• KBC Champion - BIG E •
Bump, for this being a thing on here this got too close to being pushed off the first page...
I just have a fear our title will just be handing around the midcarders and be forgotten about like the US title.
It could be, who knows. We cant abandon it though before we know.
(09-02-2014, 11:28 AM)5150 Wrote: I just have a fear our title will just be handing around the midcarders and be forgotten about like the US title.

Naw, fucking Cena will probably be put in a match against him by the Authority and beat him to show he can best Lesnar.

Like how he destroyed The Wyatt family in a random throw away match last week. There was no reason for that shit.
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]

That's what I'm hoping for. I still have high hopes I like this little concept. It makes small matches matter alittle more.
(09-02-2014, 11:08 AM)deadshalldeadremain Wrote: Bump, for this being a thing on here this got too close to being pushed off the first page...

I thought about stickying it, but didn't know if people would mind having 2 threads stickied. Thoughts?

I have a feeling Rusev is gonna hold this title for awhile.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
I agree to the sticking of this thread. Once Rusev gets beat it will be more fun.
I gives no fucks
I stand by our KBC Champion.
If he's still the champ when I go to RAW I'm seriously going to try to start a "You're from Florida" chant at Lana.
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
Ah, another week, another championship retained. Go Rusev. I am legit worried Mark Henry will be the first to beat him. And be our Second KBC champ.
HOUSE OF PAIN BITCH
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

(09-07-2014, 02:04 PM)deadshalldeadremain Wrote: Ah, another week, another championship retained. Go Rusev. I am legit worried Mark Henry will be the first to beat him. And be our Second KBC champ.

It only counts on Raw and PPVs anyway so even if he lost on Smackdown, it would have been a non-title match.
Ah nice nice. Well assume werr looking at Henry vs Rusev at the next PPV, so if anything it will probably happen there. But then again maybe not. Rusev does have that hot streak going.
Henry will fall to Rusev too most likely.. It's not like Henry's got the crowd super behind him, he's just always been really good and over decently with the crowd in general., but its a believable challenge and a good way to keep building Rusev.

I don't think Rusev is losing to anyone until Cena.
Makes sense. At least Cena doesn't ALWAYS win, so it will change hands after a lil bit if he gets it.
I added a rule that I should have mentioned the first time: the title CAN change hands in tag team/multiple person matches. So for instance, if Rusev and someone else are fighting Big Show and Mark Henry, if one of them pins Rusev in the match, he loses the title, even though it was a tag team match. So yeah. Just wanted to clarify that.
Ah no biggie. Kinda figured it was a anytime he got pinned or submitted whatever situation.
Fuckin awesome, Rusev didn't even have to defend last night!
Ah, another Raw passes and we still have Rusev as our KBC Champion!
Chalk up two losses in two days for Mark Henry to Rusev! Our first KBC Champion is on quite the roll!
Yeah, looking like Rusev is going to have quite the reign as long as they keep booking him on an undefeated streak.

KBC Sammartino status.
#basedRusev
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]

reigns is coming back and going thru rusev, im callin it!
Reigns future KBC champ!
looks like Big Show is Rusevs next target..

Big Show beat Rusev on smackdown by DQ, then ended the night by KOing Rusev and leaving him in the ring, but don't worry, Rusev will destroy show anyways.

Oh I aint worried, Rusev will destroy Show. And even if Show wins by DQ on Raw or PPV, Rusev still reigns supreme!

I would sure like to see Reigns vs Rusev, but I would be legit worried about the title changing hands then. Reigns is over as fuck as a face, and Rusev's streak has to end some day.
I hope Show ends Rusev clean. I would rather it be Reigns or even Cena at this point. I highly doubt Rusev will ever be any higher status than main eventing Smackdowns and remaining midcarder status.
I like the way they've built Rusev. They made the mistake with Ryback of jumping the gun and going from him beating 2 meaningless jobbers at a time, to main eventing for the title and getting screwed out of it continuously, they never had that stint of time where Ryback was having good matches with decent mid carders and higher up guys and winning like Rusev is now.

There's really no one right now outside of Cena that I see beating Rusev clean, I would be surprised if they gave a clean win to a guy like sheamus even if he is still holding the US Title at the time.. I do think Rusev needs to run through Sheamus, I think it would be a good storyline for Rusev to win the US Title easily against a guy like Sheamus and vandalize the title with Russian propaganda, then again that would make the US Title relevant again and that's something WWE hasn't seemed to have interest in quite a while.

Big Show might beat Rusev again by DQ, just to make him seem like a threat, but Rusev is gonna decimate show at the PPV.

Him getting the Us Title would be a good story line. I didn't even think about that.