What are you playing right now? v.8
Injustice was just out for free on PSN so I played the shit out of that last night.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
I didn't feel like getting up to put one of my disc games in the other day so I just started playing Towerfall Ascension which I must have downloaded whenever it was free. It's suprisingly addictive.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Enon's post
Fallout New Vegas for my 5th go around. Playin it how I want and pickin and choosing which quest I wanna do this time. Already did it with good/bad karma twice over so just having fun.
[+] 1 user Likes C3P0's post
I as well was adiced to Tower Fall for awhile.

Right now I'm switching between Persona Q, the newest Mario Kart on 3DS, and Super Smash Bros for the 3DS.

I'm also watching my brother play GTA on 360 and the new Dragon Age on the One.
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]

(01-15-2015, 03:48 PM)C3P0 Wrote: Fallout New Vegas for my 5th go around. Playin it how I want and pickin and choosing which quest I wanna do this time. Already did it with good/bad karma twice over so just having fun.

Fucking nice! I love that god damn game!

I'm gonna rock out some Borderlands Pre-Sequal with a buddy all weekend, and squeeze in some GTA 5 as well.
Oh let me know how the new borderlands is.

I have a group that I played through the old on with and no one else bought it yet soooo I would feel weird playing through the new one without them
Is the pre-sequel the Tell Tale one or is it totally different!? I slept so hard on those games just cause they pick up a little slow, well first one did and haven't given it an honest go.

Gonna retry them...currently playing Game of Thrones ep. 1, just beat what I have of Walking Dead season 2, replayed the first season and finally got 400 days due to them being on sale as a bundle. Kinda fizzled out on gaming a couple years ago so gotta backtrack.
Pre-Sequel is a proper Borderlands game. The Telltale one is called Tales from the Borderlands.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Word! Thought so...Just gonna grab these and get Tales season pass and play em in order. Basically everyone I game and have similar interest with love it.

Also gonna try Wolf Among Us, fucking love TellTale! Kinda just putting this up as a reminder.

Like I said last two years other than GTAV and UFC have been largely ignored due to living and shit. Any other recommendations or stuff I should check out would be cool too....upgrading to a 4 pretty soon (thank you taxes!) from my 360 so should be able to play most of em'. When I was playing Fallout I realized I basically went from Fallout 3, to Uncharted 3, to New Vegas, to random sports games and GTAV...
(01-15-2015, 02:21 PM)Mudkips Wrote: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

I gave up on this game. I think my record was -28
I also kinda gave up. I got so fucking stuck after you beat the heart the 6th time (I think? Whatever time the difficulty goes up). I was up to -40 LOL

I actually beat the heart in that time once, but then the shortcut to the next floor opened up and I stupidly took it instead of just opening the chest. Got to the devil and barreeeeellly fucking died before he did. It's infuriating even typing this out right now.
Just finished the stick of truth. What a terrific audience.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
Finally started Far Cry 4 and playing Resident Evil HD. I forgot how hard game were back in the day.
I started a new playthrough of final Fantasy vi a few days ago. Forgot how much I love this game.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Tim's post
I'm still working through Inquisition. Holy crap is this game massive! I've just made it to Skyhold, and I've already been playing about 20 hours. Seeing all the locked stuff at Skyhold scares me.

I've been to like 4 main areas now, which is less than half of what's in the game apparently.

Other than that:

GTA V (PS4)
Apotheon
Grow Home
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Life is Strange
Beseige
I have yet to open Dying Light that I pre-ordered. Still have Destiny and Infamous to play too but I pre-installed them so when I finally get a chance to put the disc in and play them I won't have to wait 20 minutes for updates and shit. Still just playing Advanced Warfare hardcore domination whenever I get the chance. Haven't even tried the campaign yet. I need to take off a day of work or two to just sit home and play some games but I can't take off work now because my mom is in the hospital so if I take off I'd have to spend my time there and not at home playing games. My wife is taking my son to Great Wolf Lodge next month with a friend and her kid for two days(one night) so that might be my first opportunity to get some good game time in. I'll probably start Infamous though Dying Light still has my attention too.
Welp I was playing Battlefield Hardline Beta like a mofo until fuckin yesterday when they ended it... god damnit was that cops and robbers multiplayer the fucking shit! Made it up to level 10 in two days. Heres to hoping my levels carry over to the actual game.
Got Evolve yesterday. Only did the Tutorials though. I have no opinion on it yet.
Mannnn if they had that on last gen systems I would be playing it.
Shovel Knight
Such a great game.
[+] 1 user Likes Nebraska's post
I ordered Puyo Puyo Tetris today. I've been wanting this game for a few months now...I can't wait till it gets here.

Reminds me of Dr. Mario
It seems so cool. You can play just tetris, just Puyo Puyo (aka Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine), a mix of both on the same board, or that mode in the video where it switches back and forth. Never expected to be so excited about a puzzle game.
I really want to play some Bubble Bobble. Anyone know if it's available on any next gen console? I know it was on the 360 arcade but I don't have a 360 or an active Live account anymore. Wonder if it's in the WiiU shop...
Do you mean the puzzle game or the weird platformer? I'm pretty sure the latter is a Virtual Console thing, not sure the actual puzzle game is on there though.
The platformer was my jam with two players. Playing Tower Fall Ascension got me in the mood to play it again actually. Same sort of game. That's what I was talking about. But the puzzle one Bust-a-Move is great too. I'd be down for either of them. I'll check the Wii U for them.
Bust-a-Move is on the Vita for whatever that's worth.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
(02-11-2015, 01:54 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I ordered Puyo Puyo Tetris today. I've been wanting this game for a few months now...I can't wait till it gets here.

This looks exactly like Dr. Robotnic's Mean Bean Machine from sega genesis
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/