Raw Is Bella Titties 8/25
Im sure there will be atleast 2 of them on Raw tonight.. shiiiit, maybe even 4 Smile.

WWE Selling that Dean Ambrose escaped medical staff and is on the loose somewhere and no one knows where.

Brock is not in the house..

Ric Flair/Shawn Michaels to start Raw on a HOF panel about Cena/Brock Lesnar, which im sure Heyman might come out to interrupt.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Oh yeah after beating Swagger on Raw.. Cesaro called out Sheamus on Main Event and said he was coming for the US Title so.. there is that, maybe now that Swagger has failed Cesaro will get a push towards the US Title, which could lead to a good feud with Rusev down the line.. I would like the idea of more international people than Americans always fighting with Rusev, its actually a shame Del Rio is gone, he was the only dude from Mexico in the E that they could make look strong and not just a squash match for Rusev. Sheamus vs Rusev down the line, with Sheamus not claiming the US but Ireland instead would be awesome, and more diverse superstars will keep Rusevs Russian gimmick going.

Awesome I really liked Cesaro's last US title run!

And this Ambrose shit seems interesting. So he wont be "cleared" to wrestle, but he will be at the shows still?
They're doing the Dean Pillman angle right.
(08-25-2014, 02:21 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote: Oh yeah after beating Swagger on Raw.. Cesaro called out Sheamus on Main Event and said he was coming for the US Title so.. there is that, maybe now that Swagger has failed Cesaro will get a push towards the US Title, which could lead to a good feud with Rusev down the line.. I would like the idea of more international people than Americans always fighting with Rusev, its actually a shame Del Rio is gone, he was the only dude from Mexico in the E that they could make look strong and not just a squash match for Rusev. Sheamus vs Rusev down the line, with Sheamus not claiming the US but Ireland instead would be awesome, and more diverse superstars will keep Rusevs Russian gimmick going.

The pro-Russia Bulgarian vs the (formerly) America First xenophobic Swiss.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
ambrose is filmining a wwe flick.
[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
With or without the US strap Cesaro would be a good match up for Rusev. They just have to get him on a winning streak to make the feud believable. Cesaro has the strength to work every move on Rusev, we've seen him do his special moves to Big Show pretty easily, and he could even use the Swiss flag, he wouldn't even need the US Strap to make it good.

WWE just reaches out to anyone and everyone who has any American accomplishments because the generic USA is better still gets over with the WWE audience.

Jericho will face Wyatt at Night of Champions for a 3rd time.

(08-25-2014, 03:47 PM)User Name Wrote: ambrose is filmining a wwe flick.

of course, but they are playing that he just took off into the night when being assisted by WWE medical staff, and that hes just out there somewhere and nobody knows where.. perfect way to play it, since he'll be off RAW for atleast a few weeks.

It would be an awesome angle if Rollins was able to cash in at Night of Champions with Ambrose absent and still make Brock look strong, it would have Rollins looking strong, like he could have cashed in at any point and got it if Ambrose had been out of the picture.. then after Night of Champions, Ambrose shows back up to wreck the party.

What Rollins should do is cash in tonight or any other night Brock's not in the building. Just march down to the ring with the briefcase and a ref and demand his match right now to try to get the belt on a forfeit.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
Christ, this is awful....

Shawn, why are you lowering yourself to this?
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
holy shit, Usos better not drop the titles on RAW to Gold/Stardust

Looks like the KBC Champion will end up being either Rusev or Swagger!
Lame
oh lord, now Rusevs gonna be the champion foreeever, fuck Russia.

We should ignore that match. Since it ended that way. For the KBC title I mean
Nope. That was a decisive win. If it was a title match, Rusev would have won the belt.

I'm not a huge fan either, but thems the rules. Get ready for Rusev to have the equivalent of the KBC Bruno Sammartino run.
OMG if I had it my way, Bo would just follow Swagger around trolling him for the rest of his career

[+] 1 user Likes BoneCrusher's post
Raw is boring.
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
Cesaro vs. Sheamus will actually probably be a brutal as fuck awesome match.
Yea it will.

Go figure Rusev wins the first match, that's hilarious.

Paige was humping Natalya and yelled I do this for you
Even they way AJ dresses is hot as fuck to me.
I like that Rusev won, it wont muddy up the championship pool too early.

lol@ that pic of ambrose.

I missed it. Why are they pretending Ambrose is dead?
they are acting as if Ambrose's career is over after curb stomping his head through the cinderblocks last week on RAW.

Cody should just look around all weird and surprised like, and never talk, leave that to Goldy..

the "tonight, we have a golden opportunity to get what we want" line was classic, Goldy rules.

Yea that was a eulogy for his career.

Roman wants to whoop that ass

Cena's likely gonna do better against Brock the 3rd time, and I wouldn't be surprised if they attach some kind of No DQ style stipulation to it.

But as long as Brock wins clean, it's all good. I hope he makes Cena tap tho.
I have not watched yet gonna watch tomorrow but Rusev is KBC Champ? Fuck yes!!!!!!
It is sad the tag team division is so lacking in depth.
Yeah you got

Uso's
Gold/Stardust
Wyatt Family

and then your next best tag team is Rybaxel, and it falls off the wagon from there.. Unless Slator Gator starts winning like crazy lol