• KBC Champion - BIG E •
Does Rusev even get that much heat? I know Lana is good at stirring up some cheap heat, but outside of that do people actually give a shit? I'm honestly curious if my ambivalence to Resev is widespread or not.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
i think its all Lana really. And them hitting the anti-USA formula for the millionth time but if it gets boos then its working so whatever i guess.
I really don't care about Rusev at all other than him being the KBC Champion. Lana kind of gets on my nerves because I know she's from Florida.
Yeah, but she spent several years in Latvia as a kid. So she's like 300% more Russian than most of the other "Russians" that have appeared in the WWE.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
I'll give her that then. Still, I don't think I would pay attention to Rusev if Peezy would have decided to start this KBC Title a week later.
Oh ya Rusev with the American strap on him would generate great heat for him.

Our next KBC title defense is next Monday, Rusev vs Show.
They've already mocked America in every way and had this guy just decimate every one who has represented.. No way should they let some irish flat footed fuck holding the US strap beat RUSEV. Have Rusev beat Show at Hell in a Cell, then have him face Sheamus for the strap at Survivor Series and decimate him, and either trade the title in for a russian propaganda version or vandalize the title, or destroy it all together.

They could make the US title relevant again through RUSEV and completely reinvent it if they had him Destroy the title and then when Cena takes him out, unveil a new US strap and have Cena carry it for awhile.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Yeah, it's straight up nuts that Rusev hasn't won the US title yet.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Fuck I was hoping they would put the US title back on Cesaro, he was a great heel US champ. But having Rusev beat Show then beat Sheamus for the US title is a much better story.
I agree 100% with Bonecrusher. I would kind of like to see the original WCW version of the US title come back. Or a total new one all together.
I think someone here asked if Rusev really gets that much heat. Well, they brought back The Rock just to beat him so, its looking like he does!

I can tell you this, at the Memphis Raw, Lana had straight up Vickie Guerrero heat. Loudest boos of the night when she kept telling the crowd to shut up.

It's cheap heat, for sure. It's the kind of heat that will vanish as soon as someone beats him. But until then, yeah, dude's got heat. Hell, the crowd was major into the matches he had with Jack Swagger and Mark Henry when it looked like they might win. When was the last time anyone cared about a Swagger or Henry match?

Whenever someone finally beats Rusev, it's gonna get a huge pop.

Unless it's Cena.
Have Rusev beat Hogan. (already "beat" hacksaw)
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

You know they are doing a push when they drag the Rock out just for you! Also if done right, Rusev could still continue the run of heat he has been getting lately after he his beaten, just needs right time, right writing.
So who's next for Rusev after Big Show huh? Cena is going back towards the title. He's had rivalries with and beat Big E, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, and lastly Big Show now. Whats next for the KBC championship! He wasn't on Raw to have Lana gloat surprisingly.
I think either Ryback or Sheamus.
Ryback did just come back Monday with good chants going. I would really like to see Sheamus and him battling for US Title, but I think they will wait a lil longer for a title run on Rusev, besides ours of course.
Yeah, I'm thinking Sheamus.
There aren't that many other choices. Wouldn't mind seeing someone like Roman Reigns take down Rusev, but we all know hes going immediately after Seth Rollins when hes back.
*SMACKDOWN SPOILERS**

RUSEV announces he is coming for Sheamus's US title tonight on Smackdown...

*END SPOILERS*********

also, Reigns will def go after Rollins, they pretty much cemented Rollins main event status by having him beat Ambrose at HIAC.. so a feud with Reigns will only help them both

Oh fuck ya Rusev about to be duel wielding belts! KBC Championship and US Championship!
So I was pretty happy to see Ryback vs Rusev coming up as a fued. Even if they have Rusev lose to Ryback, it will be at a PPV not on Raw or Smackdown, so well continue to get Rusev as the KBC Champ! But Rusev will probably crunsh Ryback as well.
Ryback might win by countout or DQ or something at first to keep them both strong, but RUSEV will end that.. But who knows, Rybacks been getting a big push, still, it looks like either Reigns or Cena will topple RUSEV on the way to or after WM.

As somebody who has BOTH of them on my fantasy wrestling team, I ain't even mad about that.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

I gotta say Ryback out of everyone so far probably has the best shot, with it being mentioned he's getting a push right now. I would fuckin love for it to end up being Reigns and Rusev, that shit will be classic.
PPVs count just like Raw does.
They wouldn't have RUSEV lose on RAW by pin our submission or any legit way, not to Ryback.

They gave Ryback a big push coming into this feud just so RUSEV will be that much stronger when he comes out on top.. Either way, RUSEV will be a great milestone for Reigns or Cena.. whoever gets to top him.

(12-15-2014, 10:36 PM)Peezy Wrote: PPVs count just like Raw does.

Balls, forgot about that. So does that mean the US championship will always be saddled with the KBC championship?
Not necessarily. Champs lose non-title matches all the time. Every match for the KBC title is a title match.
Man I just don't see Rusev losing legit on a non PPV in a none title match, so the next KBC champ will probably maybe have the US championship as well. Maybe they will separate after that point