• KBC Champion - BIG E •
jack swagger should have won LOL
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]
Don't you mean the European Championship?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
So its all but confirmed that Cena will be taking on Rusev soon right?
Yeah, they've already confirmed Cena vs. Rusev at Fast Lane. Which I suspect Rusev will somehow escape with a win. But then probably rematch at Mania, with Cena winning.

Regardless, it's looking like Cena is soon to be the next KBC champion.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Welp it was a good ride Rusev.
He's going to be the Bruno Sammartino of the KBC championship. If he makes it to WM, that's about a 7 month run. No one will go that long again.
Hahahaha that is true, man did this get started up at the wrong time for some people hoping for a better champion.
[+] 1 user Likes deadshalldeadremain's post
Ha, but Cena loses fairly regularly. So even when he wins, someone will inevitably beat him soon after.
i hope cena wins, just to see a new name LOL
So maybe next time for Cena LOL
RUSEV IS A GOD AMONG MEN.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

I crush da John Cena, no rematch for you.
Rigged

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Neeeeeeeeeew
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Ha! I'm not gonna edit the title yet just in case anyone's watching this on delay or something. Don't wanna spoil it for anyone. I'll change it tomorrow.
fuck that, do it now...the champ is here LOL

:p
[+] 1 user Likes User Name's post
Shut your mouth you jabroni
Beat me to it Champ lol
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
The real question is, how quickly does Vince forget about Rusev now that he's lost and the gimmick has nowhere to go?

Also, in Lana getting the boot? Rusev has been doing more and more of his promos, and he was yelling at her after the match while she was crying about her ankle.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Rusev held the KBC title for an astonishing 216 days. Will anyone ever top that?
No
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

I dunno, Cena's not fighting Brock/Rollins or Reigns anytime soon, plus he's holding the title of mid carders, anybody else I think he beats every night.

The title of this thread hurts my eyes.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Yeah but even if he loses non-title matches or anything, the KBC title is ALWAYS up for grabs.
Oh I know that, but he's John Cena.. who besides those people do you see beat Cena clean on a weekly basis when Cena actually has a match?

Doesn't have to be clean. Just so long as it counts as a win for the other guy.
Man I'm not ready for Cena to beat Rusevs KBC title record. I don't see Cena dropping the title anytime soon.
Eventually they'll have Cena drop the title just to have him move back up from the mid card. He wont hold the US title as long as RUSEV did, and if he does its a good thing, the less Cena we have involved with this Lesnar/Rollins thing the better, we already have to deal with Reigns being involved.

He doesn't even have to lose the US title. If he loses a non-title match, he's no longer KBC champion.
Fuck the US title, the KBC one is the one that matters haha