Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ITT: we make fun of ourselves
If I was in a mall or wherever Zack t was a security guard id laugh and give him a noogie
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
I once got a bloody nose while going down on a girl and didn't realize it. I Thought I got my first red wings at first. Kinda disappointed that it was just a bloody nose and I never earned my red wings to this day.
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

You can keep them red wings, I'll forever pass on that
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
[+] 1 user Likes ASP's post
turdy is a stringy armed, noodle armed faggit
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

I still look like I'm pregnant 2 years after giving birth.

Anything other than basic addition and subtraction confuses me to the point of tears.

I didn't learn how to spell Restaurant til last year.

I pee a little everytime a laugh, cough, run, or jump.

One time JD made me laugh so hard I pissed my pants in a pizza hut parking lot.

A seperate time while I was pregnant I hung my head out the window and puked up a whole pizza. Peed in the truck seat.

I have heavy periods. One time in high school I went to stand up and noticed my chair had blood all over it. My male science teacher had to call a janitor to clean it up.
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

[+] 1 user Likes Bethchay's post
(04-23-2014, 06:28 PM)Sal Undy Wrote: turdy is a stringy armed, noodle armed faggit

ITT: we make fun of ourselves
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]

I went to pump gas the other day and somehow dropped the nozzle. Some old lady was next to me and was like "Ohhh be careful sweetheart, don't hurt yourself" my testicles took a vacation after that.
[+] 2 users Like jabroni's post
Quote:After pregnancy, incontinence problems may continue, because childbirth weakens the pelvic floor muscles, which can cause an overactive bladder. Pregnancy and childbirth also may contribute to bladder control problems because of the following conditions:

Damage to the nerves that control the bladder
The fact that the urethra and bladder have moved during pregnancy
An episiotomy, a cut made in the pelvic floor muscle during delivery of a baby to allow the fetus to come out more easily

KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

im fat, balding and i have gross teeth.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
and...........
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

and i have a girlfriend whos 11 years younger than me?
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 5 users Like Turdy McSmutbags's post
That's actually pretty dope. Stay proud of that.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Twice in my life I walked around thinking everyone/everything around me smelled terrible...to the point of actually pointing it out to others... only to realize later my cat had pissed on my book bag/gym shorts.... once back in high school.... once a few weeks ago

lesson learned... if EVERYTHING/EVERYONE around you smells.... it's more than likely you Sick

[Image: 9033d3aa2baf6e06a951a2567da7e8b05372a85e...d68253.jpg]
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
[+] 1 user Likes WorkingClassHero's post
There's nothing more gross than feeling the stitches along your hoohoo. The staples from the csection were a close second though.

(04-23-2014, 02:00 PM)I Am Not Avery Wrote: I actually enjoy all things Spice Girls and Aqua.

There are people who don't?
I know love them both, and can sing every song in their catalogs word for word, with the exception of Aqua's latest record which I don't care for much. Lene's solo record is pretty good though.

I also love Love LOVE The Cardigans, and thankfully got the chance to see them live twice.

(04-23-2014, 06:18 PM)fattie420 Wrote: I once got a bloody nose while going down on a girl and didn't realize it. I Thought I got my first red wings at first. Kinda disappointed that it was just a bloody nose and I never earned my red wings to this day.

I had this happen too. I've had a nosebleed issue when the season changes from hot to cold or vise versa, and when I get em they are BAD.. like my nose is a Faucet bad.
So anyways, I'm going to town and Jen and I are both hella into it and I'm thinking to myself "damn, she is getting wet as HELL!"
Midway, I come up for air for a sec and we both realize what is up. I look down and see a bloody massacre, and she sees Patrick Bateman, but since I'm so carnally into it I just dive right back in and get her off twice anyways. After that, we did a quick cleanup with some baby wipes, I stuck a Kleenex up my nose, and we fucked for another half hr.

