaxy S 8, and it work for the Switch? I ask because, I can get a discount if it works the same.

I can’t find a head rest mount for the Switch that I like. Might just get one of the neoprene sleeve one’s with the plastic screen. Before Christmas I’ll pick up a few pro controllers and probably Splatoon and Rocket League.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Quote:How about my phone's Quick Charge charger?

QC3.0 and below is known for having some problems with USB Type-C so it's best to avoid them in general. I don't believe this actually will damage your Switch, but it's been reported that QC3.0 can damage certain USB Type-C cables only if both ends (charger and device) support QC3.0 on Type-C ports. Switch doesn't support QC so that's not directly a concern with it, but it's still better not to own something like this in case you ever get a device that does. Some chargers have a mix of QC USB-A ports and non-QC USB-C ports which should be fine.

QC4.0 chargers don't exist yet, but they should fix these issues and have good interoperability with Switch.

[Image: ZVHY2CZ.jpg]
Ok... I’ll get Nintendo OEM ones then.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

I bought Guitar Hero Live on Prime day for like 30 bucks. Came with the game and 2 guitars. I'm very torn about it! On one hand, I really like the new controllers / button layout, makes things very tricky. Buuuuut the soundtrack is pretty much balls. There is GHTV, and that definitely has a wider range of tracks, but I feel like that service could close down any day now. Already a 2 year old game that didn't light the world on fire...

It's fun having to relearn a guitar game though. It's different enough where previous knowledge of the prior games isn't enough to just coast through everything.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
(07-14-2017, 07:21 AM)Nebraska Wrote: I bought Guitar Hero Live on Prime day for like 30 bucks. Came with the game and 2 guitars. I'm very torn about it! On one hand, I really like the new controllers / button layout, makes things very tricky. Buuuuut the soundtrack is pretty much balls. There is GHTV, and that definitely has a wider range of tracks, but I feel like that service could close down any day now. Already a 2 year old game that didn't light the world on fire...

It's fun having to relearn a guitar game though. It's different enough where previous knowledge of the prior games isn't enough to just coast through everything.

I bought it on sale a few months ago. It was a lot of fun, I think the way it was setup would have worked super awesome in VR. Rock bad 4 and Rivals are much better though
[Image: logo-swcc-jeffhobrath.jpg]

Yeah I really like the FMV aspect of it. Having each set of songs be its own little concert is really cool. Even makes me like the songs a little bit more.
Except for the hippie fucking mandolin concert. Fuck that.

I haven't seen that yet, but...that honestly sounds kinda great.

I only did the intro concert, I've been spending most of my time in GHTV so far.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhH
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
Finally did what all the cool kids are doing and started playing PUBG
[+] 1 user Likes phazz's post
Need to play more PUBG myself, got burned out on it around the 40 hour mark. Hear they've added a bunch of new stuff since I last played. I hate how far up its own ass that game is though.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

I got 90 or so hours logged in. Still having a blast. Playing with my buddies is more fun though.
My friends don't have computers that can play new games, so I play most games solo which probably dulls some of the experience for me.

You can drop your Steam profile and we can play some squad games. Same with your phazz
I haven't touched it in a week but I'm down to play sometime. Still hooked on H1Z1. I think on steam my username is phazzdaddy. I'm pretty bad at it though just FYI lol
Anyone on here play League of Legends yet... I need decent people to help get me out of bronze hell.

I'm literally addicted to this game. I've been playing it for like 3-4 years.
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[align=center][Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]

helllllllllllllll nooooooooo.
[+] 2 users Like Nebraska's post
I just beat Kingdom Hearts this morning, and it occurred to me I never actually finished it back in the day. It's a typical Square RPG boss gauntlet at the end, with like 5 bosses in a row. Shit was tedious as hell! It wasn't even very hard, but the combat in the first KH sucks so much. I trucked through it though, finally finished it. I'm actually really looking forward to playing KH2 now.

I also want to mention Yonder. I bought this yesterday, and man, I realllllllly like it so far. It's so damn relaxing. It's charming as hell and just a real pleasure to just run around and collect stuff. It's really hitting mah buttons.

Played Diablo 3 on freeplay, forgot I traded it in. Wanna buy it again, no $$.

Jimmy King > Sting

I've been marathoning the Yakuza games in between sessions of Splatoon 2 and Arms.

Made it through 0, 1+2(Wii U remasters), and 3. Such an underrated and fantastic franchise.

But Splat and Arms are incredible as well.

Been playing through the Hotline Miami games. They're fun, but hard as shit and borderline unfair. Would love to see a movie made based on them.

GOD BUT THAT FUCKING SOUNDTRACK THO

Fucking so good. Perfect music to murder to!
MUH DICK
West of Loathing is a pretty damn good RPG game. I shall post this game in the secret forum Cowboy
GOD DAMN I ALMOST GOT A CHICKEN DINNER IN A SQUAD. GOD. FUCKING. DAMNIT.

WTF I HATE PUBG NOW
Wait isn't West free anyways? Or is it not browser based anymore? I guess I could look that up but I prollywon'tlol
Hellblade is a cool ass game. I really enjoyed it. A lot of people (justifiably) were expecting something different from it, so was I honestly, but I really liked the direction it went.
IT'S SONIC MANIA DAY!

I'm so pumped to play this game man
AH I WANNA PLAY