What are you playing right now? v.8
Mean Bean Machine is the American version of Puyo Puyo. Except here it's also mashed up with Tetris.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Just started Life is Strange so far I'm not really into it.

I have also been playing Raven or some crap like that...its terrible I just want to finish it and be done lol

I have Darksiders I and II but have never played them soooo I think I'm going to play them next...Im always buying games and then they sit there forever before I finally play them
So is Puyo Puyo Tetris an import, or did they finally release it here?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Finally beat both Far Cry 4 and Shadow or Mordor, after 34 hours each. Still need to 100% them. Just started Last of Us remastered.
[Image: TheBraveLittleToaster1987-02_zpsb2630cd2.jpg]
Im about 75 percent on my Far Cry, Ill probably be trying to round that up here soon.
I'm around 65 on each. I'm figuring on around 50 hours each game and I should have them completed.
[Image: TheBraveLittleToaster1987-02_zpsb2630cd2.jpg]
(02-12-2015, 04:34 AM)I Am Not Avery Wrote: So is Puyo Puyo Tetris an import, or did they finally release it here?

It's an import. I don't see that ever coming out here, which is a bummer.
Damn I imported puyo pop fever 2 back on my psp.. grisly veteran of the series.. played drmbm and Kirbys avalanche on snes Til I moved to puyo puyo on emulaters
[Image: 156z2w1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes optic's post
I'm on PS4, if anyone else happens to grab the game. It'd be cool to play with some other peoplez.
Just got an email from Amazon that they have Far Cry 4 half price right now so thinking about picking it up for PS4 for $30.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Did.
It's great. I'm having a blast with it.
Played through the first 4 missions in AW campaign last night. Hope to have that finished by next week so I can put it aside and never play it again. My list of unplayed games keeps growing and I need to tackle it.
Been cycling through 'em, Far Cry 4, Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies COD, GTA5, just beat Dishonored last week, and playing Destiny sparingly.
The Order comes out tomorrow. I want to buy it so bad but I know I won't get to it for months probably so I should just wait for the inevitable price drop especially after the reviews. Looks sweet though.
(02-19-2015, 11:41 AM)Enon Wrote: The Order comes out tomorrow. I want to buy it so bad but I know I won't get to it for months probably so I should just wait for the inevitable price drop especially after the reviews. Looks sweet though.

Reviews have been terrible. Game takes 5 hours to finish. Just wait until it's on sale or until it's eventually free on PS+
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
Finally gonna play/beat Dantes Inferno.
[Image: AKKU9xx.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
What I've seen of the game still entices me. I want to give it a shot at least.

Bloodborne though, that's an instant buy.
Busted out Titanfall again today, got up to a level 37 from 30 in a few hours. Forgot how hyped I get when I play it. Also threw in a lil online Red Dead Redemption as well.
H1Z1 is essentially a cash grab. You have to pay money for packages to spawn for better weapons. I've been keeping a close eye on it for awhile but if they do away with that feature it might be a good game.

Maybe this will help you decide

Dawwww that is shitty on the package drop shit. Why they gotta fuck up and do that. The Game Informer article on it in Oct made it seem like it was just gonna be awesome. I'm hoping that they have everything done right by the time it it's PS4, if even does, since they said it would.
A lot of game publishers say their games will be on consoles and they've yet to deliver

See, Day Z Standalone, H1Z1, Insurgency, etc

Day Z is still a broken piece of shit. I don't see how they could import that over to consoles.

The only complete game in that list is Insurgency. One of the best FPS games I've played in awhile.
Just starte up FF VIII on PC last night, got it on steam sale last weeekend.
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

FFX/FFX-2 remaster and re-release of Tales of Symphonia. Early 30s and still rock these games, wut
[Image: hellboy_wallpaper_3_by_spitfire666xxxxx-d31h4bk.jpg]
im about 70% done with FFVI now, never played 8 or 9, but I played X and X2 a couple times each. Probably starting 8 next.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
So Red Dead Redemption online is busted, something about some kind of mod that fucks everything up. People show up invisible, it's hard to get any server, can't access Oufitter. Ah well gave it a try, suprised even 20 people were still trying to play.

Restarted Oblivion today.
I've been thinking about jumping back into Red Dead actually. Never played the online, but damn I love that game.
I tried starting Undead Nightmare which I never played, promptly gave up in like 2 hours, fuck that game.
I don't remember if I liked that or not lol. Must not have left a super great impression apparently.