Oh.. And yeah, I willingly earned my Red Wings with my first GF back in high school. I'd do it with Jen, but she outright REFUSES to do any kind of sex anywhere near that area for those days. Frown
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
PS: Best Thread In Months.... Members keep this man in mind for "Poster Of The Year 2014"

Like + Rep +
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
[Image: 4847956+_c6cf159840bff672994a2e9c6bfea0f7.jpg]

(04-23-2014, 11:57 AM)RobSquared Wrote: My name's not Chazz. It's Chester.

My name's not Allan. It's Jesse.

(04-23-2014, 12:06 PM)Ceallach Wrote: I used to wear corduroy pants!

I'm wearing skinny jeans right now.

(04-23-2014, 12:36 PM)Turdy McSmutbags Wrote: im a noodle armed fgt

Same.

(04-23-2014, 01:39 PM)RobSquared Wrote: I truly used to masturbate... constantly.

Same.

(04-23-2014, 02:00 PM)I Am Not Avery Wrote: I actually enjoy all things Spice Girls and Aqua.

I love obscure, girly house/dance/club music.

(04-23-2014, 02:19 PM)A.W.E.S.O.M.-O Wrote: I had to throw away a feather mattress topper once in 2006 because I got drunk and pissed in my sleep. Washing it didn't really help so I just stuffed it in a Hefty bag and threw it away.

I pissed my bed when I was 20. . . next to my girlfriend.

(04-23-2014, 02:35 PM)Zack T Wrote: I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18 and a half, and had graduated high school. And true to the song, when I hit my first Neden my homies were in the other room.

I was 17, she was 14, and my homies were secretly watching from the other room.

(04-23-2014, 02:45 PM)That Guy Wrote: I've spent so much time here that most of what I see, hear, and do reminds me of a person or story I've encountered here. That's why it used to be easy to make fun of the ones I don't like, and stay up to date on the lives of the ones I do like. My memory and the effort I've put into trolling are ridiculous but I've wasted it on a message board instead of something worthwhile, like becoming a private investigator and making money for basically doing the same things in real life.

I retain a lot of stories and info from here and Twitter. I spend too much time on Twitter and end up psycho-analyzing all of my friends. I've heard, "It's creepy that you remember that", quite a few times.

(04-23-2014, 02:55 PM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: I often feel like I can really offer something great to this world in general... then decide it's just not worth it and don't try at all

Same.

(04-23-2014, 05:22 PM)ASP Wrote: I do not feel like I should have been born in the decade I was born, I've always felt like I shouldve been born in the 50s

I feel like I should have been born a black dude in 1972.

(04-23-2014, 08:12 PM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: Twice in my life I walked around thinking everyone/everything around me smelled terrible...to the point of actually pointing it out to others... only to realize later my cat had pissed on my book bag/gym shorts.... once back in high school.... once a few weeks ago

This happened to me on a trip to see a new girlfriend in Boston.
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes AllanDayton's post
Whenever I read a sex life related post by MMM, I get extreme willies....but I also want to watch
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
[+] 1 user Likes ASP's post
(04-23-2014, 09:00 PM)Omaha Wrote: I sometimes fantasize about my wife having sex with other men.

So does your wife
Agag

[+] 4 users Like Bethchay's post
i may seem like a nice dude, but really i am a selfish prick.
[+] 3 users Like genérico's post

I buy comic books, but I hardly ever read them.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
The cardigans are not in the same class as spice girls or aqua. The caedigans are fucking great.
[Image: ngbbs48566720171b9.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes cowshoe's post
My current favorite wrestling team.

[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
I boughr a couple coldplay cds Frown
[Image: ngbbs48566720171b9.jpg]
I still have my entire collection of Backstreet boys stuff. Boxed up in the garage. CDs, VHS tapes, magazines, shirts, buttons, yoyo, posters, books, ticket stubs, mini action figures from burger king, you name it.

Sell em to one of these homos
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
RobSquared is such an Airhead
[Image: 2vab48l.png]
[Image: ShowLetter.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes KidEx's post
(04-23-2014, 09:35 PM)cowshoe Wrote: I boughr a couple coldplay cds Frown

I've seen Coldplay live...
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
i used to be so black, i had one of those flags with th black fist on it in my bedroom LOL

finally took it down about an hour ago :p
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]
[+] 3 users Like User Name's post