What are you playing right now? v.8
After seeing how enthused Wigglez was about the Pinball games I went and downloaded all of the Marvel tables for the arcade Pinball on Xbox Live. Some pretty epic ones in there!
Right now I am playing Beyond Earth. It's ok, but not a great game.
Sunset Overdrive.

Very fun game. Probably the best I've played in the next gen so far.
[Image: 1610204.gif]
I just jumped on the zen pinball train lately. Been playing the fuck out of both south park tables. Will probably get a $20 psn card soon to check out some of the other tables. Before that I started replaying Stick of Truth and was jumping back and forth between wwe2k15 and front mission 3.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
A shitload of The Binding of Issac.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Worrrddddd. I got to the point where the game gets harder (after you beat Mom's Heart like the 5th or 6th time) and haven't been able to beat it again. I'm on like a 20-loss streak right now.

Come to think of it, that is the same fucking thing that happened in the original.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
league of legends still
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
Probably gonna play some more GTA today, try and get up a few more levels, just got to 70 the other day.
AC3
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
(12-03-2014, 08:39 PM)Nebraska Wrote: Worrrddddd. I got to the point where the game gets harder (after you beat Mom's Heart like the 5th or 6th time) and haven't been able to beat it again. I'm on like a 20-loss streak right now.

Come to think of it, that is the same fucking thing that happened in the original.

You're still way better than me. I just found out last night that you need to "use" the tarrot cards. I've been playing on the Vita, and by default there's no way to use pills/tarrot cards. Such a stupid decision to make.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
nba live 15
dragon age inquisition
gta v
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]
COD: AW
WWE 2K15
Halo: MCC
Far Cry 4
[Image: 1610204.gif]
Dragon age inquisition
Wwe2k15

(On deck)
Gta5 *still in the plastic
Nba2k15 *stopped playing for dai and wwe
The evil within *same as NBA
Carrabas *Nebraska gets it
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
WWE2K15
GTA5
CoD: Advanced Warfare

And Candy Crush Soda Saga when at work.
Bf4, last of us remake, dling injustice thanks to plus, only other ps4 fighter I had was the ea mma demo.
[Image: 156z2w1.gif]
I picked up Dragon Age: Inquisition and SimCity on the Origin sale last week. I'm having a lot of fun with them both. I would say now is a good time to try SimCity, since the online is optional now. Not to mention it was only 10 bucks. I'm digging it.

Dragon Age is awesome too. I've played for 5 hours now and still feel like I've barely done anything.
Im onto Sunset Overdrive and Far Cry 4 now.
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Assassins creed 3. Shit drags and im losing interest.
COD Advanced Warfare. Been what feels like a decade since I played video games...wow do I suck at newer first-person shooter games!!

I'm gonna get GTA V with my next paycheck. Really looking forward to that one. I also got the Halo Masterchief Collection, Madden 15, NBA Live 15, Theif and my g/f has Just Dance 15 that she has been playing religiously.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
That's an enviable position to be in honestly. It sounds fun coming in cold to CoD after not playing a shooter in so long.
(12-31-2014, 12:35 PM)Obsidian Wrote: COD Advanced Warfare. Been what feels like a decade since I played video games...wow do I suck at newer first-person shooter games!!

I'm gonna get GTA V with my next paycheck. Really looking forward to that one. I also got the Halo Masterchief Collection, Madden 15, NBA Live 15, Theif and my g/f has Just Dance 15 that she has been playing religiously.

I think you'll enjoy GTA V. I still can't get over aiming with a control pad but this version will tide me over until the PC release.

Also multiplayer is fun as hell. I just started playing about a week ago and I should have started a lot sooner. So much shit to do.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
Finally set up in my new place and got my ps4 out of storage. Burned through some previously dl'd plus games that I didn't get to play before, really enjoyed Steamworld or whatever. Then I went out and Gamestop had a buy 2 get 1 used deal so I picked up Advanced Warfare, Diablo 3 and Destiny. I had been playing AW and Diablo with my bro-in-law so I'm just continuing on with them, haven't started Destiny yet. Also pre-ordered Dying Light while I was there, first game I've pre-ordered in forever. Being at my in-laws really lit my fire in playing video games again, my playing time had really fizzled pre-move. I guess all my tv shows being on break these past few weeks has also allowed for more free time so that probably helped as well. My NY resolution is to make 2015 a better gaming year than 2014 was.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U, still trying to finish Fire Emblem 4, replaying through Skies of Arcadia. Nothin fancy
Leagueeeeeeee
[Image: wtdks4.gif]
Over the last month or so, have bought through various sales:

Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
COD: Advanced Warfare
Alien: Isolation
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
Evil Within

Hope to do some catching up on a lot of video games. A couple hours into Mordor at the moment.
Was checking out the ps store last night looking to see if new games were up and saw Alien Isolation on sale for $29.99. Sale ends today, not sure if I am gonna get it yet, was going to look at the reviews. It's not like I need a new game right now. I have a habit of buying games and having them just sit around. Still haven't played the last Infamous which I bought on release date and now I just bought three more games...
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Same exact thing as me. All the games listed that I bought recently, are the first full retail games I've bought since Infamous Second Son. I have a shitload of downloadable games or PS Plus games, but when I get in a gaming mood, I go crazy and over purchase stuff especially if there's a lot of sales. I'll likely only play half of these within the next couple months but I couldn't really pass on $6 for MGS, $30 for Alien Isolation, $25 for Mordor, $15 for Wolfenstein and $20 for Black Flag, especially since I had PSN credit for the stuff I got off there.
Picked up the stick of truth for twenty bucks at best buy.
Been grinding my ass off on Destiny lately. I am a sliver away from 29+...