What are you playing right now? v.8
Yeah it's 5385, not 538S LOL
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
I read what happens when you get all 999 moons. Kinda underwhelming tbh :-/
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Also a couple of gripes I have so far is you can't 100% a level in one go and sometimes the text is barely readable, not like it matters but still
Been really into Gravity Rush on my Vita. The mechanics are fucking cool and there's no steep learning curve like "Ok, here's how you do this, nice and gentle" to "Now that you're an MLG pro at this and all..." I hate that shit. If Retroarch didn't crash my Vita every time I tried to use it I'd probably be balls deep in some PS1 game.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

(10-28-2017, 09:38 PM)Mudkips Wrote: Also a couple of gripes I have so far is you can't 100% a level in one go and sometimes the text is barely readable, not like it matters but still

I haven't noticed any issues with the text, but yeah I agree with the first bit. Though it does make me interested in how they get you back to those worlds later. The game is still a freaking blast though
The only issues with the text I encountered was when you get 3 moons, an important moon, and when you're in the odyssey ship. Again, not game breaking at all but god dammit I can't stop playing.
It could also be my monitor
Yeah this game is fantastic. Im at 161 moons, still a long way to go!

jesus
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
I finished the weekend with 199 moons and I got to the (probably) final level. Story wise, anyways. After Bowser's Castle, which was fuuuucking amazing by the way.

Now I'm sitting at work waiting for my break so I can play some more!
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
I managed to pull off the route in that video you posted. Albeit about 10 seconds slower, but I was still pretty proud of that. This one and the Lake koopa races are my best. The lake one I managed to skip the whole underwater section:

[Image: tuh1hvspaevz.gif]
I'm only at 138 moons. Just trying to plow through the main story then go back and get every moon in order.
I kept telling myself to take it slow, but here I am at 360 moons...
Do you intend to collect all 999 moons? I might consider getting the n2elite to bypass buying anything amiibo related for moon hints
Totally. Right now I'm making a second pass through all the worlds, picking up stragglers, then I'm gonna make a third pass and figure out how to get the ones I couldn't get before. I just finished the steam gardens again, but there's still like 10 or so moons I couldn't find.

Btw I don't think there's anything in the game *exclusive* to amiibos. After you beat the game, every certain number of moons you get unlocks a new costume, most of which are other Nintendo characters. Plus the hints you get from amiibos you can just buy for 50 coins each from the toad that's always with the amiibo thing.
Must've misread something. I could've sworn if you had some specific amiibo the controller would rumble if you were close to a moon. Anywho, GOTY. Are we all still in agreement with that, yes? Okay.
I've definitely encountered some moons out in the world where it made the controller rumble and I had to stomp the ground to get it. Outside of those little game rooms, which I thought was the only place to encounter that type of moon at first.

I think the actual Odyssey amiibos do something unique with the game though. The Mario one gives you invincibility for a bit (like a star), the Peach one gives you an extra 3-health heart, and the Bowser one points you toward purple coins (which would actually be pretty helpful). I think what you're talking about is just generic amiibos though.

But yeah dude, this is definitely in contention for GOTY, for suuuure. I feel like Zelda might just edge it out though.
I just beat the main story and the game keeps going  dat_ass2 I also just blew all 2k coins on stars and I'm considering running the Bowser's Kingdom coin collection. 100 or so coins every minute and you can redo it as much as you want.

I'll keep myself busy plowing through the levels where I missed moons
I've only bought 1 moon per kingdom just to tick it off the list. I'm not sure how the buying works really, but for completion purposes you only need 1 it seems
The Mushroom Kingdom has it where you can buy 1 or 10 stars at the shop. I think I bought 21 before I ran out of coins.
Yeah they're all like that, I dunno if there's a cap on the amount you can buy or not. But you only need one from each to get 'all' of them.
I'm hoping to collect all 999 moons before Xenoblade comes out but I doubt that'll happen Frown
The speedrunning scene with Mario has taken off insanely fast. Mindblowing how everyone knows where the important moons are for a faster run.

World record is 1:13:46 not including all 999 moons. I'd like to see that run at some point.
Oh hell yeah, this is going to be an amazing speed game. I can't wait to see where it goes. The amount of trickery Mario can pull is amazing. And the best part is the game was designed to incorporate all this crazy shit!

Also apparently there are 830 *real* moons? I guess you can get to 999 by just buying extra moons in the store, but I haven't heard if that gets you anything different. That's probably my biggest gripe with the game (even though it's barely a gripe), is it's very confusing what the actual totals are, and whether or not buying moons is necessary. I'm up to 649 moons now, with just buying 1 moon in each world.

Also fuck those random flying bird moons.
[Image: CaringEmotionalIrishdraughthorse-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Call of Duty: WWII
Mario>every other release this fall/winter
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
(11-07-2017, 12:41 PM)phazz Wrote: Call of Duty: WWII

My brother in law got that so I've been playing Zombies with him. Disappointed the campaign isn't co-op. Haven't touched multiplayer yet.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Just picked up Doom for the switch, never played it and it seems fun.

I've been playing my switch and mainly using my PS4 for Netflix and hulu..just been playing wwe 2k18.

If wwe2k18 was out for switch as was Netflix and YouTube oh lawd would my console even get play?!?! Probably, I still have persona 5 and fallout rite
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Doom is so freaking good. I loved every minute of it.

I've been playing Wolfenstein 2, the story in this game is awesome. I just wish I liked the way it played better. I think I'm almost done already though, the story is so good it overrules the mediocre gameplay imo.

Gonna start ass Creed after I finish that!

Also, fucking south park. I was on track to platinum that game and one of the trophies bugged out. That's the worst. Last trophy I need and it's broken. Fffu7uuuuu6

Also also! 780 moons!