I'm afraid I've got some bad news...
I'm afriad I've got some bad news…

It has been reported by multiple sources that Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett was injured during tonight's WWE Smackdown taping.

Barrett was involved in a match with Dean Ambrose on Smackdown, which lead to a post-match scuffle including both Jack Swagger and Seth Rollins. During the brawl, either when Ambrose was using a ladder or when Barrett was thrown into a barricade, the champ went down and was obviously in a great deal of pain. He was helped to the back by officials, but there has been some question as to whether or not he was actually hurt, or just selling the injury very well.

Wrestlezone's Justin LaBar has spoken with a backstage source within WWE that has confirmed Barrett's "severe shoulder injury" to be legitimate. While it has not been confirmed at this time, he is expected to be removed from the Money in the Bank ladder match this Sunday – a match he was heavily favored to win.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
He'll b fine
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Separated shoulder. He will be gone for a couple months. Dude can't stay healthy. Call him the next Billy Gunn. Just when he's about to get that major push he always gets hurt
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Atleast it didnt happen during his push like Ziggler and plenty of other guys. He'll come back in a few months and the Bad news gimmick will still be good with the fans.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

(06-24-2014, 09:52 PM)_L_ Wrote: he is expected to be removed from the Money in the Bank ladder match this Sunday – a match he was heavily favored to win.

Bullshit
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Id love for them to sell the injury, take him out, leave it with who it is and right before the bell rings "I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS..." music hits and people actually give a shit!
I will say, Barrett winning that ladder match would be unexpected and pretty awesome for him to come out and be like, If you thought anyone else wanna going to be world champion, IM AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS.. but I never saw Barrett or Sheamus, either of the 2 people with titles currently gaining the strap.. Not even because of the titles they already hold, just because they have way better contenders in the match with better storylines for the title.

I feel like Barrett was the best chance other than Rollins. Hope this injury isn't that bad.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

If his injury is legit I hope they at least keep him on TV to talk shit.
They should put Bo in to replace him and have Bo win when everyone else takes each other out.
[Image: Chaos.png]

[+] 2 users Like Ceallach's post
I guess its a good thing they tape Smackdown early in the week so they had time to prepare for who they are gonna put in his place.

[Image: bolieve-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg]
[Image: Chaos.png]

I dunno if they'll put Bo in it yet, probably not. Nor Rusev. They don't want them holding a briefcase so quickly and they don't want them to lose yet either.

I'd say that if he has to be replaced, they might go Big E if they don't make him fight Rusev at MITB, or they could use R-Truth, Damien Sandow, Fandango, Santino, Sin Cara, or maybe even Stardust!!!

After Kane got added to the match they dont need anymore real big guys IMO, they need more than Ziggler/Kofi stealing the show on the ladders and not winning the case.

StarDust would be a awesome choice, but I guess they are really testing the waters to see if the Gold Dust/Star Dust team can get over with the crowd and be tag champs again in the future, its an awesome way to keep the tag division from going soft again. But Star Dust would be a weird quick add on to just make the whole match more interesting, even if we knew he wont win.

they said at the end of the smackdown tapings *SPOILERS* SPOILERS* *(Incase anyone here actually watches smackdown in its entirety)

they said after the main event Orton got the titles and went to pose with them, but was taken out by Reigns, who then posed with the titles to end the show.

If they give Reigns that push this quick itll be cray cray, I actually wouldnt mind too much if Orton won the championship back again in the 2nd consecutive ladder match for those titles and then just trolled everyone the next night about how he was always the face of the company.

Aw Barret injured? Wonder how they would put in. Id like to see Rusev personally, dude has grown on me recently. I love a good foreign villain role what can I say? They better leave the bad news gimmick on Barret. I can see it now, months go back and then all everyone hears on the loud speakers is "Im afraid Ive got some bad news..." and Barret walks out. Would be awesome.
Abeyance vs Abeyance for a 3 way unified champion?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Hell they could just make the second ladder match for the intercontinental title instead? Most of the guys in that match are around that tier in the company anyways.
Could also be Miz, he's supposed to have come back like 3 weeks ago with Flair and just hasn't yet.
WWE probably thought about it and was like, nah, Miz has always been terrible, even if Peezy says he was once good, I dont care if they made a title just for him, fuck Miz, fuck his shit, he sucks balls, the marine sucks balls, and Flair should be working with a talent like Ziggler.

I am down for Flair being Zigglers manager, it makes perfect sense.
(06-25-2014, 03:52 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote: WWE probably thought about it and was like, nah, Miz has always been terrible, even if Peezy says he was once good, I dont care if they made a title just for him, fuck Miz, fuck his shit, he sucks balls, the marine sucks balls, and Flair should be working with a talent like Ziggler.

Miz sucks now, but that dude had serious potential during a few years ago, around the time he was rising to the main event scene. He was solid gold on the mic. But then he just got awful and refused to ever change or grow as a performer.

they dont wanna invest shit in ziggler because they say he's injury prone. And i think theyve been looking at wade as a future top guy for awhile and i would of guessed him if rollins didnt win sunday
NEVER FORGET
[Image: ywW9xY.gif]
Ziggler only gets hurt once he actually gets a belt in his hands.. they could atleast push him against other superstars, I feel like they've done good with letting him fight Rollins alot because they both put on a great match. But yeah, its just not worth pushing Ziggler for a belt when he will most definitely get injured defending it, or before he even gets a chance to defend it, and get injured at a house show of all places.

Yeah I liked Miz too, matter of fact I hosted the WM where he and Cena fought and the whole house (5-6 people including me lol) was pulling Miz. His pre-match video was awesome or at least that's how I remember it.

As far as Ziggler goes if this were the old days he'd still be on top but concussions are a hot button issue. They even said Benoit had the brain of an 80 year old cuz of these things. I didn't bo-lieve it until I saw the autopsy report and sure enough, his brain was all gray & wrinkly, definitely an old mans brain.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Ziggler also doesn't seem to have a brain-to-mouth (or keyboard) filter, which is a main reason WWE won't hire the Briscoes.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
(06-25-2014, 11:37 PM)Fro Wrote: His pre-match video was awesome or at least that's how I remember it.

Shit yes it was.

Miz was fucking good back then, he had some good matches with Cena especially. Not so much their WM match unfortunately (I think maybe cause of a concussion on one of them), but they had a match on Raw I think before Miz won the WWE title that was real fuckin good and made Miz look like a star
He got hurt on a house show right? WTF, why are they putting ppls health in jeopardy over a house show? Especially someone on the rise...queersauce
Nah, it was on Smackdown. Which....yeah, basically is a house show.