What are you playing right now? v.8
Boy, Pocket Camp sure sucks huh?
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
NO IT'S FUN YOU FAG
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
Kips I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh, but the game is fucking asshole butt bad.

It started off so promising too. I threw in $5 before I really knew what the game was, just because it had such an Animal Crossing feel up front. Once I started 'playing' the game (IF IT CAN BE SO CALLED), I played for maybe an hour and I was beyond done. This is not goddamn Animal Crossing. This is Animals Standing Still In Front of a Lamp After You Bribe Them to Come to Your Campsite For Some Reason. That's all you fucking do! Bribe animals to come to your site and stand around being idiots!

Fuck this game!
Once you give them their shit, all you do is talk to them and give them gifts. It's really not that bad. Save your leaf tickets btw.
No!
Okay
Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 1.gif]
It is a gay game for faggots!
(12-10-2017, 08:09 PM)LADY AGAG Wrote: Smile

Added
(12-10-2017, 10:36 PM)Nebraska Wrote: It is a gay game for faggots!

THEY'LL TRANSFER OVER EVERYTHING I GOT IN THE SWITCH VERSION. YOU'LL SEE
I be playing the shit out of fortnite battle royale
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Pubg 1.0 releases tonight :D
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
[Image: SOuVE1R.jpg]

[Image: ForkUAn.png]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
I've been playing the shit out of Cuphead recently. It's been 10+ years since I've played any kind of platformer and my reflexes in these games are shit compared to what they used to be. Fuck this guy in particular:

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

[+] 1 user Likes That Guy's post
Yes Cuphead is incredible! Question just finally got the Witcher 3. $20 with all content couldn't pass up. The 1X enhanced patch is up. Is this patch only accessible on the ONEX? I have a One S through a 4K Samsung set through 60fps UHD mode. It has HDR as well will I still be able to get performance mode or 4K or are they only available on the new console?
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Should one buy PUBG or CodWW2 for Xbox?
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Cod since it runs better. Wait until they fix the performance issues with PUBG.
Just got the PS4 version of Diablo III, so I can get the Necromancer pack next week.
Also picked up Far Cry: Primal, and I've been going back and forth between the 2.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
(12-24-2017, 07:09 PM)Landshark Wrote: Yes Cuphead is incredible! Question just finally got the Witcher 3. $20 with all content couldn't pass up. The 1X enhanced patch is up. Is this patch only accessible on the ONEX? I have a One S through a 4K Samsung set through 60fps UHD mode. It has HDR as well will I still be able to get performance mode or 4K or are they only available on the new console?

One X does 4K+HDR Gaming.
One S does not, from what I understand.

4K scale won’t play on the One S. It might look better but not full 4K.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Yeah I noticed the new video options were not listed. Still looks great though.
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Beat Wolfenstein: The New Order tonight, enjoyed it thoroughly. Started The Old Blood and have enjoyed it as well so far. Never played any Wolfenstein games before and I feel like I've been missing out, I love killing nazis.

(12-26-2017, 11:26 PM)DangPlex Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 07:09 PM)Landshark Wrote: Yes Cuphead is incredible! Question just finally got the Witcher 3. $20 with all content couldn't pass up. The 1X enhanced patch is up. Is this patch only accessible on the ONEX? I have a One S through a 4K Samsung set through 60fps UHD mode. It has HDR as well will I still be able to get performance mode or 4K or are they only available on the new console?

One X does 4K+HDR Gaming.
One S does not, from what I understand.

4K scale won’t play on the One S. It might look better but not full 4K.

Accurate.

One S still had the original Xbox one gpu, and was not nearly powerful enough for 4k. Games look identical on Xbox one and one s.

One X is necessary for 4k gaming.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

I'm not playing, in surviving.
Those don't matter, they happen all the time.
http://www.00Devin.com
I'll lay waste to your waist when i puff you up like a float / Nah, I hate kids so I'll fuck your face till you have strep throat
[Image: iz8ewn.png]
I wish you wouldn't.

[+] 2 users Like That Guy's post
I started Persona 5 the other day. Good game, but daunting. Even though it's more streamlined than previous Personas, I still feel like I could fuck myself over at any time.
I just started AC Origins. Way fresher than AC3, which lost my interest so much I skipped like the next 5 AC games.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
I liked origins a lot. Syndicate too.
picked up bulletstorm for 15 bucks. i forgot how cheesy this game was. its so fuckin fun. cant wait to play through ona harder mode with duke nukem talking shit
if there's grass on the field play ball, if theres no grass well play in the mud!

[Image: 552668_466045736747521_1781916417_n.jpg]
Still playing Skyrim in the switch, just scooped mlb the show and I play with Nebraska’s butthole while he blows me rite
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
(12-29-2017, 09:37 AM)Nebraska Wrote: I started Persona 5 the other day.  Good game, but daunting.  Even though it's more streamlined than previous Personas, I still feel like I could fuck myself over at any time.

I may pick this up.

I vaguely remember one of the old Persona games from a really long time ago, and I remember liking it pretty well.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Quake Champions, played the beta up until release. Played it for awhile after release then I stopped randomly. It's gotten better with hit registration and frame rate drops but it still drops frames randomly but it wasn't as bad as before. Anyone else play this (HI NEBRASKA, YOU HAVE A PC DONTCHA)?